Happy New Year, Nutsy!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Happy New Year, Nutsy!

Post by Softball Bat »

Some nice citizens practiced their painting skills on her home.

https://abc7news.com/nancy-pelosi-san-f ... d/9265112/

"We want everything!"

Everything?

Wait?

What does that mean?

:shock:

Lordy!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Re: Happy New Year, Nutsy!

Post by Kierland »

Her head on a pike.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Tax cuts for the rich and billionaires---nothing from the unwashed conservative masses.

Nancy says she wants $2000 for Americans in a pandemic---conservatives are outraged.

America in a nutshell.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

$2,000 stimulus checks would be good, but should only go to those who really need it.

I got a reduced amount the first time and donated all of it.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:$2,000 stimulus checks would be good, but should only go to those who really need it.

Fuck that shit. UBI for everyone. 12 a year base, 6k for dependents up to 4 kids because fuck the Duggars. Have the Standard deduction match the UBI. You pay taxes on the rest. Then reduce the minimum wage to 8 dollars an hour, no state minimum. That way a single person working a 40 hour a week McJob makes 30k before taxes.

Business can now hire more, Fed can go back to a stronger dollar policy because they can raise rates. Which means imports cost less.

And when we have a crisis like this, people who lose their job will already have a base of 12 so normal unemployment will allow them to keep afloat until they can get work again.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:24 pm
Mikey wrote:$2,000 stimulus checks would be good, but should only go to those who really need it.

Fuck that shit. UBI for everyone. 12 a year base, 6k for dependents up to 4 kids because fuck the Duggars. Have the Standard deduction match the UBI. You pay taxes on the rest. Then reduce the minimum wage to 8 dollars an hour, no state minimum. That way a single person working a 40 hour a week McJob makes 30k before taxes.

Business can now hire more, Fed can go back to a stronger dollar policy because they can raise rates. Which means imports cost less.

And when we have a crisis like this, people who lose their job will already have a base of 12 so normal unemployment will allow them to keep afloat until they can get work again.
Fuck that shit. Maybe works in the long run and definitely worth a try. When do you think this could start?

I’m talking about a stimulus payment going out in the short term. Completely different animal.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Stimulus payments are a joke. We need survival payments. The weapon that the Republicans use every single time is that some undeserving person might get too much money. I say break the whole freaking paridgdim.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

McConnell's home was also hit.

Where's my money?

I guess.

Might need some of Dinsdale's luv. :)

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1 ... 04/photo/1
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:03 am Image

Where's my money?

I guess.

Read above. BSmack wants the rest of us to work hard in order to purchase... the above.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:
Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:03 am Image

Where's my money?

I guess.

Read above. BSmack wants the rest of us to work hard in order to purchase... the above.
Think of it as a tax cut.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Think of it as a reason to not even bother going to school.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:09 am Stimulus payments are a joke. We need survival payments.
You apparently didn’t read what I wrote. But go ahead and base your argument on semantics. It makes you look so intelligent and woke.

BTW, “survival” payments to those who are jobless and / or broke ARE stimulus payments, because the money goes straight back into the economy.

And WTF is a paridgdim?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:02 am Think of it as a reason to not even bother going to school.
School is wasted on a lot of people.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dinsdale wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:02 am Think of it as a reason to not even bother going to school.
Think of it as corporate welfare and maybe that will make you feel better you orange dick sucking klepto.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

B, care to explain where all this free money will come from?

The rich will sit on their money rather than risk it if the tax rates are too high.

Countries have tried it. Many of the Euros did after WWII with catastrophic results.

I agree with Mikey about the stimulus checks.

They should go to those in need.

Assistance to any businesses should be in the form of long term loans. No free money. Because free obey inevitably ends up in the hands of those clever enough to work the system, not those most in need.

If fraudsters want to figure out ways to borrow cheap money, have at it.

I admire his generosity with his Coronabucks. Just hope he gave it to a worthy charity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It comes from the kleptos who stole it. Or we can just break out the pitchforks. Your choice.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Lots going on in this thread and some of it makes sense. Of course not anything out of Screwy's is valid or true, but everyone knows that. Poor Screwy

As Mikey said, $2000 payments should be going out, but on a much smaller scale than before. As he said he donated his, and props to him for that. But why should the rest of us pay for Mikey's donation? Why did airlines get payments that funded their wage costs for almost a year, but only required the airlines to keep employees in place for 3 months?

On the UBI front, I haven't seen that proposed with a reduction in the minimum wage. I could get behind a UBI with a reduced minimum wage. However, I would like the option for my payments to go into a fund that reduces my tax burden on April 15th. I elect not to take it and then get a $24K credit on the Seater's return. So if my tax bill would be $30K in April, then I reduce it by $24K and send the Feds only $6K.

As for your survival payments BS, why don't you turn to your state? Why should I fund your state's questionable decisions to shutter their economy when it has done next to nothing to eliminate the spread of the Covid?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:14 pmAs Mikey said, $2000 payments should be going out, but on a much smaller scale than before. As he said he donated his, and props to him for that. But why should the rest of us pay for Mikey's donation? Why did airlines get payments that funded their wage costs for almost a year, but only required the airlines to keep employees in place for 3 months?
Agreed. But if past behavior is any indication it's likely the GOP that insisted on the 3 month limit in the airline bailout.
On the UBI front, I haven't seen that proposed with a reduction in the minimum wage. I could get behind a UBI with a reduced minimum wage.
Straight up question for you....

Should a person working 40 hours a week be paid more than a poverty wage?
As for your survival payments BS, why don't you turn to your state? Why should I fund your state's questionable decisions to shutter their economy when it has done next to nothing to eliminate the spread of the Covid?
Keeping people at home is exactly how to stop the spread, as well as mask mandates (otherwise you're going to have to explain why so many GOP folks are getting infected but not Dems). And just because a state has stay-at-home orders doesn't mean that everyone is complying nor is the law being enforced. I'm seeing lots of chiefs of police & sheriffs vowing to not enforce said orders.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:07 pm Agreed. But if past behavior is any indication it's likely the GOP that insisted on the 3 month limit in the airline bailout.
So you don't know but are happy to put this on your political opponents. Why? There is history both ways. Remember well have to pass it to see what's in it? Just say it was rushed and messy and leave it at that.

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:07 pm Should a person working 40 hours a week be paid more than a poverty wage?
Why do you use a term like poverty wage? Why not ask your question with a specific dollar figure instead. As asked I can't answer that question. Give me an actual number and I will be happy to answer that question.

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:07 pm Keeping people at home is exactly how to stop the spread, as well as mask mandates (otherwise you're going to have to explain why so many GOP folks are getting infected but not Dems). And just because a state has stay-at-home orders doesn't mean that everyone is complying nor is the law being enforced. I'm seeing lots of chiefs of police & sheriffs vowing to not enforce said orders.
Please by all means hook us up to infection rates by political affiliation or leaning. Further, nice dodge on the question. Eliminating the spread wasn't being discussed. The economic fallout / aid of said elimination of spread was and you completely ignored that and attacked your strawman.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Traitor is at it again. Fuck you Benedick Arnold.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Mikey wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:25 am
School is wasted on a lot of people.
Yes, it is.

Did Pelosi's house have a security system, with security cameras?