Suggestion

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Suggestion

Post by Mikey »

Change the name of this board to PiKKKle and EataPenis Chat

See you guys on the radio. Otherwise have fun...I'm out.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Suggestion

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:15 pm Change the name of this board to PiKKKle and EataPenis Chat

Thanks a lot 88jackboots for prioritizing Pikkkle and his racist screeds (which you undoubtedly agree with) over those of long time valuable posters.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

I understand.

The Private Bar can always be resurrected by the guys, if it hasn't always been. Have a good weekend, Mikey.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:30 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:15 pm Change the name of this board to PiKKKle and EataPenis Chat

Thanks a lot 88jackboots for prioritizing Pikkkle and his racist screeds (which you undoubtedly agree with) over those of long time valuable posters.
Given the state of dot net, I don't believe that's fair. Given the abuse you take here for your views, that's downright puzzling to single BP out.

Is the difference meets or focus?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Add Cryerland to the list.

#metoo
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Wait, its after midnight over here so I might be missing something. But did Mikey just give Pikkle and EAP credit for running him? And who ran Moving Sale?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:02 pm Wait, its after midnight over here so I might be missing something. But did Mikey just give Pikkle and EAP credit for running him? And who ran Moving Sale?
I thought you were in Taos. Where are you?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Left Seater wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:02 pm Wait, its after midnight over here so I might be missing something. But did Mikey just give Pikkle and EAP credit for running him? And who ran Moving Sale?
Honestly lefty?
I think that Mikey just came to the stark realization, that the previous administration is going down hard.

Screw and Kierland may hold out till they see Brennan or Comey in handcuffs during a pre-dawn raid.

Either way, this shit is very real.

Stay tuned.......
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Don't give yourself so much credit, son.

Between Stanley's brain damaged alcoholic ramblings and your broken record word vomit posts, this sordid clambake has become completely unreadable.

Even if I use the ignore function, when I open Cul de Smack and all I see is EAP, Pikkkle and occasionally Innocent Bystander, it's time to pack it the fuck in. I have a lot of better and more interesting things to do with my time.

Enjoy your stay.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

All of the humorous posters are gone.

Marty
Mgo
Goobs
KC Scott

Too many to list them all.
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:07 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:57 pm Don't give yourself so much credit, son.

Between Stanley's brain damaged alcoholic ramblings and your broken record word vomit posts, this sordid clambake has become completely unreadable.

Even if I use the ignore function, when I open Cul de Smack and all I see is EAP, Pikkkle and occasionally Innocent Bystander, it's time to pack it the fuck in. I have a lot of better and more interesting things to do with my time.

Enjoy your stay.
I'm not a big fan of 50 posts a day posters. And there is a mod that can be installed to limit the number of posts. But we have a lot more posters than than EAP and Pikkkle who roll like that. Check out the blorf that Screwy, Keirland, Poptard and others drop in here daily. I hate to see you go. But I'm not going to "view filter" posters so the board tilts politically in the direction that anyone prefers, including myself.
Yeah, I get that, and I'm not suggesting you should do anything about it. But it's not just the number of posts, it's Stanley's unintelligible drunken spamming and EAPs ceaseless repetition of the same shit over and over and over and over. I don't mind reading political stuff that I may disagree with, as long as the poster actually has something to say. But at this point you have to search to find anything but useless drivel, and rarely anything even approaching humor anymore, except for a (very) occasional burst of flatulence from shutyomouth.

I'll still be around. I'm just saying that it's gotten to the point where I just don't find myself even caring to log onto the site very often. I'd rather watch the NASDAQ go up and down.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Carson wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:22 pm All of the humorous posters are gone.

Marty
Mgo
Goobs
KC Scott

Too many to list them all.
Exactly.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:30 pm

Enjoy your stay.
I'm not a big fan of 50 posts a day posters. And there is a mod that can be installed to limit the number of posts. But we have a lot more posters than than EAP and Pikkkle who roll like that. Check out the blorf that Screwy, Keirland, Poptard and others drop in here daily. I hate to see you go. But I'm not going to "view filter" posters so the board tilts politically in the direction that anyone prefers, including myself.
Yeah, I get that, and I'm not suggesting you should do anything about it. But it's not just the number of posts, it's Stanley's unintelligible drunken spamming and EAPs ceaseless repetition of the same shit over and over and over and over. I don't mind reading political stuff that I may disagree with, as long as the poster actually has something to say. But at this point you have to search to find anything but useless drivel, and rarely anything even approaching humor anymore, except for a (very) occasional burst of flatulence from shutyomouth.
This!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

TONTO wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:25 pm Image

I want to die in my own land, where Human Beings are buried in the sky. Because there is no other way to deal with the White Man. Whatever else you can say about them, it must be admitted: you cannot get rid of them.

There is an endless supply of White Man. But there always has been a limited number of Human Beings. We won today... we won't win tomorrow.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Wish it wasn’t so political. How come this board became just a bunch of old men waving their fists to the clouds? Nobody here is going to change anyone’s minds about their views. We all live in our own person echo chamber and some Tom Hanks lovin’ DC journalist isn’t going change the mind of an Ohio lawyer who knows a little bit about Bob juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:43 pm You me and Diego may not agree on things politically. But I agree 100% with your last take, Mikey. And if you haven't noticed, I don't drop in here nearly as much as I once did. I have to skip over most of the board to find anything worth reading.

