100 shot in Chicago, 358% increase in shootings in NYC

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: 100 shot in Chicago, 358% increase in shootings in NYC

Post by L45B »

I don’t equate someone’s level of outrage as a justification for unlawful behavior.

Take my view and yours and follow it to the end. A history book or two might help as well.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

L45B wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:16 pm I don’t equate someone’s level of outrage as a justification for unlawful behavior.

Take my view and yours and follow it to the end. A history book or two might help as well.
I never claimed it was justified.
But it’s bound to happen if you look around.
That’s why now is the time, and your explanation is wrong
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

The persons responsible for doing so need to enforce the law.

-OR-

We just appease the vandals, do whatever they ask and let them do what they want so we don’t upset them more.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

That’s the way to think. Two narrow options, no other alternative. That’s it?

And you wanna sit there and bitch about shit.

How about enough non-racists get together and make a meaningful change? Or does that make you uncomfortable?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:49 pm That’s the way to think. Two narrow options, no other alternative. That’s it?
When dealing with people who are hostile and willing to destroy property and possibly physically harm other people, narrow options is what you have. Negotiating with people like this a weak position.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:16 pm
And yes there is systemic racism. Your side is just as guilty.
Care to explain wtf this means?
How about this. Why don't you start by giving us a few examples of this systemic racism that you believe exists. Then we can go from there.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

schmick wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:25 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:59 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:05 pm So they are only kinda murderers, great take fatty.
Police officers killing unarmed suspects pre-trial with impunity is acceptable because.....they kill whites more than balcks?

Even if that were true, that's some pretty fucked up logic there. But par for the course for authoritarian conservatives.

Police officers killing calm and cooperating suspects is never OK and nobody claims that it is. But you can not prove that any of the police officer involved killings were carried out because of racism. Just because the suspect was black and the officer(s) involved may have been white does not mean that the arrest or death was racially motivated.
The officer that killed George Floyd was wrong, EVERYONE across the nation agreed. But that officer was married to a POC, worked with Floyd and Floyd had tried to get him fired from that job. There is not one shred of evidence that this djrty cop did what he did to Flkyd solely based on the color of Floyd's skin.
I am all for.putting more police on the streets, having them train more on de-escalation tactics and having fresh officers to the scene take over with a suspect if a confrontation escalates.
I am not for arresting and charging police officers because a suspect has become violent or points a weapon at them, a police officers #1 duty on every shift is to safely return to their family at the end of the shift and if that means they have to shoot someone who endangers that, so be it.
See, here's the problem. You want to draw the line at death! What if a police officer wounds, but doesn't kill an unarmed individual? You don't fucking count that? What. The. Fuck!!!!

If a cop pulls over a teenager and roughs them up, for no fucking reason, this doesn't count for you, motherfuckers. This is no big thing.
What if this happened to your family member? you cool with that?

Let's stop with shrinking your numbers. These are humans that you can't even name. Fuck you. Anyone who says that racism isn't a problem, doesn't exist, or exists somewhere else, but not in the police force? Fuck you back to hell.

Yeah, EVERYONE agrees that George Floyd's killing was wrong. And you want to say it's one, single, solitary event? What about all the other brutalization and harassment? Do you think that would begin to effect you at some point? It's happening now.

You think more cops on the streets is going to address the cause of this issue? You're dumber than Left Seater's statistical analysis.

Cops should return home safely. Agreed. They shouldn't go looking to harass and brutalize and kill people because of their looks.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:54 pm
And yes there is systemic racism. Your side is just as guilty.
How about this. Why don't you start by giving us a few examples of this systemic racism that you believe exists. Then we can go from there.
I've given you examples. You're deaf, dumb and blind. Nothing will help your racist self.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

And from that ^^^^^, what??

You refute that racism exists?

You only need one exception to disprove anything?

Think that through and come back to tell me what’s true.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:16 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:54 pm

I've given you examples. You're deaf, dumb and blind. Nothing will help your racist self.
So you got nothing. So noted.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:57 pm
Why NOW??
Why EVER??
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

schmick wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:13 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:55 am And from that ^^^^^, what??

You refute that racism exists?

You only need one exception to disprove anything?

Think that through and come back to tell me what’s true.
Racism is alive and well..... affirmative action, BLM, college entry standards/quotas...are all racist and wide spread in this country.
But
Mass racism amongst this nations inner city police departments, there is no proof that exists
Mass racism? WTF is that? something different than racism? Or is that the point at which racism starts to become unacceptable to you?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:27 pm It's about systemic racism in America,
If America was "systemically racist," we never would have a black president under any circumstances.

Any lag in achievement is due to their dysfunctional subculture. Fatherless bastards running loose, drenching the streets in blood, no value placed on education, no security, bars on every window. They own their failure. White America isn't keeping them down. That is a lie/miserable excuse.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:03 pm Any lag in achievement is due to their dysfunctional subculture. Fatherless bastards running loose, drenching the streets in blood, no value placed on education, no security, bars on every window. They own their failure. White America isn't keeping them down. That is a lie/miserable excuse.
Well, except that police regularly execute them pre-trial with impunity. That little thing. Which you don't give a shit about. They had it coming.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Regularly? You don't seem to know what that word means. Understandable what with you being a low grade moron and all.

