It's Happening!!!!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

It's Happening!!!!!

Post by The Big Pickle »

Just saw the map for the night of Nov 3rd and it's all red!
ALL RED!

Every State is RED!

the only way Biden will win any State is by millions of mailed in FRAUDULENT BALLOTS!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: It's Happening!!!!!

Post by Innocent Bystander »

So you're taking JSC's bet after all?

Aight.

Cali will never go red. New York might...48 years from now.

Wisconsin, I can see it. Whose visit mattered more to the majority of the state: Trump or Biden's?

Too bad the Chinese monitoring of this site scared Goobs away. His input would be invaluable.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:18 pm Pickle, are you accepting the bet? Please let me know, thanks.
I was over at net and they are still waiting for you to pay up on your last bet.

You are one of those FAGGOTS that makes bets and then never pays when you lose!

Pay NET and then I might consider a bet with a welcher.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:37 pm I have paid on every bet that I have lost, ask mvscal. There is a pending bet at net that I am likely to lose, and if so then I'll pay it. Also, there is a bet at net that I won from a female attorney (?) there, and she has refused to pay the bet.

Again, I ask you if you are accepting my bet to you. If trump wins either New York or California, then you win $1000; if Biden wins both then I win $100.

You've shot your mouth off. Can you back it up, even getting 10-1 odds?

Question:

Do all the illegal alien votes count?
Mail Harvesting Fraud?
Dead People votes?
Disney Characters?
Pets?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:55 pm Quit your bullshit.

Just take the bet or admit you're a chicken shit who can't back up what you say. Either way is fine with me.
Can we make the bet for the rights to your grandparents slave plantation?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

trevvie
Crack Whore

Post by trevvie »

Jsc, our 4 year bet is coming to a close. I hope you remember that. You're gonna owe me and my charity.

buaaahh.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

trevvie wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:44 pm Jsc, our 4 year bet is coming to a close. I hope you remember that. You're gonna owe me and my charity.

buaaahh.

I'm a witness!

You better pay TREV when you lose!!!!!
trevvie
Crack Whore

Post by trevvie »

I trust that he'll pay up. He still has a couple months but I think even he knows he doesn't stand a chance of winning.

$100 to the Loveland Foundation. I want a receipt. :lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Loveland is a great organization. I have worked with women they have helped many times.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:I admit that I didn't expect him to still be in office now, but he still may not make it until January 20, we'll see. :)
M. Cohen thinks this is very plausible.

Beginning at about 6:20 in this video...

The gist of it is that if Donald loses the election he will resign the office before the new president is sworn in.
M. Pence will take over as president and will then proceed to given Dump a "prospective" pardon -- as Ford did for Nixon.

Btw, Donald is a shit bag x infinity, and anyone who supports him is either very ignorant or out of their mind.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Two Words: State Charges
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Criminal charges for what? Forcing Epstein and Maxwell to face the music?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:04 am Two Words: State Charges
That's true, and Cohen did say that with his theory, Dump would still be vulnerable to state charges.

I don't know how Donald can realistically avoid state charges if he loses in 2020.

Seems only his death, a run-away asylum in another nation, or a catastrophic disaster in America so great that normal life is upended, would be able to save him from facing the music.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:33 am Criminal charges for what? Forcing Epstein and Maxwell to face the music?
Tax fraud, or another issue(s) stemming from his taxes.

Cohen went to the slam, and in the case that sent him there, Donald (un-indicted co-conspirator) was called "individual #1."

The sitting president could not be indicted (for illegal payments made on his behalf, and at his direction), but could be indicted when he is no longer serving as president.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:04 am Two Words: State Charges

Two Words:

Midget Retard

Jesus F'N Christ....you people have serious mental issues.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The right wing resistance on this board is near death. The process is flailing and a mear shell of its former self. Great job Dump, everything you touch dies. Un fucking believable.
Keep it up and you might kill conservatism and capitalism too.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:45 am Keep it up and you might kill conservatism
Hopefully. It deserves to die.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:45 am The right wing resistance on this board is near death. The process is flailing and a mear shell of its former self. Great job Dump, everything you touch dies. Un fucking believable.

Libtards cry to mods....BAN THEM!!!

Libtards REPORT all conservative posts!

Libtards say "IF YOU DON'T BAN THEM I WON'T PAY YOUR INTERNET HOSTING BILL ANYMORE!

CONSERVATIVES ALL BANNED.

LIBTARDS SAY "WE RAN ALL THE CONSERVATIVES!"

LIBTARDS ARE RETARDS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The last spasms of a dying process
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Moving Sale wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:03 pmspasms

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:45 am this board is near death.
Thanks to you, you sack of shit.

Go spend your time defending all those indefensible thugs you represent, instead of ruining what was a funny and intelligent board.

You might actually win a case.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Karen from .tards wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:23 pm

Go spend your time defending all those indefensible thugs you represent, instead of ruining what was a funny and intelligent board.

Thanks Karen.

