Another example of liberals in charge

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Another example of liberals in charge

Post by Left Seater »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydai ... utType=amp

You pay employees who don’t work. You have not org chart. You let employees use company vehicles for personal trips and their daily commute. You hire consultants that you have no clue what they are doing. You allow departments to hire despite a hiring freeze.

And yet liberals want to double down on this and take over healthcare, energy, schools, etc.

No thanks.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Re: Another example of liberals in charge

Post by Kierland »

You would rather trust Jeff Bezos?

Fat Dumb and Greedy is not way to go thru life son.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

LS,
Did you read the article? The interim head (hope they remove the interim title) is looking to change all the issues you pointed out.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Feinberg

From this info, she appears to be a Liberal. I'm sure we can find numerous examples of govt/public run agencies which are fucked up beyond belief and run by both conservative and liberal mngmt groups, but in this case I'm sure it had been primarily liberal leadership over the years.

Had some experience dealing with MTA in my previous job and this level of mismanagement has been going on for decades, if not forever.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You obviously have not been reading the fat man's posts much.

Let me break it down.

"R good D bad."

Sin,
Almost too fat to fly
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:22 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydai ... utType=amp

You pay employees who don’t work. You have not org chart. You let employees use company vehicles for personal trips and their daily commute. You hire consultants that you have no clue what they are doing. You allow departments to hire despite a hiring freeze.

And yet liberals want to double down on this and take over healthcare, energy, schools, etc.

No thanks.
Because Cuomo didn't want former MTA chief Andy Bylford to steal any of his glory and to revamp his MTA political patronage machine so he fired him.

FTFY.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:59 pm Had some experience dealing with MTA in my previous job and this level of mismanagement has been going on for decades, if not forever.
Yep
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:59 pm LS,
Did you read the article? The interim head (hope they remove the interim title) is looking to change all the issues you pointed out.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Feinberg

From this info, she appears to be a Liberal. I'm sure we can find numerous examples of govt/public run agencies which are fucked up beyond belief and run by both conservative and liberal mngmt groups, but in this case I'm sure it had been primarily liberal leadership over the years.

Had some experience dealing with MTA in my previous job and this level of mismanagement has been going on for decades, if not forever.
Yup. I read it. I wasn’t talking so much about the new lady, but those before her. And it sucks when your whole employee base is unionized.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:22 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydai ... utType=amp

No thanks.
She's interrim president. She's been seeking an organizational chart since she started the job in March. It's outright stated people report according to personal relationships (holy fuck), not an organization chart. It's outright stated people are being paid who don't show up.

1. Where was she hired from?
2. Use the most recent organization chart -- even if it's from the Hoffa era --and job descriptions, and work backwards
3. No one's telling her anything because everyone wants to keep their job and not piss off the fiefdom heads.
4. She's never going to get answers the conventional way. Start from scratch
5. Are they unionized?

Instead of cutting bloat, she's going to be sabotaged the closer she gets to the real poison.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:04 am
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Yup. I read it. I wasn’t talking so much about the new lady, but those before her. And it sucks when your whole employee base is unionized.
Management isn't unionized the same way non-management is. Less protections.

MTA will have to be nuked, SMU style, and everyone's job descriptions revamped from the ground up. She's going to get death threats.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Another example of Nazi Dumpsters In charge.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f11 ... me_mw_news
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Jackboots pressin down
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88nazis and his fat buddy BrokenPsyche are down for it.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:58 pm Another example of Nazi Dumpsters In charge.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f11 ... me_mw_news
Huffpost has never been a leftist website.

Said no one ever.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And KKKarson has their back.