THIS is why we can't open schools!!!!!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

THIS is why we can't open schools!!!!!!

Post by smackaholic »

"Arizona teacher" dies from the 'rona.

And Donald Trump wants to send your chillins off to sure slaughter in the school death factories!!!!!!

The news just said Arizona teacher. I'm sure some thought, well, she was probably a 29 year old triathlete. But the 'rona don't care!!!! It'll kill us all if we don't stay in the basement with a mask on.

Well, walmart visits are OK, I guess.

I decided to look up this poor woman that got taken out by #19.

61 year old, fat, diabetic and suffering from Lupus. But I'm sure she was otherwise the picture of healf. :meds:
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: THIS is why we can't open schools!!!!!!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

We can't open schools because Covid 19 is ravaging America and Trump wants to use teachers and students as sacrificial lambs on the altar of his re-election chances without any sort of federal strategy or investment in making schools safe. Instead, it's just "do it because I said so."

FTFY
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

We can't open the schools because DUMBOKUNTS are trying to destroy America!

The more they DESTROY the more they can blame it on Trump!

I'm praying that Schmick gets his declaration of war....
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Should Walmart be open?

How about Home Depot?

This poor woman is an example of whom we should be concentrating on.

if we put our efforts into quarantining her and others like her, we'd get further than a widespread half-assed effort that does not stop the spread, but just slows it a bit.

It's worst than doing nothing. It extends the length of time this damn thing is around.

NY had zero CV deaths yesterday. Plenty of shootings though!!!

Is this because they are better at playing this bullshit game?

No.

It is because #19 has already wiped its dick on NYC's curtains and has headed south where everyone is staying safe, inside with the AC on.

The 'Rona likes AC. It really likes confined spaces in general with multiple people like NYC subway cars.

So, CV is here. It will eventually burn out as it has in NY.

That being the case, the smart thing to do is concentrate on protecting obese 61 year old diabetic lupus sufferers and all the other vulnerable people and let the rest of us, particularly young people, get back to our lives. Healthy children have been shown to be pretty much immune. Healthy adults mostly the same with a few having a hard time with it, just like any other disease.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:federal strategy or investment in making schools safe
smackaholic wrote:the smart thing to do is concentrate on protecting obese 61 year old diabetic lupus sufferers and all the other vulnerable people and let the rest of us, particularly young people, get back to our lives. Healthy children have been shown to be pretty much immune. Healthy adults mostly the same with a few having a hard time with it, just like any other disease.
Smack has offered more in a few sentences than the WH has offered.

WH: Just open, or we might try to defund you.

smackaholic 2020!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:15 pm

61 year old, fat, diabetic and suffering from Lupus. But I'm sure she was otherwise the picture of healf. :meds:
We share in the grieving of the loss of your wife. T&Ps.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'll have you know that Mrs Smack is 4 years younger, at least 4 pounds lighter and has no comorbidity conditions. In fact every day at work she is on contact with CV positive old folks who are about to become notches on #19's stick. She's a mobile Xray tech. 99+% of her business is in convalescent homes. If she was in the least bit prone to this shit, I'd have cashed in on her soon to expire term life insurance.

With my luck she'll step in front of a bus 2 weeks after it expires.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:40 pm Healthy adults mostly the same with a few having a hard time with it, just like any other disease.
Totally delusional. So looking forward to you and your ilk being swept from positions of power in November.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Who do you know, personally, that had CV and suffered anything more than typical flu symptoms?

My boss had it. Kicked his butt pretty well, just as the flu does many people. He's fine today.

Son's GF's mom had it. Slight fever 2 days.

Whenever anyone in the country of roughly a third of a billion people dies and they aren't known to be in the "vulnerable" group, it becomes national headlines. And those cases are far and few between. And seemingly healthy people die every day in this country from one thing or another.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:15 pm Who do you know, personally, that had CV and suffered anything more than typical flu symptoms?

My boss had it. Kicked his butt pretty well, just as the flu does many people. He's fine today.

Son's GF's mom had it. Slight fever 2 days.

Whenever anyone in the country of roughly a third of a billion people dies and they aren't known to be in the "vulnerable" group, it becomes national headlines. And those cases are far and few between. And seemingly healthy people die every day in this country from one thing or another.
Jair Bolsonaro, is that you?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Translation, Screwy don’t know anyone with the Rona.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Works for me. Shut them all down. Fire every single teacher and administrator in the country. Public education is completely broken. This is a perfect opportunity to completely reboot the system without the Marxist indoctrination.

The longer schools are closed, the more people will begin to realize that we simply don't need them in their present configuration.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Nope. All of them. Especially universities. Doctors should be trained in hospitals like any other tradesmen. They're just meat mechanics. Outside reading can be assigned and practicums conducted in clinics.

Our bloated university and k-12 systems need to be blown up and rebuilt from the bottom up. We are bankrupting ourselves for a mediocre product.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So what? Change the rules.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:39 pm I'll have you know that Mrs Smack is 4 years younger, at least 4 pounds lighter and has no comorbidity conditions
and from the island PET's you've posted, she has bigger TITS than you. :bode: you
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:29 am Works for me. Shut them all down. Fire every single teacher and administrator in the country. Public education is completely broken. This is a perfect opportunity to completely reboot the system without the Marxist indoctrination.

The longer schools are closed, the more people will begin to realize that we simply don't need them in their present configuration.
Just like police protection in most communities. It’s never really been there so who can actually miss it?

Oh that’s right you are a stupid racist beanhead and can’t actually process information. Why don’t you get back to .net and discuss raping kids some more.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Kierfag is back!!!!

Call 88 a Nazi....

I dare you!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Great job 88- leaving the kkk to roam free on your board, you stupid POS nazi.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The Big Pickle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:33 pm Mr. Kierland is back!!!!
He was gone? Hmmm, who knew? Haven’t read his crap in months.

I am sure a few of you were spared reading the same take 250 times.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:11 pm
The Big Pickle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:33 pm Mr. Kierland is back!!!!
He was gone? Hmmm, who knew? Haven’t read his crap in months.

I am sure a few of you were spared reading the same take 250 times.
Yes we know you are a coward and can’t face my opposition, but by all means blame it on me if it makes you feel better you fat POS.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

atmdad wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:30 am
smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:39 pm I'll have you know that Mrs Smack is 4 years younger, at least 4 pounds lighter and has no comorbidity conditions
and from the island PET's you've posted, she has bigger TITS than you. :bode: you
And spectacular nips.

:bode: me, indeed!!!!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This is why we can't open schools

Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

The previous press secretary was unjerkable.

This Kayleigh whore usually gives me wood within 25 seconds. Four more years of this is a good idea.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:51 pm Shes awesome but after Trump is re-elected and if he wants a new press secretary, only Ben Shapiro can melt leftis scum as well as Kayleigh does
You would shoot your mother in the head if it melted one lefty.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:04 pm You would shoot your mother in the head if it melted one lefty.
Truth and public service mean nothing to these assholes.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:04 pm
schmick wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:51 pm Shes awesome but after Trump is re-elected and if he wants a new press secretary, only Ben Shapiro can melt leftis scum as well as Kayleigh does
You would shoot your mother in the head if it killed one lefty.