Election Chaos

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Election Chaos

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:46 am Trump wins in the end.

Jethro has it figured out.

CHECKMATE!
They overturned the RECOUNT when Bush (who parleyed the family name way more than Hunter ever did) was ahead you stupid redneck fuck.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Wolfie is wet-cat PISSED!

Finally found out FAUX NEWS has a mistress.

The horrah!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:03 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:32 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:57 am

Hitler would have baked a little fuckup like you in an oven. Too bad you weren't around back then. :)
Porky is just Pikkkle who has not been banned yet.
Nice going 88.
The cholesterol in my cat's shit is superior to you in every single way.

You're still single, aren't you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Way to stay on topic fatty.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice projection fatty.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Get your ass handed to you and slink off to pedo.net again you fat racist POS.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:42 pm You’re one of the very worst posters there has ever been.
What about me?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:25 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:42 pm You’re one of the very worst posters there has ever been.
What about me?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
You are a godawful moron and shit poster of the lowest caliber. You should feel no shame among the intellectual dregs of humanity. You have earned your place fair and square.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:22 am
Claim?

What claim do you have?

You have 214 electoral votes.

LMAO!
Nobody has any electoral votes. You do understand that, right? The news media "calling" the election at this point when there are pending recounts and legal challenges in multiple states is beyond irresponsible. It is factually incorrect and potentially incendiary.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:41 am
poptart wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:22 am
Claim?

What claim do you have?

LMAO!
Nobody has any electoral votes. You do understand that, right? The news media "calling" the election at this point when there are pending recounts and legal challenges in multiple states is beyond irresponsible. It is factually incorrect and potentially incendiary.

11/8/2020...
poptart wrote: It doesn't matter what "the press" says.

The states will certify their results.

https://ballotpedia.org/Election_result ... ates,_2020
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51886&p=1038364&hil ... s#p1038364

"The media" is not doing anything factually incorrect or potentially incendiary, 'tard.

They are doing what they have always done as election results have come in.

The difference this time is the petulant man-child in the White House.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:36 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:25 pm
What about me?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
You are a godawful moron and shit poster of the lowest caliber. You should feel no shame among the intellectual dregs of humanity. You have earned your place fair and square.
As opposed to your kid fucking buddies at .pedo.
Fuck of you yellow racist POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:22 am
Claim?

What claim do you have?

LMAO!
Like when they did it for your orange jizz donor? You are shameless twat.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:56 am
poptart wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:22 am
Claim?

What claim do you have?

LMAO!

11/8/2020...

"The media" is not doing anything factually incorrect or potentially incendiary, 'tard.

No state results have been certified, there are recounts pending in at least four states and lawsuits pending in several other states so, yes, the media is way out over its skis here in calling the election one way or another.

It's stupid, dishonest, irresponsible and dangerous.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Like when they did it for your orange jizz donor? You are shameless twat.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Calling the race for Biden a few days ago is entirely consistent with what all of us have seen in every presidential election in our lifetimes.

A few of the cranks on this board have chosen to amuse us all with their willingness to circle all the way down the drain with their nut-job leader.

Alternate freaking reality.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

mvscal wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:29 am
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:56 am

Nobody has any electoral votes. You do understand that, right? The news media "calling" the election at this point when there are pending recounts up and legal challenges in multiple states is beyond irresponsible. It is factually incorrect and potentially incendiary.

11/8/2020...

No state results have been certified, there are recounts pending in at least four states and lawsuits pending in several other states so, yes, the media is way out over its skis here in calling the election one way or another.

It's stupid, dishonest, irresponsible and dangerous.

So you’re saying there’s a Path!

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Manbaby, like 88 and most of his Nazis, is holed up in his bunker in a “fragile emotional state” due to him being a fucking loser.
It’s all too rich.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:22 am Joe Biden should not wrongfully claim the office of the President. I could make that claim also.
Legal proceedings are just now beginning!

- Dump

'tard has spoken.

Claim?

What claim do you have?

LMAO!
That would be 214 more than Biden currently has, as not a single elector has cast a vote yet.

I realize you are giddy about seeing our entire government collapse over this, so The Messiah can waltz in and fix it in the social welfare program to end all social welfare programs, but that isn't how it works.

There is a shit ton of evidence and it will get played out in the next few weeks.

Will it succeed?

Who the fukk knows?

I think we all know that The Great Orange Father won this. It is just a question of being able to document enough of the fraud to get there. The trouble is, the Democrats are better at cheating than the Republicans are at preventing it from happening in the first place.

Hopefully Pennsylvania and other states will clean house in their legislatures and put people in charge with balls who will not roll over.

I am also hoping for John Roberts to have an aneurysm. I'd rather see an actual liberal in his seat than another fake conservative. He could have slapped down the Pennsylvania Courts that didn't prevent this shit-show.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Fascist anti-democratic white supremacists Pedokkkal and suckaholic dreaming of overturning Biden's electoral victory. You guys are pathetic piles of human waste but you've proven that over and over in your 15+ years posting on this board.

Nobody said you had to like President Biden. You just have to suck on it.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:43 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:22 am Joe Biden should not wrongfully claim the office of the President. I could make that claim also.
Legal proceedings are just now beginning!

- Dump

'tard has spoken.

Claim?

What claim do you have?

LMAO!
That would be 214 more than Biden currently has, as not a single elector has cast a vote yet.

I realize you are giddy about seeing our entire government collapse over this, so The Messiah can waltz in and fix it in the social welfare program to end all social welfare programs, but that isn't how it works.