How can prisons be full of gniggers if they are being regularly executed pretrial?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:37 pm
Well, except that police regularly execute them pre-trial with impunity. That little thing.
At what point does that become an excuse? 215 or so on average killed per year and many of those involve weapons pointed at the cops.

You can keep running your pie hole, but it doesn't make it true.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:50 pm Regularly? You don't seem to know what that word means. Understandable what with you being a low grade moron and all.

How can prisons be full of gniggers if they are being regularly executed pretrial?

Hahahwhwhahahahahahahahaha!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

EAP wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:32 pm Over 7,700 blacks were killed by other black punk criminals in the same time span.
Without the insults, this is a good point. But neither party has a solution, and neither does the community. So the question becomes, is this something desired and shepherded, like a certain level of unemployment?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:16 am
EAP wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:32 pm Over 7,700 blacks were killed by other black punk criminals in the same time span.
Without the insults, this is a good point. But neither party has a solution, and neither does the community. So the question becomes, is this something desired and shepherded, like a certain level of unemployment?
Those black lives clearly don't matter. BLM are racist hypocrites as well as communists.

The solution to inner city woes is actually quite simple

1. Don't take things which do not belong to you.
2. Keep your hands to yourself.
3. Man up and take responsibility for your children.

In other words, start acting like civilized human beings instead of feral animals.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:49 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:16 am
Those black lives clearly don't matter. BLM are racist hypocrites as well as communists.

The solution to inner city woes is actually quite simple

In other words, start acting like civilized human beings instead of feral animals.
Cacs aren't civilized, either. They just get a pass when they murder. Ask Elijah Weatherspoon. Except you can't - because he's dead. His seven cac 'friends' pulled a Ted Kennedy, but won't see a day in prison for murdering him.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

We don't make excuses for our thugs. They are locked up and regarded as scum. Oh yes, and then there is the fact the whites don't commit violent crimes at any near the rate of blacks.

6.5% of the population commits nearly half of the violent crime in the country and most of the victims of that violence are other blacks.

Fix your own shit before you start worrying about other people. Follow my three simple rules and your fucking ghettos wont be soaked in blood and police might even begin to give you the benefit of the doubt instead of assuming you are all feral animals.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:46 pm We don't make excuses for our thugs. They are locked up and regarded as scum. Oh yes, and then there is the fact the whites don't commit violent crimes at any near the rate of blacks.

6.5% of the population commits nearly half of the violent crime in the country and most of the victims of that violence are other blacks.

Fix your own shit before you start worrying about other people. Follow my three simple rules and your fucking ghettos wont be soaked in blood and police might even begin to give you the benefit of the doubt instead of assuming you are all feral animals.
TRUTH WRITTEN IN LIGHTNING!

So much TRUTH!
So much LIGHTNING!
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:49 am The solution to inner city woes is actually quite simple

Hey Skippy, you forgot about your rainbows and unicorns.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:13 pm
mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:49 am The solution to inner city woes is actually quite simple

Hey Skippy, you forgot about your rainbows and unicorns.
Racist.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:46 pm We don't make excuses for our thugs.
Define 'we' and 'our', canelo.

They are locked up and regarded as scum.
They run the politicians, police and country.

Oh yes, and then there is the fact the whites don't commit violent crimes at any near the rate of blacks.
Is a crime not recorded no longer a crime? Like Asian chicks boosting goods from West Coast stores without being arrested, versus Latarsha Harling being shot for orange juice she drank before paying. Or all the cacs here doing hard drugs -- or weed -- without doing hard time. Or Elijah Weatherspoon's seven cac 'friends' never being investigated for his death.

And why qualify it with 'violent'?

They changed the meme from 13 and 50? :lol:

Fix your own shit before you start worrying about other people.
What exactly is 'my own shit'? Why do you not care for black men?

Follow my three simple rules
Restore the black family, stop intentionally sabotaging the black community, give men value back. Men who don't feel valued find ways to substitute for the value they seek.

and your fucking ghettos wont be soaked in blood
Home ownership and not competing with illegals resolves that. That and removing intentional government complicity.

and police might even begin to give you the benefit of the doubt
That's never what paddy-rollers were trained to do, in the history of the United States.

How many times in your lifetime have you locked your car door or crossed the street when you saw me, Barbarossa? what was your first experience with black men? Why did you learn to doubt?

instead of assuming you are all feral animals.
Why would you assume that?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:06 pm
Restore the black family, stop intentionally sabotaging the black community, give men value back. Men who don't feel valued find ways to substitute for the value they seek.
Isn't restoring the balck family on the balck community? How do others do that for them?

Examples please of others intentionally sabotaging the balck community. I have ideas of my own here, but interested in what you think as well.

And what do you mean with giving men value back. Value is something the person controls.

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:06 pm Home ownership and not competing with illegals resolves that. That and removing intentional government complicity.
If these are true, why do balcks continue to vote for those on Team D who champion illegals? Team D also control many of the city and county governments where crime and poverty are at their worst. Again why continue to support a party that does this?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Because