ALL THNGS TREVVIE.....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

ALL THNGS TREVVIE.....

Post by The Big Pickle »

We Love You Trevvie.....

Please tell us what you have been up to since you were released from Rehab...
trevvie
Crack Whore

Re: ALL THNGS TREVVIE.....

Post by trevvie »

Why, thank you, Pickle!

Let's see....I've had some big exciting trips. Alaska-7 day cruise with a girlfriend. 4 couples trip to Vancouver Canada,took a float plane over Victoria Island, back to Van Vancouver where we hopped on a 2 day rocky mountain train ride from there to Lake Louise. Bus to Calvary, plane to San Francisco. Spent 4 days in the heart of downtown, exploring, drinking, eating,listening to the wacko homeless at night yelling all night long. Watching them bleach down the street every night. Cool experience. Rented a huge white pig of a van for all of us and our luggage. Drove to Carmel, wow, great town.Then on thru Big Sur, stop in San Luis Obispo for 2 nights, did Hearst Castle, farmers market, had a bowl of 5 clam chowder, lots of pier walking, eating, drinking. Amtrak train back home to San Diego. A group of 40 of us did 4 nights in Catalina. Wrigley mansion lunch, hiking, mini golf tourney, wine and cheese happy hours around a huge fire pit, 1 or 5 buffalo milks, jeeping around the island. Then covid hit. Hunkered down watching Netflix, doing yard enhancements, not seeing many people. My kids year of wedding planning for this October just got postponed for a year. Had to fly to Ohio this July to check on my parents and came back unscathed from covid. I still work and love love love my job as the counseling secretary/registrar at a large middle school. Most people are great, but there are a few crazies I could probably bring some stories for the board here and give you all something to laugh at. And working with middle schoolers is hilarious and never a dull moment. Oh, and I bought my dream car! BMW X3 suv. I'm not rich, it just so happens that our house is paid off and we have no trouble spending money on the things we want. I wear inexpensive cloths, am not a shopper but do like to go on trips and my last car was a 15,000 dollar car, had for 15 years, it had 70,000 miles on it. My mom is now driving it and I hope to get it back someday because I really truly loved that car. In hindsight I'd like it back, it was simple to drive. This new car is beautiful and I like it a lot but it has a mind of it's own and it has way too much tech and stuff on it I just don't want or need. It's so smooth and quiet though and it's growing on me.

Hope this isn't too much, but after all, this thread title is all about me.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Thanks Trevvie,

We Love you!

Catalina is awesome!
trevvie
Crack Whore

Post by trevvie »

I love you too. Always have.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

trevvie wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:36 pmLet's see....Hope this isn't too much, but after all, this thread title is all about me.
Wow...you are just a trevvie fountain of information. :mrgreen:

Glad to see you back.
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

trevvie wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:47 pm I love you too. Always have.
Barf
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:25 pm
Barf
Real trev, or a dude trolling as trev?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:30 am
Barf
REAL TREV.....

What a life! Living the dream!

I hear you on the the new cars....too much technology!

Just get us from point A to point B...don't need help parking, GPS, or a camera on the back bumper.

ALL HAIL TREVVIE FOUNTAIN!
trevvie
Crack Whore

Post by trevvie »

For Real.
Lost my password and the email associated with it.

I love you all, even Kierland.
Sometimes the unlovable need the most love of all.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:20 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:30 am
Barf
REAL TREV.....
That's cool, then. 8)

Welcome back, real Trev!
ALL HAIL TREVVIE FOUNTAIN!
(I had to look it up. I thought you and Smackie Chan were both making a WAP reference, which would have been an unusual bit of synergy between you. But learn something new everyday.)
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:27 pm I have always wanted to take a train trip through the mountains. Take some chick with me, have our own cabin with a big window looking out at the mountains, maybe some snow, rivers, cliffs wildlife for a few days/nights with a bar car and room service. Would just sort of seem like a cool trip.
Don't wait for the girl. Just do it.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

schmick wrote:can't catch or throw a ball the little faggot
That's why I watch the Little League World Series with peace of mind. I know that none of those lads will grow up to be sucking on a dick.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:45 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:25 am
schmick wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:27 pm I have always wanted to take a train trip through the mountains. Take some chick with me, have our own cabin with a big window looking out at the mountains, maybe some snow, rivers, cliffs wildlife for a few days/nights with a bar car and room service. Would just sort of seem like a cool trip.
That'd be lame. My current chick wants to take her kid everywhere we go and he gets on my nerves, 11 going on fuckin 6, can't catch or throw a ball is scared of Rollercoasters or going fast on anything. Video games and tik tok is all the little faggot does and hisndad won't take him for more than a day and a half at a time
That is because you are a POS and so you go out with POS and they raise POS.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:45 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:25 am
That'd be lame. My current chick wants to take her kid everywhere we go and he gets on my nerves, 11 going on fuckin 6, can't catch or throw a ball is scared of Rollercoasters or going fast on anything. Video games and tik tok is all the little faggot does and hisndad won't take him for more than a day and a half at a time
Love your woman, love her children. If you don't care for her kids, stop wasting her time. California is a large state; you can both find other people and other genitals easily.

As for going by yourself, it's worth it. Do what interests you, not (just) what interests your dick. You never know who you'll meet during the trip, anyway.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Welcome back trev!

We've taken the Amtrak several times from Oceanside to SLO. That's a great ride, especially once you get to Santa Barbara and north. From there we rent a car and go up to Paso. Last time we drove all the way to Monterey on the coast. One of these days (probably after retirement) we want to take the train all the way to Seattle and then go to Victoria (been there once before). Maybe take the train from Vancouver to Banff.

Lots of good Amtrak routes we want to try. LA to Albuquerque. Bay Area to Chicago (lots of nice mountain views on that one).
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My buddy owns that restaurant in the Amtrak parking lot. Bomb food.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I once went from Santa Barbara to Emeryville to bang some pussy in "The City"... on Amtrack.

Chick was a freak. Not in a good way... too hippie for me... and I do Ren Faires.

That being said, the train ride was money,

My little sister took the train ride from Emeryville through the Sierra's to Reno to see my little brother (6 foot 4] and said it was money.

trevvie
Crack Whore

Post by trevvie »

Thanks IB and Mikey.

My son went to school in SLO, got a job and stayed in SLO, so we are up there a lot. We love taking the train. It's relaxing. Much better than driving thru LA. Have you been to Carmel? I could live in SLO or Carmel.
trevvie
Crack Whore

Post by trevvie »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:04 pm My buddy owns that restaurant in the Amtrak parking lot. Bomb food.
The Italian place? It's good. Try the Del Monte Cafe if you haven't. It's across the street from there. There are so many good restaurants up there. And the beef is so much better than what we get in So Cal. Like night and day better up there.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes Cafe Roma owned by the Rizzo’s.
Del Monte was an old boarded up (del monte) store when I was a kid, but yeah bomb food.

For beef, Hitching Post and it’s not even close. I had a $500 gift certificate for doing a job for someone there. Key word: Had.