There is a shit ton of evidence and it will get played out in the next few weeks.

Will it succeed?

Who the fukk knows?

I think we all know that The Great Orange Father won this. It is just a question of being able to document enough of the fraud to get there. The trouble is, the Democrats are better at cheating than the Republicans are at preventing it from happening in the first place.

Hopefully Pennsylvania and other states will clean house in their legislatures and put people in charge with balls who will not roll over.

I am also hoping for John Roberts to have an aneurysm. I'd rather see an actual liberal in his seat than another fake conservative. He could have slapped down the Pennsylvania Courts that didn't prevent this shit-show.
Each post you submit continues to substantiate your lack of mental capabilities.

You spout baseless lies about the vote count.

You support Trump’s use of government power to prevent the start of transition of administration. You are anti-democratic at best. You agree with this illegitimate power grab. But you’re ok with it because it supports your racist agenda.

You are the furthest idea of what a true American is. You represent what this country has fought to free itself from.

Go back to Hell.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is a traitor and should be treated as such.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:29 pm He is a traitor and should be treated as such.
John-John called Biden a traitor 25 years ago. Now he gets to keep his son in crack rock and strippers until the lad ODs.

For what purpose?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Trump should drop all the lawsuits and just do what Dems did in 2016, petition Electoral College voters.
A Change.org petition, now signed by more than 4.3 million people, encourages members of the Electoral College to cast their votes for Hillary Clinton when the college meets on Dec. 19. The petition argues that Donald Trump is “unfit to serve” and that “Secretary Clinton WON THE POPULAR VOTE and should be President.”

“If they all vote the way their states voted, Donald Trump will win,” the petition states. “However, they can vote for Hillary Clinton if they choose. Even in states where that is not allowed, their vote would still be counted, they would simply pay a small fine – which we can be sure Clinton supporters will be glad to pay! We are calling on the Electors to ignore their states’ votes and cast their ballots for Secretary Clinton.”
If this was valid then, why not now?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Crack Whore

Post by 2020 »

:lol: Seater...
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:35 pm Trump should drop all the lawsuits and just do what Dems did in 2016, petition Electoral College voters.
A Change.org petition, now signed by more than 4.3 million people, encourages members of the Electoral College to cast their votes for Hillary Clinton when the college meets on Dec. 19. The petition argues that Donald Trump is “unfit to serve” and that “Secretary Clinton WON THE POPULAR VOTE and should be President.”

“If they all vote the way their states voted, Donald Trump will win,” the petition states. “However, they can vote for Hillary Clinton if they choose. Even in states where that is not allowed, their vote would still be counted, they would simply pay a small fine – which we can be sure Clinton supporters will be glad to pay! We are calling on the Electors to ignore their states’ votes and cast their ballots for Secretary Clinton.”
Who says it was valid then?

:meds:
:popcorn:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

President Butthurt
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:40 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:35 pm Trump should drop all the lawsuits and just do what Dems did in 2016, petition Electoral College voters.

Who says it was valid then?

:meds:
:popcorn:
More than 4.3 million voters who didn’t want Donald Trump in 2016. Along with voters in WA and CO who didn’t vote the way their state residents did. They were fined.

See also a Harvard Law Constitutional authority who said this in 2016:
“Presidential Electors are theoretically free to vote as their consciences dictate, something the founders anticipated Electors would indeed do under Hamilton’s Electoral College invention,” Laurence Tribe, a professor of constitutional law at Harvard Law School, told us via email.

Tribe said the constitutionality of imposing a fine on a “faithless elector” is “open to doubt, and it is even more doubtful that a court would compel any Elector to be ‘faithful’ to the State’s winner-take-all outcome. Nor is it likely that the Vice President, who presides over the process of opening the Electors’ ballots and counting the votes cast by the 538 Electors, would feel free to ‘correct’ a faithless Elector’s vote. So, in theory, if enough Electors pledged to Mr. Trump decline to make him President-elect and vote instead for Secretary Clinton, she would become the President-elect and would be the 45th President upon taking the Oath of Office on January 20, 2017.”
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Guess if he would say it again today? You really are a fat wannabe dictator.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Typical, Screwy has no rational addition.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:08 am Typical, Screwy has no rational addition.
English, do you speak it? Speak it or leave. God, you are pathetic and pitiful. This could be your moment to actually stand up for America in the face of anti democratic behavior by Dump and his cultist lunatics. Yet you're just as bad as them, if not worse.

A tiger never indeed changes his stripes. You will always be a greedy klepto.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

What are you blabbing about. I didn’t vote for Trump.

But I am calling out your hypocrisy and you are deflecting like the racist bitch you are. You had a chance to call out the liberal Democrats hypocrisy but you are too partisan to even see it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:18 am I didn’t vote for Trump.
So that is why you came crawling back because you didn’t vote for Dump, according to you, THIS time. Fuck off Nazi.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:The petition argues that Donald Trump is “unfit to serve”...
Which obviously turns out to have been true.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:I didn’t vote for Trump.
The same swill Melty comes in here with.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The U.S. Presidency has never seen a greater beta cuck than Donald Trump.

All of his macho posturing has been desperate over-compensation.

The blatantly defeated snowflake can't even come out of his safe space for a week.

:lol:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:37 am
LS wrote:I didn’t vote for Trump.
Why do you hate facts?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nobody believes you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Check out the first two minutes of this video.

I laffed so hard!