Happy Juneteenth!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Happy Juneteenth!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I hope you all have a festive celebration of freeing African and African-American slaves from the white conservative owners! And eventually we'll celebrate the Trump organized crime syndicate and its conspiring GOP from the hallways of power.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Re: Happy Juneteenth!

Post by Kierland »

You mean switching their owners from private and public and increasing their numbers? What's to celebrate?

'Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

And far too many of those crimes are malum prohibitum. So a big Meh from me.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:28 pm You mean switching their owners from private and public and increasing their numbers? What's to celebrate?

'Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

What?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:28 pm You mean switching their owners from private and public and increasing their numbers? What's to celebrate?

Since Lyndon Johnson proclaimed that "I'll have those "n____rs" voting democrat for 250 years, you're correct.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:56 pm I hope you all have a festive celebration of freeing African and African-American slaves from the white conservative owners! And eventually we'll celebrate the Trump organized crime syndicate and its conspiring GOP from the hallways of power.
The only reason why anybody outside Texas is talking about Juneteenth is because of the riots. And they aren't celebrating because they are actively involved, but because they're masturbating in a mirror to how much of an ally they are.

Wish I could find the black Twitter tweets calling out how fake all of these companies -- particularly tech companies like Google -- are with their empty #blm hashtags.

Google thought they were slick by changing their logo to the plainest font and neutral colors for Memorial Day .... then they pull this shit, with animation and the black national anthem for Juneteenth? Bull.shit.

Cacs are cacs. And the biggest slave owners were not 'white conservatives' (or black, to cut EAP off).
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:05 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:56 pm I hope you all have a festive celebration of freeing African and African-American slaves from the white conservative owners! And eventually we'll celebrate the Trump organized crime syndicate and its conspiring GOP from the hallways of power.
The only reason why anybody outside Texas is talking about Juneteenth is because of the riots. And they aren't celebrating because they are actively involved, but because they're masturbating in a mirror to how much of an ally they are.

Wish I could find the black Twitter tweets calling out how fake all of these companies -- particularly tech companies like Google -- are with their empty #blm hashtags.

Google thought they were slick by changing their logo to the plainest font and neutral colors for Memorial Day .... then they pull this shit, with animation and the black national anthem for Juneteenth? Bull.shit.

Cacs are cacs. And the biggest slave owners were not 'white conservatives' (or black, to cut EAP off).
IB.
Is it me? Or is screw a crazy left wing nutjob?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:05 pm

Google thought they were slick by changing their logo to the plainest font and neutral colors for Memorial Day .... then they pull this shit, with animation and the black national anthem for Juneteenth? Bullshit.

Wrong.

I have known lots of folks who have observed and talked about Juneteenth for years. Where the hell have you been?? Do you live in a closet? The peeps I know who recognize are black white latin.

If your bitch is about Corp America, or maybe America? What is it. You don’t like Google? Ok. Why throw everything under the bus IB? That a broad brush you got there.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

schmick wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:16 pm Juneteenth..... brought to you by the Republican party

WHO FREED THE SLAVES????

LINCOLN!!!!

What was Lincoln????

LINCOLN WAS A REPUBLICAN!!!!

Meanwhile...Lyndon Johnson dropping a million N bombs in 1964.

Lyndon Johnson was a DUMBOKUNT!
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Your meth addiction is taking a real toll on you. Next week when you come down your look at your posts and realize what a miserable mess you are.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:29 pm Your meth addiction is taking a real toll on you. Next week when you come down your look at your posts and realize what a miserable mess you are.
Who freed the slaves?

The dumbokunts?

The dumbokunts were the slave owners!
The dumbokunts were for Jim Crow Laws!
The dumbokunts were for segregation!

Jesus Christ...you are dumber than a stucknut faggot!
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

The Big Pickle wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:33 pm

the slave owners!
for Jim Crow Laws!
for segregation!
This is Dumpy’s base. These are your beliefs pikkkle.
Are you trying to support the campaign or divide it?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:28 pm

the slave owners!
for Jim Crow Laws!
for segregation!

Abraham Lincoln was a Republican!
the slave owners were dumbokunts!
The Jim Crow were the southern dumbokunts!
The Civil Rights were the Republicans!

Learn history or back to stucknut, you dimwitted FAGGOT!
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I remember the summer of 1958, when I was working at the Syracuse DPW asphalt plant. The black guys who worked on the crew laying down the stuff took the day off. We still worked, did clean up and other chores. It was a Teamsters Union job, so I guess that was a perk for them.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

I wonder if the stucknut faggot from Houston can remember when
President Eisenhower, A REPUBLICAN, sent the 101st Airborne to allow
the little negroes to go to the White Schools because the Dumbokunt Gov
stood in the door and refused to let little negroes get an education.

Once again..REPUBLICANS allowed blacks into White Schools.
Dumbokunts blocked little negroes from education.

