An idea for opening public palces.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

An idea for opening public palces.

Post by smackaholic »

Have heard mention from a few sources that the chinks, who have lived (and died) with this shit for a few more months than we, have come to the conclusion that this fukking thing is more or less impossible to spread outside.

That being the case, why not allow restaurants to open up their outdoor areas and even open in door areas where they can open enough doors/windows to have sufficient airflow to basically be the same as outdoors?

It just so happens that in large parts of the country, we have outside temps that are very pleasant, so opening up everything would still provide a nice atmosphere.

Ever wonder why NY was hammered sooooo much worse than Florida or Cali?

Might have something to do with the fact that in FL and CA, there's a much higher chance of being outside because the weather doesn't suck.

Remember the horrah of videos of swarming drunk college kids in Florida? They was gonna get us all kilt! Right?

Nope.

They were all outside. They were fine. They didn't all bring the CV home and kill Nana wif it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: An idea for opening public palces.

Post by smackaholic »

And why haven't all wallymarts, costcos, krogers, etc.... been instructed to leave their front doors open and place high CFM exhaust fans out back on the loading docks. Keep a nice flow of outside air rolling through.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And put the fukking playground rims back up. Take all the yellow tape off the playscapes. You lazy fukking kids get outside. It's nice out!!!!

Bored moms/dads can oversee these places so kids still practice some sort of SDing.

And I would open schools up right fukking now. With open windows and when possible, outdoor classes.

Lets treat this shit the same way they treated The Spanish Flu since modern medicine wasn't a thing yet. Fresh air and sunshine.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Pretty much people are doing this now. Well except for the restaurant thing. People are tired of being cooped up, and with each passing day we hear of another study that says the ‘Rona is not nearly as bad as we were lead to believe and it is pretty much the flu.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:36 pm with each passing day we hear of another study that says the ‘Rona is not nearly as bad as we were lead to believe and it is pretty much the flu.
Just because you say this over and over doesn't mean it will eventually come true.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Why do you hate facts? I know you want so badly for millions to die and for the economy to be wrecked for years so you can point at the Cheeto, but facts aren’t on your side.

Further your refusal to call out any Team D governors or mayors shows you don’t care a thing about anyone who might get it, did get it, or has died; this is all just an opportunity to get the Cheeto out of office.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The economy is already going to be wrecked for years. Donald Trump's overheated economy came crashing down because he thought he could ignore coronavirus and that it would go away. A fatal mistake.

If you were smart, you'd be proposing ideas on how the next D president can help revitalize the new economy, but instead you'll just whine and complain, stomp your feet, and make excuses for the clown that destroyed America.

Hope you're happy.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Better yet why don’t you share some Team D ideas other than the Orange Man Bad we have heard for 4 years now.

Give us a reason to vote for your Team.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bali is pretty much doing what Holic mentions.

https://medium.com/@dominik.vanyi/bali- ... 2485ce5924
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:00 pm Better yet why don’t you share some Team D ideas other than the Orange Man Bad we have heard for 4 years now.

Joe Biden isn't TBOM. D candidates haven't been aiding and abetting Trump and his destructive policies for four years.

That will be good enough for non-Kneepadders. You're a lost cause.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:31 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:00 pm Better yet why don’t you share some Team D ideas other than the Orange Man Bad we have heard for 4 years now.

Joe Biden isn't TBOM. D candidates haven't been aiding and abetting Trump and his destructive policies for four years.

That will be good enough for non-Kneepadders. You're a lost cause.
It works fine for you crazy Team D slurpers. It will not play nearly as well in coal country or western PA, etc, etc, etc.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:49 pm It works fine for you crazy Team D slurpers. It will not play nearly as well in coal country or western PA, etc, etc, etc.
We know. Because they are willing to die for TBOM.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:32 pm Image
That poll is stupid. I would bet if they asked about restaurants separately the number would be much higher. I wouldn't go to an NBA match tonight, but I would go to a restaurant.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:53 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:49 pm It works fine for you crazy Team D slurpers. It will not play nearly as well in coal country or western PA, etc, etc, etc.
We know. Because they are willing to die for TBOM.
Seriously, get professional help.

Who is in the White House won't make much of a difference if the GOP can hold the Senate. If that happens, you can have Creepy Joe in the White House. That said it will be great theater if Trump were to win to watch you spin and squirm and cry daily. All the more when Trump got to replace RGB on the SCOTUS.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Seriously, if you come down with the C-19 all you need to do is huff some chloroquine and mainline a large hit of Chlorox 2.
Sit in a tanning bed turned up to 500% for a while and you should be good to go.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... rus-trump/
Last edited by Mikey on Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

He deserves all the clowning he gets for that 45 seconds of idiocy.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

If you've been following along at all you'd realize that it's par for the course.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LS, myself and numerous others in the kneepad brigade have said all along that TBOM is gifted in the art of not STFUing when he ought to.

He knows how to say stupid shit better than anyone else.

