40 shot on Friday and Saturday in Chicago

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: 40 shot on Friday and Saturday in Chicago

Post by Innocent Bystander »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:40 pm I'm talking about combat arms not the overall military.
Then your moving BP's goalpost. BP himself states that there were a significant -- even overwhelming -- number of blacks in the military when he went in, but it changed during Reagan's first term. Sounds like you're stating BP's observation, of who was enlisting, is wrong.

Very few units are involved in the actual fighting and those that do are overwhelmingly white.
Why? Ability, or trust issues? Do the races frag each other in the field?

Same was true in Vietnam. The idea that minorities were exploited and used as cannon fodder was just a bald face lie.
https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RL32492.html
Those numbers are illuminating. If so few die, where do the PTSD numbers come from?

https://www.archives.gov/research/milit ... stics#race
Thank you for this link. Lot of information here.
Why didn't Jews fight in Nam, per the stats? I get Islam, and I get Buddhism. I don't get the lack of Jews. Are aliyah numbers also low, as low?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

No, it's you not understanding the difference between combat arms and service & support units. Combat arms makes up only something like 10% of the total force.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:01 am
Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:03 pm What is it that makes a family have no cohesion? People buying and selling your great grama maybe? How about your grama?
Utter nonsense. Paying mothers to be single and continue pumping out children is a good start.

2:52 below, you and Bill should watch it sometime.
Right it started in the 1960’s. You know the 1960’s, it was a peaceful time of racial harmony. That is until they started helping poor black mothers for the first time. That’s what fucked it all up.
You are a racist POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:26 am
Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:03 pm What is it that makes a family have no cohesion? People buying and selling your great grama maybe? How about your grama?
How about lynching your pops so you didn’t have one? Remember you are the guy who says your family needs to be in the US since Plymouth Rock to be an American .
Look at the numbers. There is a fairly good chance that Quadraphonic's grandparents were married. His parents, less of a chance.
Ah yes one whole generation of cohesion, free from racism and economic warfare. It’s great how one generation of blacks gained all that wealth, land, money and educationally, only to have it squandered when liberal scum stepped in fucked up their brains.
You are a racist POS.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:32 pm
The Big Pickle wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:57 pm Image

White systemic racism caused this behavior.

Can you imagine....putting a gun to the "OPPOSITION HEAD" and making him
sukkk the neighborhood cokkk....and all the males line up in the alley to get
their dikkk sukkked by a dude?

That is the life that KIER/FAG and Screwfag want you to live!
That's the life those children -- and they are children -- already lead.
So how do you fix that? And not just the faggot with his dick in that kid's mouth. I'm talking about everyone in that photo.

When that piece of shit gets wasted by a cop next year, you'll call him a "child," the media will scrounge up his middle school graduation photo, his family will tear up and assure us that he was a goot boy and Buttfuck Bill's anus will moisten in righteous indignation. His ascension to the Dindu Nuffin pantheon of violent psychopaths will be complete and there will be nationwide days of rioting.

Or, far more likely, that kid with the dick in his mouth will get his own gun and blow Dindu's brains out. Naturally, nobody will give a speck of shit if that happens.

Black Lives Matter? LOL! Fuck off.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Treat them like garbage for a few hundred more years, that should help.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

At least 17 people shot in Chicago tonight for gathering of dead black gangbanger.....

good job Mayor beetle goldfish.

Let them kill each other! Keep shooting! Aim Better!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:12 am Treat them like garbage for a few hundred more years, that should help.
So that's it then. Balcks are gonna act like savages because we treated them like savages. And what's done is done. We can't undo the past.

So your fix?

Pat them on the head, say we're sorry and give them a check in hopes they'll not come after you?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

14 more in one incident. Not bad for a tuesday night.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:43 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:32 pm
The Big Pickle wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:57 pm Image

White systemic racism caused this behavior.

Can you imagine....putting a gun to the "OPPOSITION HEAD" and making him
sukkk the neighborhood cokkk....and all the males line up in the alley to get
their dikkk sukkked by a dude?

That is the life that KIER/FAG and Screwfag want you to live!
That's the life those children -- and they are children -- already lead.
So how do you fix that? And not just the faggot with his dick in that kid's mouth. I'm talking about everyone in that photo.

When that piece of shit gets wasted by a cop next year, you'll call him a "child," the media will scrounge up his middle school graduation photo, his family will tear up and assure us that he was a goot boy and Buttfuck Bill's anus will moisten in righteous indignation. His ascension to the Dindu Nuffin pantheon of violent psychopaths will be complete and there will be nationwide days of rioting.

Or, far more likely, that kid with the dick in his mouth will get his own gun and blow Dindu's brains out. Naturally, nobody will give a speck of shit if that happens.

Black Lives Matter? LOL! Fuck off.
Four hundred years of pieces of shit like you will do that.

And you would continue it for four hundred more , POS.

You think it’s the texture of their hair? The color of their eyes? Their complexion that causes that misery?

