Our long national nightmare is almost over

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Our long national nightmare is almost over

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe Biden rebuilt the Blue Wall. And he made Donald Fucking Trump pay for it.

Through. His. Fucking. Ass.

Stick a fork in him. He's Don.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Kierland

Re: Our long national nightmare is almost over

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:08 am Joe Biden rebuilt the Blue Wall. And he made Donald Fucking Trump pay for it.
:lol:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

RACK a Goober post!

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Joe did jack shit.

The "blue wall" used to be blue collar workers/minorities. Trump owns blue collar workers and made gains in the minority community.

The dems used CV to pull off a ginormous mass mail voter fraud. There is no other explanation that makes any sense.

I can accept single payer healfcare. To be honest, it would be better than the shit-show private insurance has become thanks to Obamacare.

I can even accept all the green new deal nonsense. It will crash the economy, but that can be fixed.

What scares me and should scare anyone who is not a complete fukking moron, is rigged elections.

Be they left or right wing, once rigged elections become SOP, we are all just along for the ride and will do what our DC masters tell us to.

What other choice will we have?

Vote them out?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:19 pmThe dems used CV to pull off a ginormous mass mail voter fraud. There is no other explanation that makes any sense.
You can spout that as often and as loudly as you want, just as the donor of the orange jizz all over your face has been doing, and it still doesn't mean shit until you or anyone else can provide some sort of evidence to support it. If it's as egregious and obvious as you claim it to be, that evidence should be readily available. Bust it out for us, Corky.
What scares me and should scare anyone who is not a complete fukking moron, is rigged elections.
I don't scare as easily as you obviously do, but I would be as concerned and dismayed about rigged elections as any patriotic American should be about it. Good thing we didn't have one this year.

I understand this is an emotional time for you, and I don't want to appear unsympathetic. Here...

"I see everything twice!"
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:19 pm What scares me and should scare anyone who is not a complete fukking moron, is rigged elections.

Be they left or right wing, once rigged elections become SOP, we are all just along for the ride and will do what our DC masters tell us to.

Rigged elections have always been SOP. You lived through several big ones, yourself, Mikey.

What choices have blacks had? Those are you choices.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cry some more you fucking babies. Trump wins and elections have consequences and a legal impeachment is trying to overturn an election, the fat fuck loses and the system was rigged. Fuck both of you dumbass fucks.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:42 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:19 pm What scares me and should scare anyone who is not a complete fukking moron, is rigged elections.

Rigged elections have always been SOP. You lived through several big ones, yourself, Mikey.

The only actual rigged election I know of was Bush v Gore.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:08 am Joe Biden rebuilt the Blue Wall. And he made Donald Fucking Trump pay for it.

Through. His. Fucking. Ass.

Stick a fork in him. He's Don.
Rack Gobbles!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Smackie Chan wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:19 pmThe dems used CV to pull off a ginormous mass mail voter fraud. There is no other explanation that makes any sense.
You can spout that as often and as loudly as you want, just as the donor of the orange jizz all over your face has been doing, and it still doesn't mean shit until you or anyone else can provide some sort of evidence to support it. If it's as egregious and obvious as you claim it to be, that evidence should be readily available. Bust it out for us, Corky.
I don't scare as easily as you obviously do, but I would be as concerned and dismayed about rigged elections as any patriotic American should be about it. Good thing we didn't have one this year.

I understand this is an emotional time for you, and I don't want to appear unsympathetic. Here...

I expect the toting the party line from screwy and the rest of the marxists, but I’m a little disappointed in you, Smackie.

I know you’re one of a small number here that doesn’t wear his political colors in his posts, but I kinda figured you for a Libertarian leaning moderate.

Maybe I figured wrong. Would t be the first time.

Regarding my claims of fixed voting, I have no actual videotaped evidence of it happening. What I do have is common sense.

When ballots are sent out to millions, it isn’t too hard to imagine ballot harvesting, particularly in melanoma rich areas.

Imagine you are a Che T shirt wearing political activist. You make the rounds in the hood, telling folks you can “help them vote”.

If you get any bites, you tell them, just sign it. I’ll take care of the rest. Tell them there’s a pack of Newport’s in it for them.

So, Quandrelaphobia signs it and walks off with his pack of Newport’s, or if you’d prefer a different horrible racist stereotype, a 40 of Colt 45.

Che Jr then fills in the rest of the ballot and drops it in a mailbox, assuming TBOM hasn’t removed them all.

This is a perfectly viable scenario. And I see absolutely no way to combat it.

It is low effort, low risk of being caught and absolutely no way to flag it at the polls, even if the political hacks allow Rudy Giuliani to inspect it.

Another scenario is for family members to intercept mom or grampa’s ballot and do the same. Odds are pretty good they can get a sig that’s close enough. He’ll, grandpa prolly can’t hold a pen anymore or remember his name.

As for in person, photo ID checked, voting, sure, it can be beat.

But the level of effort and odds of being caught are exponentially higher.

Once again, I’ll play out an actual scenario.

