All you want to do is spend spend spend

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

All you want to do is spend spend spend

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Undoubtedly, Left Shitter, the fiscal conservative, will oppose this nonsense.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... illion-cap
White House Wants Stimulus by August Recess With $1 Trillion Cap

The White House wants Congress to pass another stimulus package by the first week in August, before lawmakers head home for their annual summer recess, and to keep the cost at $1 trillion or less, according to Vice President Mike Pence’s top aide.

“I think we want to make sure that people that are still unemployed or hurting are protected but at the same time, we want to take into consideration the fact the economy is bouncing back and want to try to contain the amount of spending,” Marc Short, Pence’s chief of staff, said Tuesday in an interview with Bloomberg Radio.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: All you want to do is spend spend spend

Post by Left Seater »

Can you go a day without attacking a straw man or lying? Your history would say the answer is an emphatic no.

I have said repeatedly that ownership and shareholders should take a bath first. Then we can discuss stimulus type payments.

But of course in your misguided attempt at interneting you prolly didn’t even read your own article.
Implicit tax rates can’t exceed 100%, he said, meaning it can’t be more lucrative for workers to stay at home. But any plan will require “not allowing a big blow to household income,” which is core to the economy, Goodspeed added
If we are going to pay workers, since their jobs have artificially been paused or eliminated we need to make sure it isn’t more lucrative to not work.

Just another example of Screw_Michigan being the inter webs best troll.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:45 pm If we are going to pay workers, since their jobs have artificially been paused or eliminated we need to make sure it isn’t more lucrative to not work.
The 2008 banking crisis meant people were out of work for a long time. Unemployment was extended from 6 months to approximately 2 years, with encouragement given to re-education to enter different jobs/apprenticeships over trying to apply for jobs which didn't exist.

That was Bush. He did the right thing.

You worry about the wrong things. Some of these jobs are never coming back. Telling someone to take a ten hour a week (or other sub-full time minimum wage) job just to save a literal drop in the budget bucket is unconscionable.

Again, those who want to work will work. But the jobs have to exist. You're exchanging unemployment for the byzantine nightmare of outright welfare, and see no problem with that. Unemployment is temporary, until shit shakes out for the new normal.

Take care of Americans. Don't worry about nickle and dime fraud -- a fraud which doesn't really exist in this special case.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I don’t worry about the wrong things.

Workers shouldn’t quit their jobs because they can make more on unemployment. This is happening.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... yment/amp/

Those who were laid off or furloughed should receive benefits. However, those benefits shouldn’t pay them more than they were earning at the job they lost.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:32 am I don’t worry about the wrong things.

Workers shouldn’t quit their jobs because they can make more on unemployment. This is happening.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... yment/amp/

Those who were laid off or furloughed should receive benefits. However, those benefits shouldn’t pay them more than they were earning at the job they lost.
Why do you hate a properly functioning economy?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And so telling that you think a properly functioning economy is one where those unwilling to work are paid by the government.

What happens when other people’s money runs out?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

All you want to do is spend spend spend...

Crazy people walkin' round with blood in their eyes
And all she wants to do is dance, dance, dance
Wild-eyed pistols wavers who ain't afraid to die
And all she wants to do is
And all she wants to do is dance...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:14 am And so telling that you think a properly functioning economy is one where those unwilling to work are paid by the government.

What happens when other people’s money runs out?
We get it, you're a proud GOPer. There's no limit on the Covid 19 body count and no necessary change to business as usual with the pandemic in our midst. Forget that we're the only wealthy nation that has monumentally fucked up our response to this. Lefty is just nothing to see here, four more years of MAGA!

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:29 am All you want to do is spend spend spend...

Crazy people walkin' round with blood in their eyes
And all she wants to do is dance, dance, dance
Wild-eyed pistols wavers who ain't afraid to die
And all she wants to do is
And all she wants to do is dance...
Great song. I watched the Eagles show on ESPN the other night. It was deece considering there was nothing else on. The band is totally in its adult contemporary mode now. What's with the kids in the band? Jesus...
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Another Screwy Strawman.