We still have radio and college football and deece foodie stuff.

Yeah I hope BTPCFB comes back before too long. It could be the savior of us all.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

It better be. UofH had no issues taking my season ticket money already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Coming from you...that's a compliment.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Enjoy your stay.
This place sucks horse cocks.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Enjoy your stay.
You are out of your damn mind, son.

poptart wrote:Why did the admins decide to trash the board?

Wondering...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50867&p=1009148&hil ... h#p1009148
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Mikey wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:15 pmSee you guys on the radio.
Hope to see you in tonight. Music to celebrate Mothers' Day is on tap, a set of tunes for Pickle if he decides to stop in, and a decent variety of other songs lined up as well as whatever requests I'm able to accommodate.
"I see everything twice!"
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Pops definitely isn't in the same category as PiKKKle and EataPenis.
At least he's got something to say. Those two are 100% worthless.

Schmick's shtick is getting pretty tired though.
Last edited by Mikey on Fri May 08, 2020 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Smackie Chan wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:16 pm
Hope to see you in tonight. Music to celebrate Mothers' Day is on tap, a set of tunes for Pickle if he decides to stop in, and a decent variety of other songs lined up as well as whatever requests I'm able to accommodate.
That's the plan. Gotta go out and pick up some birthday vittles to go first, though.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

start time?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:45 pm
start time?
9 Eastern
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:57 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:25 pm Pops definitely isn't in the same category as PiKKKle and EataPenis.

because I don't give a fuck about your over dramatic "screw you guys I'm going home" post, Cartman?
If you wanted to leave, you'd leave, that you try to make it a production is pathetic and attention seeking.
Nope. Because you post the same tired crap every time you hit the reply button. No variation. Ever. The only difference between you and EataPenis is that you’re usually able to accomplish irrelevance in one or two sentences. He seems to require (or at least use) an average of 30 or 40.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And just like EAP you prove my point every time you hit submit.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:21 pm
I thought you were in Taos. Where are you?
I was till early this week. At the moment I am in Manila.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

schmick wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:52 pmMother by Danzig?
You got it.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Mikey wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:41 pm
TONTO wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:25 pm Image

I want to die in my own land, where Human Beings are buried in the sky. Because there is no other way to deal with the White Man. Whatever else you can say about them, it must be admitted: you cannot get rid of them.

There is an endless supply of White Man. But there always has been a limited number of Human Beings. We won today... we won't win tomorrow.
"White man"?
This is what we mean by bullshit propaganda.
ALL races are guilty of heinous crimes against their fellow man.
Anyone who does not understand this, is a worthless piece of shit.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Mikey wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:25 pm Pops definitely isn't in the same category as PiKKKle and EataPenis.

Whatever Mikey.
You're a leftist. But a lot of what I say, whether you admit it or not, is rooted in truth.
So if the truth is worthless to you, that's on you.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Mikey wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:34 am And just like EAP you prove my point every time you hit submit.
sorry Mikey. You're no better.
This is a highly charged election year, and you act surprised at getting counterpunched?

You post leftist propaganda in a big time election year. THEN, you cry about getting back exactly what you throw out?

That's the mark of someone who isn't on firm ground. No solid foundation.

This is pathetic.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

schmick wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:52 pm
Mother by Danzig?
Danzig is a huge fan of the king.
In case you didn't know.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

schmick wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:46 am He was the lead singer of the Misfits
Glenn Danzig announced his "Intimate" "Danzig sings Elvis" tour.
His California shows have all been canceled due to the virus.
They'll be rescheduled for later dates.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:19 pm

Enjoy your stay.
This place sucks horse cocks.
Speaking of horse cocks, BP no need to be so angry this weekend. You're going to look back on the SIP and think of all the ways you could have relaxed instead of burnt up your time worrying. The end comes when it comes.

For now, breathe in, breathe out. Purify yourself. Relax.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:01 pm
Speaking of horse cocks, BP no need to be so angry this weekend. You're going to look back on the SIP and think of all the ways you could have relaxed instead of burnt up your time worrying. The end comes when it comes.

Thanks Darling...I feel better already....

Breathe in...Breathe out

breathe in breathe out
breathe in breathe out
breathe in

breathe in breathe out
breathe in breathe out
breathe in

tied to a wheel fingers got to feel,
bleeding through a tar-decay smile
I spin on a whim I slide to the right
I felt you like electric light
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:08 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:01 pm

Thanks Darling...I feel better already....

Breathe in...Breathe out

5WPbqYoz9HA

breathe in breathe out
breathe in breathe out
breathe in

breathe in breathe out
breathe in breathe out
breathe in

tied to a wheel fingers got to feel,
bleeding through a tar-decay smile
I spin on a whim I slide to the right
I felt you like electric light
Should have listened to the show. When he played the get it on bang a gong song, I laughed my ass off. I figured Smackie was tweaking you in absentia for demanding the hits. Then I listened to the lyrics. They really used that to sell cars.

If Bush is talking about guitars, but everyone interprets it about addiction, is something good for you still bad for you? What is more pure than artistic expression? Why back away from, fear immersion in the well?