Go back to hell you worthless piece of fuck.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:57 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:12 am Treat them like garbage for a few hundred more years, that should help.
So that's it then. Balcks are gonna act like savages because we treated them like savages. And what's done is done. We can't undo the past.

So your fix?

Pat them on the head, say we're sorry and give them a check in hopes they'll not come after you?
Nawwwww, just ignore all that shit. Past is past. Bygones and whatsuch.

If you and your family had EVERYTHING stolen from them, for five generations and longer, you gonna just clear the scoreboard and start “even”.

Fuck you stupid racist POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:57 am

So your fix?

No I think marginalizing them for a few more hundred years should do the trick. So you just keep being you you racist POS.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

schmick wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:06 am 400 years?
The country is 240 years old
Republicans freed the slaves 165 years ago.

If racism was keeping black people down, why do Nigerians come to this country and succeed within 1 generation?

If your culture leads to failure, change your culture, dont blame everyone else. Get an education, dont have children until you're married, dont touch or take things that do not belong to you.
If you can't or won't take responsibility for your own actions, you can't blame anyone else.for theirs

You really are this stupid.

Try and hook up with a community college and get out of your mom's basement.

I'm sure Rivertucky has a program for people like you under the Trump plan to... Make America Great Again.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cultural failures like owning people and then hanging them in trees and redlining them and then saying there is no more racism and it’s all black peoples’ fault. Sounds like a horrible culture.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:23 am Cultural failures like owning people and then hanging them in trees and redlining them and then saying there is no more racism and it’s all black peoples’ fault. Sounds like a horrible culture.

88's down.

Have you seen the Nazi post here in the last 4 months?

Wolfman is his cover.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:23 am Cultural failures like owning people and then hanging them in trees and redlining them and then saying there is no more racism and it’s all black peoples’ fault. Sounds like a horrible culture.
/s/
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:07 am

You think it’s the texture of their hair? The color of their eyes? Their complexion that causes that misery?

No, it is their behavior which causes all of that misery.

Ancient history has nothing whatsoever to do with that gnigger putting a gun to another gnigger's head and making him "suck they dick."

You treat these fuckheads as if they are helpless infants powerless to change their lives or circumstances. It's a lie and it is racist to the core.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:55 am Ancient history has nothing whatsoever to do with that gnigger putting a gun to another gnigger's head and making him "suck they dick."

You treat these fuckheads as if they are helpless infants powerless to change their lives or circumstances. It's a lie and it is racist to the core.
Huh, funny you aren't mentioning the white Stubenville Ohio football players who gang raped that 15 year old. Why aren't you lecturing them about changing their lives or circumstances? All Lives Matter? Bwahah!

YOU are racist to the core.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

The Big Pickle wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:57 pmImage
This guy's picture sucking a black dick will be on the internet forever. His grandkids will probably end up seeing it.

Wouldn't it have been better for him to just take the bullet in the head?
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:43 pm No, it's you not understanding the difference between combat arms and service & support units. Combat arms makes up only something like 10% of the total force.
BP was in service and support, and not combat, if his fellow enlisted were originally black? Were you? or Smackie? or zz (for the sea-worthy version, pbuh)?

No. I don't understand the difference. You're given a gun, you're trained how to use it, you might get activated, you pray you don't die, you come home if you're lucky. That's everyone.

Who are the 10%? Why so few?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:50 pm
BP was in service and support, and not combat, if his fellow enlisted were originally black? Were you? or Smackie? or zz (for the sea-worthy version, pbuh)?

Jesus Christ, Sheldon Cooper!

I was the FIRE DIRECTION in ARTILLERY!!!!!!!

Combat arms are Infantry, Artillery, Cavalry, Tanks, Helicopters, Jets, Special Forces and Combat Engineers.....

I WAS COMBAT ARMS!
MVSCAL WAS COMBAT ARMS!

Right now the combat arms are mostly WHITE because only the real american patriots are willing to put themselves on the line for their
country! Almost all the blacks are in the support roles far from the actual combat!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

But I understand.....I just remember that Sheldon Cooper has a 170 IQ but he can't understand facial expressions.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Jesus Christ, Sheldon Cooper!

I was the FIRE DIRECTION in ARTILLERY!!!!!!!

Combat arms are Infantry, Artillery, Cavalry, Tanks, Helicopters, Jets, Special Forces and Combat Engineers.....

I WAS COMBAT ARMS!
MVSCAL WAS COMBAT ARMS!

Right now the combat arms are mostly WHITE because only the real american patriots are willing to put themselves on the line for their
country! Almost all the blacks are in the support roles far from the actual combat!!!!

But I understand.....I just remember that Sheldon Cooper has a 170 IQ but he can't understand facial expressions.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:18 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:42 am Why do imbeciles post the same shit multiple times?
He want to make sure everyone knows he is a racist POS.
It's not like you aren't, yourself. Your clients are still other. The bleeding heart is always internally at war, the facade will always fight the core to prevent exposure. It is what it is, as long as you don't Antifa or Ed Buck it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m neither a racist nor a POS Steven.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The site double posts if you don't pay attention to the contents of the 'the following post has been posted, do you still want to submit?' message. Anywho (that phrase is so you, BP):
The Big Pickle wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:58 pm Combat arms are Infantry, Artillery, Cavalry, Tanks, Helicopters, Jets, Special Forces and Combat Engineers.....