Troll on racist troll.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:14 pm Forget that we're the only wealthy nation that has monumentally fucked up our response to this.
In our defense, how many other nations share the US's form of government? emphasis on States, not United?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:16 pm Another Screwy Strawman.

Troll on racist troll.
It's not a strawman, it's a damn good question.
[+] babble
On another site, a couple non-Americans' minds were blown over both the number of guns citizens had access to, and the fact citizens could march with those guns against the government without interference from authorities -- and that was during the stay at home protests, not the Floyd riots.
So why is the US leading Covid deaths?
[+] tangent
Why was (is) the US the only First World nation resistant to covering its citizens' basic expenses?

Why was it Americans testing positive for Covid in foreign country after foreign country to the point where it became a meme strong enough to ban Americans from entering, this spring (or were those real Americans versus Chinese nationals with citizenship, don't know that one)?
Are you taking the vaccine when its released? Will you make it mandatory for hiring?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:06 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:16 pm Another Screwy Strawman.

Troll on racist troll.
It's not a strawman, it's a damn good question.
It is Screwy doing his usual look over here, to avoid questions posed to him earlier in the thread. He doesn't have answers for most of these so he changes directions or attacks straw men.

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:06 pm So why is the US leading Covid deaths?
Leading who? If you are looking at total deaths then the answer is because our population is much greater than many other countries. If we are looking at it as a percentage of the population, then we aren't leading anything and many of the European countries are much higher than ours.

If you want to start assessing blame for the recent spikes, ask the youngsters and partiers. Then you can ask those that protested in large groups and the rioters.

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:06 pm Are you taking the vaccine when its released? Will you make it mandatory for hiring?
I don't know. There isn't enough info on one yet. I don't take a flu shot each year, but do cover it for employees that want one. I don't see making a Rona Flu vaccine mandatory for employees. However, if our clients mandate that each pilot we provide for their company must have one, then we will comply with that.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:52 pm If you are looking at total deaths then the answer is because our population is much greater than many other countries.
Lol. You are a clown. 500,000 Americans could die from Covid 19 and you'd still be making excuses for Trump and the GOP's lethal incompetence. Because....Her!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Keep the lies coming. Your lack of substance and the constant flailing is quite amusing.

If Don were to win again, please film yourself as we would all enjoy that meltdown. Granted Don winning when he doesn’t even want to wont happen, which will deny the world the most Epcot of meltdowns.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:04 pm [ 500,000 Americans could die from Covid 19 !
Can you link us up with your source for that pie in the sky out of your ass number ??

Maybe this is it ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vQkd2vUiIA
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:35 pm
Can you link us up with your source for that pie in the sky out of your ass number ??
It's a hypothetical. And it's true, Covid 19 could kill 500,000 Americans and you and Lefty would still be stroking Trump off.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Oh and for you toolboxes, we're on pace for 300,000 deaths by September. But keep your heads firmly planted up your asses while Trump continues to make Covid 19 worse and kill more Americans.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:43 pm
It's a hypothetical. And it's true, Covid 19 could kill 500,000 Americans and you and Lefty would still be stroking Trump off.
millions of young people have been ignoring the guidelines. So the spread of the virus is no surprise to anyone except left wing crazies.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:43 pm It's a hypothetical. And it's true
Of course it’s hypothetical. Just like it is theoretically possible for you to make a decent post, it is so unlikely that Vegas won’t even put it on the board.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

It's a hypothetical. And it's true.
I would ask for an explanation but coming from you it would be some kind of circular gibberish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25x_Up-9da0
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

EAP wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:49 pm
millions of young people have been ignoring the guidelines. So the spread of the virus is no surprise to anyone except left wing crazies.
That’s exactly the point.
Why doesn’t Trump do anything to help?
Is he afraid of alienating the ignorant youth vote?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:41 pm Image
Isn't a left wing propagandist like screw, the very definition of a troll?