Some political hack that looks vaguely like me puts together a fake ID and goes down to the poll to vote.

He shows Gertrude the ID.

Getty’s sight hasn’t been all that great since the second Bush Jr election, so maybe he gets by her, IF he beat me to the poll.

So, let’s say he did beat me. He gets over....if I don’t show up later. If I do, they can dig a little deeper and figure out who the real smackaholic is.

If he doesn’t beat me, Gertrude looks at her sheet and sees that my name has already been lined out.

She can push a button and three seconds later, Mr vote fraudster has some splaining to do to the PO-PO.

So, you see that voter fraud in this scenario is not only much more difficult, it is also risky.

If you can envision some risk free simple way to beat in person ID check voting, let’s here it.

To those that say it’s racist, STFU.

It isn’t.

You are the racist for implying that blacks are incapable of attaining an ID.

No legal resident has a problem doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Keep crying loser.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Democrats are not our friends, Kierland -- but you're about to make a lot more money.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:24 pmI know you’re one of a small number here that doesn’t wear his political colors in his posts, but I kinda figured you for a Libertarian leaning moderate.
My post had nothing to do with partisanship. You made a claim, I asked you to back it up. Show SOME sort of evidence - ANYTHING - to validate your take. And "Uh, it's just common sense" doesn't fly. Multiple times, and fairly recently, I predicted that Trump would win the election. I have no problem admitting I was wrong. The explanations for what happened are incredibly simple to understand. Even your own party's leadership and rank & file are admitting there's nothing to see here.
I have no actual videotaped evidence of it happening.
Well of course you don't. Because there isn't any. Or evidence of any other type that either of us are aware of. If there were, I'm fully confident that you'd have presented us with it.
What I do have is common sense.
Link?
When ballots are sent out to millions, it isn’t too hard to imagine ballot harvesting, particularly in melanoma rich areas.
You post that, and then say:
You are the racist
:doh:

The rest of your idiotic post isn't worth parsing so I won't waste my time or yours. Except for this:
implying that blacks are incapable of attaining an ID.

I made nothing remotely close to that implication. Don't project your thoughts based on retarded, unproven, and baseless scenarios on me. TIA.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The reason that the MAGA-crybabies are so certain that there was fraud on the part of democrats is because Trump went to such lengths to rig the election...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:25 pmThey sound JUST like you Democrats back in 2000 and in '16, don't they?
See? Despite ideological and/or political differences, Americans are more similar than they are different. :grin:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:25 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:11 pm The reason that the MAGA-crybabies are so certain that there was fraud on the part of democrats is because Trump went to such lengths to rig the election...

Wow. They sound JUST like you Democrats back in 2000 and in '16, don't they?

Want proof?

Go back to November of '16 and read this forum from then until now.
The difference between the allegations of voter suppression/fraud made by Democrats v. Republicans is that Democrats have actual evidence. See above for an example.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:11 pm The reason that the MAGA-crybabies are so certain that there was fraud on the part of democrats is because Trump went to such lengths to rig the election...

Want proof?

Link us up fatman. You are a fat stupid POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:06 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:52 pm

Want proof?

The difference between the allegations of voter suppression/fraud made by Democrats v. Republicans is that Democrats have actual evidence. See above for an example.
Pitiful deflection. Again - you've been crying your little shits out for 4 years. To deny is to absolutely lie. Read this forum from November of '16 until now.

Hell - just read 'tardt. That's enough. What in the world will he cry about now?
Porky doesn’t need facts he has his big fat feelings.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Like most Trumpistas, ‘holic is great at projection. He figures out the worst shit that he would try to pull in the same situation, and accuses the other side of doing exactly that. With no substantiation whatsoever.

It almost never fails with Trump. Anything he accuses the other side of doing, you can be 99% sure that he’s already done it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:common sense
Does not involve following your Dear Leader off a cliff.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:10 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:24 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:06 pm
Pitiful deflection. Again - you've been crying your little shits out for 4 years. To deny is to absolutely lie. Read this forum from November of '16 until now.

Hell - just read 'tardt. That's enough. What in the world will he cry about now?
Porky doesn’t need facts he has his big fat feelings.
When people like you are in car accidents - it's funny. :grin:
See, no facts to back up his claim. Just hit and run BS. Fuck you you fat stupid fuck.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Smackie Chan wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:05 pm You post that, and then say:
You are the racist

The rest of your idiotic post isn't worth parsing so I won't waste my time or yours. Except for this:

I made nothing remotely close to that implication. Don't project your thoughts based on retarded, unproven, and baseless scenarios on me. TIA.
My apologies, SC.

That comment was aimed at the midget who has little other than calling Trump and his minions racist.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:01 pm Like most Trumpistas, ‘holic is great at projection. He figures out the worst shit that he would try to pull in the same situation, and accuses the other side of doing exactly that. With no substantiation whatsoever.

It almost never fails with Trump. Anything he accuses the other side of doing, you can be 99% sure that he’s already done it.
It's not the worst shit that I would pull off. It is the worst shit that can theoretically happen.

