Black Lives Matter protester murdered

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

EAP
Mr. USA

Re: Black Lives Matter protester murdered

Post by EAP »

schmick wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:52 am by black man.

https://gossiponthis.com/2020/06/15/olu ... weets/amp/

https://nypost.com/2020/06/16/suspect-i ... t-on-bail/

And nobody in America gives a shit
Just look at the low IQ weak minded sheep in here,
Kierland
Tonto
Screw
Diego
They are s microcosm.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What’s his name Shedick?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

This isn't State sponsored murder so of course no one cares!

Wake up.

Sincerely,

Screwy
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How can we fix black on black crime, that you feign to care about, with a bunch of racist cops.

You didn’t think that one thru did you fatty?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:24 pm How can we fix black on black crime, that you feign to care about, with a bunch of racist cops.

hey low IQ weak minded sheep?
It's not just black on black.
The media uses that term to minimize the true statistics.

Blacks are FAR more likely to commit violent crimes against whites than whites are to blacks.

It's a known fact.

You not knowing that fact, makes you look like the left wing piece of shit we knew you to be.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:How can we fix black on black crime, that you feign to care about, with a bunch of racist cops.

More cops using aggressive policing tactics can put a dent in black on black or any other combination crime.

Wanna know what doesn’t?

Doing things that cause cops to say fuggit and avoid law enforcement in the hood all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes more agro cops is the answer.

That will stop the decay of South Chicago.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:05 pm Doing things that cause cops to say fuggit and avoid law enforcement in the hood all together.

Now if they lived in the hood they wouldn’t be able to do that would they?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:35 am
smackaholic wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:05 pm Doing things that cause cops to say fuggit and avoid law enforcement in the hood all together.

You stupid fuck.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

That was a nuanced response. Should take it one step further and ensure local business owners and landlords also live in the communities they commerce in.

Absentee landlords are a menace. It's fine to have managers, but being a slumlord should be treated like treason.

Absentee 'small business' owners are also a menace. Have your clients ever spoken about the 'store owners' who make money off liquor and cigarettes in depressed areas, but live far away in exclusive communities?

Going back to community policing, the compensation isn't there. Where I'm at, you make equivalent money in good areas as in shit areas. What's the point of being in a shit area? Community policing also requires backup and protection from the boss hoggs of the community.
[+] hoe babble
( I was detailed to a village where the lone State Trooper assigned quit the village after the local Big Family tried to manipulate him into settling personal family beefs in their favor, one too many times. They thought they owned him because they owned the house he was renting. So the community had to contact Anchorage to fly someone in if they needed 911 assistance. Maybe that's normal for the Lower 48, too, in shit areas; but this was a good area. The breadth of how big Alaska is and the difficulty of reaching most places if you can't land by plane or boat makes policing such large areas with no backup profoundly challenging. It's even worse for Village Public Safety officers, who get the job because no one in a community wants to be responsible for arresting family for domestic abuse, child molestation, drug dealing and miscellaneous assaults and property damage. It's painful to have to 'choose sides', and then be shunned and sabotaged by the cousins and elders you piss off by 'choosing wrong'. So there's no law enforcement, until someone is brave enough to commit social suicide.

Having said that, community policing works out here. I believe the trick is balancing respect for the position and respect for the person holding the position. Everything is personal out here (which is probably ultimately how whites succeed in scamming natives, but that's a different topic and a different personal observation from a different village or two). 'Respect the uniform' doesn't really exist. Respect for the person in the uniform can exist.

Good community policing goes to shit when the persons respected can no longer police.

But when it's there, it's tight.)
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Do you live in "the hood"?

Do you think anyone should be forced to live in a partcular neighborhood?

And even if some cops do live there, in the atmosphere created by worthless pieces of shit like you, why should they go out of their way to enforce laws while on duty? So you and your worthless scum pals can crucify them?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:29 am

Do you live in "the hood"?

Do you think anyone should be forced to live in a partcular neighborhood?

And even if some cops do live there, in the atmosphere created by worthless pieces of shit like you, why should they go out of their way to enforce laws while on duty? So you and your worthless scum pals can crucify them?
RACK.

AND let me just add that Kierland and screw are indeed worthless pieces of shit for their stances on the brave men and women who wear the badge.

Justice would be a home invasion on their cribs, by the violent felons they love defend and protect.