WorldStar!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:23 pm

So it was funny when it was full of mouth breathers and nazis, sorry to ruin your party assface.
trevvie
Crack Whore

Post by trevvie »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:57 am Loveland is a great organization. I have worked with women they have helped many times.
It's needed and I do believe it will help change things for these women. Thank you.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

The Big Pickle wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:52 pmEvery State is RED!
No shock to anyone that this is complete bullshit, but it would be unfortunate if it were true, given:
States with the highest poverty rates: 1) Mississippi, 2) New Mexico, 3) Louisiana, 4) West Virginia and 5) Alabama. What do all those states have in common? All except New Mexico are solidly Republican and delivered their electoral votes to Trump. Three of the five are controlled by Republican governors.

The least educated states: 1) Mississippi, 2) West Virginia, 3) Louisiana, 4) Arkansas and 5) Alabama. All Trump states, and all but one controlled by Republican governors.

States with the most violent crime per 100,000 residents: 1) Alaska, 2) New Mexico, 3) Tennessee, 4) Arkansas and 5) Nevada. Three of the five are Trump states governed by Republicans.

States most dependent on federal handouts (the "taker" states): 1) Nevada, 2) Kentucky, 3) Mississippi, 4) West Virginia and 5) Montana. Are you catching the pattern here? Trump carried four out of five in 2016, and three have Republican governors.
Let's not delude ourselves - there's no question blue states have serious issues as well. But the Chump in Chief wants to cherry pick the states over which he considers himself President and take credit for how great they're doing due to his actions, while, as he's done his whole life, blame others (read: states and cities run by Dems) for their woes when he's (sad to say) President over ALL of them, not just those he likes as he'd like to think. And of course, his idiot scrotum swingers lap it all up while ignoring unfortunate truths such as those above. What cracks me up are his TV ads about "Biden's America," which show the rioting and other unsavory activities that are happening ON HIS WATCH!! So HIS America of the present is what he's warning voters to avoid in the future by voting for his opponent? Uh, ok.

Look, Biden is no savior, and it's sad for our country that we have no viable options other than the two major party candidates. "Be careful what you wish for" should be the attitude of all voters, especially those who vote for Joe if you're expecting dramatic improvement. But the current clown has to go, and it's fucked up that he'll be re-elected.
"I see everything twice!"
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:33 pm it's fucked up that he'll be re-elected.
No, not really. It will be just fine.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

mvscal wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:50 am Image

Everyone doesn't give a shit about people from "fly-over" country.

the truth
trevvie
Crack Whore

Post by trevvie »

Democratic policies have made the state of California almost unlivable. Homeless, poverty, drug addicts, taxes, cost of living, etc are more and more rampant every day. Now they want to tax people that move out of the state for 3 years after they move. I don't even go to the beach anymore due to jobless weirdos that hang out there 24/7. I'm not complaining, I still choose to live here, but I'm stating what I've seen in reality. Conservatives are moving out and poor refugees are moving in, in droves. These refugees are good people that just want the best for their family but I don't want to pay for all of them, which, really, affects my life, liberty and the right to pursue happiness. I'm not being selfish, I'd like a choice on who I want to help with my own money.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s better than when the Nazis and kleptos were in charge like Wilson, Duke and that senile POS Raygun. You just think it is worse now because you are a gluttonous white girl.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:50 am
Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:33 pm it's fucked up that he'll be re-elected.
No, not really. It will be just fine.
Pedokkkal loves him some nazis. Oh and Black cock.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:37 pm I have paid on every bet that I have lost, ask mvscal. There is a pending bet at net that I am likely to lose, and if so then I'll pay it. Also, there is a bet at net that I won from a female attorney (?) there, and she has refused to pay the bet.

Again, I ask you if you are accepting my bet to you. If trump wins either New York or California, then you win $1000; if Biden wins both then I win $100.

You've shot your mouth off. Can you back it up, even getting 10-1 odds?
Sorry, Chip, but I'd need better odds to consider that option. But I do believe that this past year has nudged both states closer to it happening.

Your team's enciting a race war has changed things. There are increasing numbers of people that live in those places that require a strong police presence to maintain any level of civility, that are pissed. They know that all balck lives matter, especially the truly innocent ones that depend on police to stay alive.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:32 am
Your team's enciting a race war has changed things.
Go fuck your self you nazi racist POS. Nobody can incite a race war with no racists you stupid POS so take ownership for something ONCE.
trevvie
Crack Whore

Post by trevvie »

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

trevvie wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:05 am
Nice community so cal.

Trev, you post this and what??? Your solution?????
Re-elect dump? Do what?

Jesus Fuckin Christ on a stick. Have a take bitch.

What are you saying? You like that shyte? You want change? WTF.?

You come in here and spam some bs video? Fuck you!!!?

If you have nothing to add, nothing to make better, go fuck off forever. This world has no place for you
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Poor little cuck, playing the victim of an imaginary crime again.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

stupid schmuck troll bitch wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:31 am
Lock these people up for public intoxication, trespassing, camping without a permit.... get them away from the beaches and cities. Build giant rehabs and half way houses out in the desert for the CA born, the rest, send back to the states of their birth.
You really have no concept of the enormity of this problem do you ? Your calls for more police enforcement, more administrative costs, capital spending sounds like you have been sucking
some major Democratic cock. All those services have to be provided by the government which you had surely realized is not very good at that.

Fucking troll.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Just quietly remove them from the streets and mulch them into fertlizer off site.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ah yes the Nazis are at it again. The last gasps of a dying process.