[g][nsfw]Something Different[/nsfw][/g]

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

[g][nsfw]Something Different[/nsfw][/g]

Post by Innocent Bystander »

I love Jada. She's a young woman who found something she loves to do, and went for it. She talks about some real shit in this video. What can she do about the cop who didn't (or couldn't) take her and her employees' fears seriously, though?
[+] covid doesnt always mean failure

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: [g][nsfw]Something Different[/nsfw][/g]

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:15 pm Volume was off, and I noped out of that within seconds.

Can you just give a summary?
Ignore the video, turn the sound up.
[+] the video
Jada Kennedy is an aesthetician who found her calling in waxing, facials, and follow-up skin care (ingrown hair extraction/removal) for both women and men. All of her videos are of her work on her clients. Her earliest ones also include her daughter's commentary. I don't remember why she stopped having her daughter on her videos, but I empathize. Most women thought it was cute, and that her daughter was well behaved and intelligent.... but again, it's empathetic why she would no longer be helping Mommy.

Jada has been having some issues with men who come in for sexual gratification on the sly, and it's bothering her. A lot of her viewers told her to go to the police.

A couple of her black viewers told her not to go to the police, because the police not only don't protect black women, don't protect black business, but would use her reports as a pretext to surveillance her with the intent to shut her down as if she were offering illegal services. They told her to keep it in the family and take care of it internally.

Jada is on the up and up, though, and wasn't going to call in goons.

After a while, and not feeling satisfied with banning the guys only to hear about them harassing other aestheticians, she went to the cops.

Cop told her nothing could be done, there was nothing for the cops to go on. It's just an erection.

(The guy ejaculated.)
(You know the Jessica Yaniv story up in Canada? Not like that, while being like that )

That's the first part.

The other part is the inspirational part. Jada's been seeing a therapist to work through her rage, and why she tells everyone everything is ok but really she's ready to explode, and how hard it has been to make her weekly videos sometimes.

Black people don't talk about therapy.

So it's a big deal that she does, that she opens up about this.

She talked about growing up in a neighborhood which she thought was normal until she grew up and saw other neighborhoods. She talked about rebelling against her mom telling her to stay away from the bad elements, of her best friend having a baby at 14 and being a prostitute at 22, of most of the people she knew growing up being dead or on drugs.

She talks about succeeding just by finding something she was passionate about, but not feeling like she was any different from anyone else

She talks about working 6 days a week, never stopping, because it doesn't feel like work. But she also felt strain.

Her lawyer told her that she shouldn't be hard on herself, because she was opening a second brick and mortar location in the middle of a pandemic. Nobody is doing that, and yet she is at a point in her success where not only can she do so but she must due to demand for her services.

So that's when she reflects on her old neighborhood. She wasn't escaping anything, she just had a passion and went for it....but not everybody was so lucky.
So those were the two things: being told the cops couldn't do anything about men (including a medical resident) harassing staff for sexual gratification in a non sexual environment, and finding success when there are millions out of work.

It made me wonder about her client base. Who is still getting waxes, peels and followup during a pandemic?

Why can't prostitution be legalized so dudes can get their rocks off legally instead of manipulating working women into providing it when that's not why they're there?

If Jada can succeed, can others?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I thought this thread was going to be about Dak's foot facing east.

:shock:

#theismann'd
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:54 am I thought this thread was going to be about Dak's foot facing east.

:shock:

#theismann'd
[+] Maybe
No. It's about:
- success in a pandemic
- the definition of 'essential business'
- the limits of the law in protecting working people from customer sexual predation
- therapy in the black community
- the thin line between luxury and necessity for procedures which don't require a physician, but still provide a tangible health benefit
- male disrespect of women, inability to see women as people instead of appliances
But it can be about whatever you want it to be.

I looked up the injury. What will the Cowboys do now is a big question, but this is also the rest of Dak's life. If he were a horse, he'd be put down. He's a young black man. This makes it worse. What will happen to him?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:06 pm He's a young black man. This makes it worse. What will happen to him?
He will retire in comfort and luxury that you can't begin to imagine. He will have limp and a tricked out pimp cane, also.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just think, if pedokkkal would not have taken the Rona seriously he would not have been run from .pedo and we would not be stuck with that yellow racist POS.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Only about half way through the video. Maybe I'll get to the rest later. A few things.

Neil Peart dying triggered the apocalypse, not Kobe. Just saying.

If you get a creep in your salon, you tell him to GTFO. End of problem. As best I can tell, the cop handled it about right.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

You don't have to watch it all the way. The guys are making the rounds of the women's salons. So they should just grin and bear it?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

No. They should tell them to get the fukk out.

In the good old days, they could just talk to the local wiseguy about what was going on and they'd handle it. Sadly the cops aren't allowed to operate that way.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sadly :meds:

It’s like your brain was transplanted from a lizard.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:37 am Sadly :meds:

It’s like your brain was transplanted from a lizard.
Smackaholic is suggesting what several black viewers have said in prior video comments. Jada didn't want to go that route. She wants to run a legitimate set of businesses. Ironically, that is the proper decision -- black women are not Casey Anthony.

(Sequeing from this... I don't think China Arnold killed her baby in the microwave. I believe Linda Williams is lying, like the law tried to force the people around Breonna Taylor to lie.)