But I keep going back to he gets the big shit right.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I keep going back to you have no idea WTF your're talking about.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:23 pm He deserves all the clowning he gets for that 45 seconds of idiocy.
So 45 seconds out of 3+ yrs. It’s a start.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:25 pm If you've been following along at all you'd realize that it's par for the course.
Sure, no one here is debating that. But as Holic said, he gets the big things correct, like business tax cuts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Mikey wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:14 pm I keep going back to you have no idea WTF your're talking about.
NO, YOU are clueless.

YOUR authoritarian left wing rulers are keeping people inside.
Closing parks and recreation beaches, etc....
No sunshine.

Your left wing governor Cuomo was directing the elderly with the virus BACK to the nursing home, where they will infect other frail and elderly people.
Imagine the fake news media if trump gave death orders like that?

The American people will reject you left wing nutjobs this November.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I don't live in NY, dumbass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:32 pm Image
Hilarious that you post a factoid graphic that indicates the American people are capable of making their own self safety decisions without the imperialism of the federal and state government dictating every fucking move they make.

Even if the graphic is from MSM, which puts its authenticity is doubt. MSM would be the first cock you suck every morning, and directly after finishing them off with a knee shaking load, you then skin back the cock of whatever liberal political hack that is going to make up the lie of the day about POTUS, the covid situation,and to plead for all the sheep to stay home and inside lest they kill somebody.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Mikey wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:50 pm I don't live in NY, dumbass.
The governor of NY is the same left wing government control authoritarian as the left wing government control authoritarians in your neck of the woods.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:45 pm LS, myself and numerous others in the kneepad brigade have said all along that TBOM is gifted in the art of not STFUing when he ought to.

You will excuse just about anything. For what? What big stuff? Giving money to rich people? War? The fuckin Wall? #19? Fucking you in the ass? Just what are these big things?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:44 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:25 pm If you've been following along at all you'd realize that it's par for the course.
Sure, no one here is debating that. But as Holic said, he gets the big things correct, like business tax cuts.
He is very good at giving money to rich people. Bully for him.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:45 pm LS, myself and numerous others in the kneepad brigade have said all along that TBOM is gifted in the art of not STFUing when he ought to.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential, command." -- George Orwell
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:

You will excuse just about anything. For what? What big stuff? Giving money to rich people? War? The fuckin Wall? #19? Fucking you in the ass? Just what are these big things?
Immigration, trade, regulation reform.

To be honest, tax cuts weren’t high on my list other than making them simpler
and getting rid of SALT-exemptions. How much you pay in SALT is of no concern to me.

I’d also get rid of mortgage deductions.

Why subsidize debt?

And yes, religion too.

Wanna donate to your church? I commend you, but you don’t need an exemption.

I would maintain churches tax free status though.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:14 pm Money is only ever given to poor people and government employees.
What you choose to omit is the fact that many poor people do work, but must rely on welfare because Republicans refuse to force employers to accept the cost of doing business includes paying them enough to make ends meet w/o forcing the govt to subsidize their business).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:04 pm

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential, command." -- George Orwell
your low IQ even managed to misinterpret Orwell.

Orwell warned about big government control socialism.
Your own party
Yet due to your low level of intelligence, as usual, you're clueless and completely in the dark.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:00 am chinks
Why do you always have to be a racist POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:49 pm
Stop flooding the nation with illegal immigrants and the value of labor will rise.
Stop sucking big biz cock and the same thing will happen, only more people will benefit.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:49 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:37 pm
schmick wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:14 pm Money is only ever given to poor people and government employees.
What you choose to omit is the fact that many poor people do work, but must rely on welfare because Republicans refuse to force employers to accept the cost of doing business includes paying them enough to make ends meet w/o forcing the govt to subsidize their business).
Stop flooding the nation with illegal immigrants and the value of labor will rise.
Go ahead & look at the checkout area of Walmart. Is it really illegal immigrants who are taking cashier jobs?

Go ahead & look at the lobby area of a McDonald's. Is it really illegal immigrants who are taking the cashier jobs?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:00 am chinks
Why do you always have to be a racist POS.
I haven’t a racist bone in my body. I am a full 50% dago, but use the term, along with wop, gumbah, guinea, etc.....

As that great philosopher,Gunny Hartman said.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=78ICiQKdO-Q

The fact that my use of colorful language offends you is icing on the cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

TONTO think Chief Orange-Man should drink glass of Lysol and show Tribe how it kill infection.

TONTO hope many follower of Chief do same.

Show loyalty to Chief.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Listen to TONTO.

Indians ERRR Native Americans know about drinking.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Indigenous people
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:07 pm I don't go to Walmart or McDonalds.

If there are fewer people to fill positions, then employers will have to pay more for those positions. That's pretty basic stuff, supply and demand, even leftists should be able to understand it.
You really are a Schmuck...

How many illegal immigrants do you see in those pictures, imbecile?
9/27/22