I WAS COMBAT ARMS!
MVSCAL WAS COMBAT ARMS!
You were in combat arms, surrounded by black men who were not in combat arms. No, this does not make sense, to me. You eat, sleep, train and die together. What was everyone else doing?

Right now the combat arms are mostly WHITE because only the real american patriots are willing to put themselves on the line for their country!
Mvscal is technically a person of color, because the US is schizophrenic about latinos, and latinos don't have a problem straddling that fence.

I thought the military was big on aptitude testing, personality testing and getting on the good side of senior officers. Women who wanted to put themselves on the line for their country were denied opportunities to do so -- as were blacks. The military still segregates opportunities?

Why kill off white boys?

Almost all the blacks are in the support roles far from the actual combat!!!!
Yet... you were surrounded by blacks.

Yeah. We make sense to ourselves, but not each other. I still like you, BP. You passively help me to process the ex-military who come through the village.

But I understand.....
...a lot more than that. But I'm honoring your request.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:07 pm I’m neither a racist nor a POS Steven.
You were both, and I no longer care, TVO. You're actively there for the boy, which raises you up above 90%.

Stop stressing over Trump and the non bleeding hearts of your class. All of that shit is red versus green theater to distract from the color out of space which can't be controlled. Biden is not going to save us. Trump couldn't break what was already broken, he could only reveal where the superglue was applied, which he's been doing.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

L45B wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:01 am
Utter nonsense. Paying mothers to be single and continue pumping out children is a good start.
You're both right, in a loop. You're more right about the negative consequences of associating childbirth with funding. It turns the stomach to see it up close and personal. The solution isn't removing funding, but making marriage more profitable than singlehood.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:26 am The black family unit was usually intact in 1960. This was despite real systemic racism.

Then something happened.
Ivory tower feminism and outsourcing happened. Uncle Sugar both intentionally destroyed men and took their place.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:20 pm
You were in combat arms, surrounded by black men who were not in combat arms. No, this does not make sense, to me. You eat, sleep, train and die together. What was everyone else doing?

THE GUN BUNNIES ARE ARTILLERY! THEY ARE COMBAT ARMS!!!!
But now the gun bunnies are almost ALL WHITE!

Infantry, Artillery, CAVALRY, Armor, Jet Pilots, Helicopter pilots, Special Forces...almost all WHITE now!!!

I'm going to make this as simple as possible for you. When I went in the army in 1981 it was right after the vietnam war and they just started the volunteer army. It was hard to get anybody to join so they lowered the standards to take anybody with a pulse..even criminals and the illiterate ghetto hoods. You had to take an aptitude test for placement. The lowest scores went to infantry and the basic cannon cocker gun bunny in artillery. Artillery is basically three parts...THE BRAINS ( FIRE DIRECTION ) THE EYES ( Forward Observers like CAV SCOUTS ) and the muscle...the dumbest monkey that just loads the rounds and pulls the string. I was the BRAINS...I was the FIRE DIRECTION that used math to tell the gun bunnies exactly what to do.

So when I got to the army in late 81 my Fire Direction Section was ALL WHITE because we were the BRAINS! The gun bunnies were 80 percent black because they got the lowest scores and were the dumbest morons. Around 82 Reagan raised the standards to join the army....you had to had at least a high school degree! NO MORE GHETTO MONKEYS or criminals! I started to notice by the summer of 82 that all the new cruits coming out of basic were ALL AMERICAN WHITE KIDS! Even the GUN BUNNIES WERE WHITE!

So in summary...thanks to PRESIDENT REAGAN the Army got better and all the combat arms became almost all White! Like I tried to explain...only the PATRIOTS want to risk their life for America and be on the front lines of combat....the other people...go into support roles because they don't love America enough to dodge bullets..
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Policing is a States Rights issues, not that you care about the USC and she is owed $400 for every person in her city by the Feds in overpaid taxes so go fuck off you flailing racist fuck.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:50 pm No. I don't understand the difference. You're given a gun, you're trained how to use it, you might get activated, you pray you don't die, you come home if you're lucky. That's everyone.
No. That's not everyone. The vast, overwhelming majority of troops even those who deploy in theater are in little to no danger at all.

The combat arms are the ones who actually fight. Everyone else is service and support. We're talking about admin clerks, mechanics & repair specialists, cooks, truck drivers, logistical specialists, non-combat engineers etc. These people are the 85% to 90% of the rest of the army and they enable the combat arms to do their thing.

Combat requires thousands of tons of supplies of every sort to be moved 24/7. Broken shit has to get fixed. It takes a lot of fucking people to make that happen.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not cheap or easy killing people, even brown savages.

Sin,
Your tax dollars