KNOW YOUR HISTORY or you will be a little faggot that tears down statutes they don't understand.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Your racist leader is only interested in helping himself

Keep pushing, hypocrite
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:40 pm I remember the summer of 1958, when I was working at the Syracuse DPW asphalt plant. The black guys who worked on the crew laying down the stuff took the day off. We still worked, did clean up and other chores. It was a Teamsters Union job, so I guess that was a perk for them.
Are you bitter about this or something?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

^^^^^
Simply noting the event as it happened in 1958. What was your experience ?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:20 am ^^^^^
Simply noting the event as it happened in 1958. What was your experience ?
You sound bitter these guys took the day off.

I was clearly not around in 1958.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:46 pm

What?
I think Kierland is saying slavery was never abolished outright. Exceptions were made. The prison industry is de facto form of slavery. The crimes which can put you in prison making merchandise for cents on the dollar (Louisiana being most notorious, but not the only state practicing by a long shit) are crimes because they are "conduct that constitutes an unlawful act only by virtue of statute, as opposed to conduct that is evil in and of itself, or malum in se."
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:07 pm IB.
Is it me? Or is screw a crazy left wing nutjob?
Screwy is left wing. That doesn't make him crazy or a nutjob.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:01 pm Wrong.
Check back with me Juneteenth 2021. Do you remember a Juneteenth doodle between 2009 and 2016? Because I don't. What makes this year different?

I have known lots of folks who have observed and talked about Juneteenth for years. Where the hell have you been??
A couple places.

Do you live in a closet? The peeps I know who recognize are black white latin.
You're not one if those black-brown unity college kids, who believe fucking chulas and smoking with chulos means shit is okie doke, do you?

If your bitch is about Corp America, or maybe America?
None of this shit is suspicious to you? HR, not hashtags.

What is it. You don’t like Google? Ok.
Google of the infamous anti-black hiring practices is a straw break moment, yes.

Why throw everything under the bus IB?
Cacs gonna cac, and the ones who own the cacs are going to continue to play 'look over there' distraction games.

That a broad brush you got there.
Juneteenth getting a music video google doodle has a hell of an unintended carrot/stick attached to it. Rubs the wrong way, several times over.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

the slave owners!
for Jim Crow Laws!
for segregation!
Bill Clinton was wise enough to recognize they're the Democrat's base, too, though. His wife, not so much.

BP is right, anyway. The Republicans were the 'radicals'. The Democrats were slavers, segregationists, poll taxers, lynchers, you name it. Then the Roosevelts and Kennedy happened. Shit switched up.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:47 pm I wonder if the stucknut faggot from Houston can remember when
President Eisenhower, A REPUBLICAN, sent the 101st Airborne to allow
the little negroes to go to the White Schools because the Dumbokunt Gov
stood in the door and refused to let little negroes get an education.

Once again..REPUBLICANS allowed blacks into White Schools.
Dumbokunts blocked little negroes from education.

KNOW YOUR HISTORY or you will be a little faggot that tears down statutes they don't understand.
It's not even ancient history. Most of the people here lived through it, or lived through bussing.... white flight.

What does one do with those experiences, though?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Wolfman wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:40 pm I remember the summer of 1958, when I was working at the Syracuse DPW asphalt plant. The black guys who worked on the crew laying down the stuff took the day off. We still worked, did clean up and other chores. It was a Teamsters Union job, so I guess that was a perk for them.
Why weren't you all allowed the day off? Since it was 58, were you guys segregated in fact, or just socially?

Did New York have the legally separate washrooms, fountains, hotels, bars, swimming pools, amusement parks nd department stores of other parts of the country? Or did you all hang out together for beers after the job?

Did y'all talk politics? Were any of the union members out commies?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:29 pm Your meth addiction is taking a real toll on you. Next week when you come down your look at your posts and realize what a miserable mess you are.
you are the very definition of a fucking mess.
You've been fed lies your entire pathetic life, and now you're a serial lying piece of dogshit.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:50 am

the slave owners!
for Jim Crow Laws!
for segregation!
Bill Clinton was wise enough to recognize they're the Democrat's base, too, though. His wife, not so much.

BP is right, anyway. The Republicans were the 'radicals'. The Democrats were slavers, segregationists, poll taxers, lynchers, you name it. Then the Roosevelts and Kennedy happened. Shit switched up.
IB
Bill is a stupid troll.
Republicans have always been on the side of liberty.

Democrats have always been racists and slave owners.

The left wing bullshit propaganda media LOVES low IQ weak minded sheep like Bill.

They pour out lies and billy boy guzzles every last drop, like a good little fairy.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Hawawawwwawwsaw

EAP is cock sucker

He doesn’t understand anything other than that

All he wants is to slurp dick.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:23 am Hawawawwwawwsaw

EAP is cock sucker

He doesn’t understand anything other than that

All he wants is to slurp dick.
ever consider psychotherapy?
You might want to check yourself in voluntarily, before your mom has it done for you, forcefully.
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

EAP wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:48 am ever consider psychotherapy?

TONTO think Penis Eater can tell us about it.

Tell how it not work.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

TONTO wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:27 am
EAP wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:48 am ever consider psychotherapy?

TONTO think Penis Eater can tell us about it.

Tell how it not work.
Only if Tonto tell us how you swallow one gallon of 🐎🐴 cum in one sitting.

Must make water boarding a walk in the park.