The scenario I presented could very easily be pulled off.

We can argue all day long about whether or not it did and I will give you that absent proof, there isn't a lot that can be done after the fact.

So I ask you, does it not make sense to fix the fukking process to eliminate, or at least make much more difficult, fraud?

Unfortunately, the old white probable slave owner that wrote the part of the constitution, couldn't foresee this sort of bullshit. So, for once, we really ought to fix it the right way, by ammendment.

Set guidelines for federal elections. Yes, these representatives are supposed to represent a state, but their decisions affect us all.

We should have in person voting, with ID checks. The feds should issue at taxpayer expense, photo IDs to anyone requesting one. Election day should be election week. Start the voting the previous Wednesday. This addresses the issue of people not being able to vote due to work schedule.

Absentee ballots should be reserved for military stationed away from their home districts or others that can show a legitimate reason for one.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:59 am
We should have in person voting, with ID checks. The feds should issue at taxpayer expense, photo IDs to anyone requesting one. Election day should be election week. Start the voting the previous Wednesday. This addresses the issue of people not being able to vote due to work schedule.

Absentee ballots should be reserved for military stationed away from their home districts or others that can show a legitimate reason for one.
Cry more
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:41 am
Smackie Chan wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:05 pm You post that, and then say:
You are the racist

My apologies, SC.

That comment was aimed at the midget who has little other than calling Trump and his minions racist.
In a post where you quoted him you were talking about me? I have more than you are a racist, you are also stupid.

And in the thread where you make a baseless accusation you have the nerve to say that it’s ME that has nothing. Fuck of you orange racist POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So zero facts. Have fun on the playground you fat retard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Flood the zone
Trust the process
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:46 pm

Nixon v Kennedy 1960 the dead voted, Daley delivered Chicago like Abrams delivered Georgia
Watergate tangentially 1972
Kerry v. Bush 2004 the Diebold fuck-ups

Clinton v Trump Democrats spent four years claiming Russians stole the election for Trump -- the whole genesis of Trump is a Bad Orange Man....

But the press calls for Biden, and the only actual rigged election is Bush v Gore?

Dude...
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:06 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:36 pm Flood the zone
Trust the process
See how easy it is for me to make you melt down enough to where you just completely start repeating yourself? Do you know WHY it’s so easy for me to do this?

Because you are inferior. Seriously. I’m not even kidding, either.
The guy who repeatedly bleats out "answer the question," "you're melting, "midget" & "pedo" is accusing someone else of being repetitive.:meds:
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:50 am So zero facts. Have fun on the playground you fat retard.
Who controls facts?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:16 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:46 pm

Nixon v Kennedy 1960 the dead voted, Daley delivered Chicago like Abrams delivered Georgia
Watergate tangentially 1972
Kerry v. Bush 2004 the Diebold fuck-ups

Clinton v Trump Democrats spent four years claiming Russians stole the election for Trump -- the whole genesis of Trump is a Bad Orange Man....

But the press calls for Biden, and the only actual rigged election is Bush v Gore?

Dude...
Facts asshat facts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Facts are precious. You denied voter suppression (a form of fraud), which Democrats have loudly complained about for years on behalf of blacks ......

what if facts aren't facts?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:46 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:17 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:06 pm

See how easy it is for me to make you melt down enough to where you just completely start repeating yourself? Do you know WHY it’s so easy for me to do this?

Because you are inferior. Seriously. I’m not even kidding, either.
The guy who repeatedly bleats out "answer the question," "you're melting, "midget" & "pedo" is accusing someone else of being repetitive.:meds:
I consider you to be inferior as well.
Of course you do.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:44 pm Facts are precious. You denied voter suppression (a form of fraud), which Democrats have loudly complained about for years on behalf of blacks ......

what if facts aren't facts?
I said rigged.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:But the press calls for Biden
It doesn't matter what "the press" says.

The states will certify their results.

https://ballotpedia.org/Election_result ... ates,_2020
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Republicunts aren't accepting the results of the presidential election because the results aren't to their liking.

Therefore...

I refuse to accept the Senate election results of South Carolina, Maine, and Kentucky (where Moscow Mitch won re-election with a...*checks notes*....34% approval rating).

See how that works?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No, they don’t. See how that works?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:42 pm Republicunts aren't accepting the results of the presidential election because the results aren't to their liking.

Therefore...

I refuse to accept the Senate election results of South Carolina, Maine, and Kentucky (where Moscow Mitch won re-election with a...*checks notes*....34% approval rating).

See how that works?
Yes, how is that working?

(Are the reports true of people voting for Biden -- and only Biden? Not even bothering with straight ticketing? On mail-in ballots?

Who would turn in a mail in ballot in with only one option checked? Besides the dead. What was the explanation, or are those anomalies?)
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Kierland wrote:

There were a few in the 1880s as well.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:19 pm Joe did jack shit.
I see some things never change. You are still a complete fucking moron. Joe presented a calm coherent campaign. Something totally beyond the capabilities of that fat orange lunatic.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim