COVID-19 - A Real Public Health Crisis*

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: COVID-19 - A Real Public Health Crisis*

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:12 pm
Because every single person who has been counted as dying from COVID-19 complications would not have died from the normal yearly flu.
I know I make fun of you for being a retarded dirt floor POS, but you have topped yourself there.
WTF does that even mean?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:Because every single person who has been counted as dying from COVID-19 complications would not have died from the normal yearly flu.
However they didn't die of the flu.

Stop making shit up.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

People have been dying from the flu since Homo sapiens first trod the earth. And it will happen in the future. The hype this time is making people think it is a death sentence---ala The Andromeda Strain.
I am amazed that so many people have bought into the theater of face masks and such. Like that is going to save them from certain death. And I'm still trying to find the scientific study that says you are OK if you are 6 feet away. Why not 20 feet, or maybe just five ? It is one thing at the TSA where folks have to take off their shoes and maybe get a feel job from an agent. These things at a grocery store people are not really under duress to comply. So every time there. is a respiratory virus around we are going to go through this ? I keep imagining the guy at the end of the movie Bridge on the River Kwai----MADNESS !!
Prove me wrong.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dear willfully ignorant old man--
Wolfman wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:17 am I am amazed that so many people have bought into the theater of face masks and such. Like that is going to save them from certain death.
Face masks don't "save them from certain death." It lowers the liklihood that you will give it to someone else. I know as conservative you never think about others, but that is the point of the face mask.
And I'm still trying to find the scientific study that says you are OK if you are 6 feet away. Why not 20 feet, or maybe just five ?
I know you hate science, but the science is proven--social distancing works.
MADNESS
For the last time you bald faced hypocrite---when are you having your 'Rona party at Fort Wolftard? Have your Trump kneepad wearing, Covid 19 truthing friends over. Have beers, give each other hugs, each out of each others dishes, have sips from each others drinks. And post your photos here and on FB so we can laugh at you if and/or when you throw the big switch.

You won't, because you're a hypocrite and a coward. A traditional conservative. Eat shit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:Face masks don't "save them from certain death." It lowers the likelihood that you will give it to someone else.
This is right.
Since people can be carrying the virus and not even know it.

Testing?

Needs to be upgraded SIGNIFICANTLY in America.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:05 am
Because every single person who has been counted as dying from COVID-19 complications would not have died from the normal yearly flu.
I know I make fun of you for being a retarded dirt floor POS, but you have topped yourself there.
WTF does that even mean?
Dear Tiny Penquin.....

Since you can't understand what 88 was trying to say, maybe this will penetrate your thick tiny skull...

Sen Elizabeth Injuan Warren had an 86 year old brother dying of cancer....NO CHANCE FOR SURVIVAL....
He went into the hospice two months ago with the regular flu.....but today the cause of death was COVID 19.

yeah...the covid killed him.... insert eyerolls times infinity right here!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:05 am
WTF does that even mean?
Dear Tiny Penquin.....

Since you can't understand what 88 was trying to say, maybe this will penetrate your thick tiny skull...

Sen Elizabeth Injuan Warren had an 86 year old brother dying of cancer....NO CHANCE FOR SURVIVAL....
He went into the hospice two months ago with the regular flu.....but today the cause of death was COVID 19.

yeah...the covid killed him.... insert eyerolls times infinity right here!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:24 pm
88 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:18 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:16 pm I can't wait to see Eat A Penis, LS, & 88 injecting Lysol & then laying in front of a UV light.....
You should just go ahead and bloodlet and get some leeches. You have no time for science.
I have more time for science than Cheetolini, as evidenced by today's abortion of a WH briefing.
BUWAHAHAHA
You just said the white house daily briefing was an abortion?
Your low IQ is showing again.

They laid out all the vast partnerships with the scientific community, and all the great things that are being done, YET, a clueless dumb partisan fuck like you, says otherwise?
You're too much of a fucking joke to engage in any serious debate.
You live in a warped detached reality, plain and simple.
Best of luck with that.

Oh, and you've been wrong on everything since he came down the escalator in 2015 to announce his candidacy.
And you'll be wrong again this November.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat Coronavirus

.088 can be the guinea pig for this one.

Let us know how it works out.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:00 am Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat Coronavirus

That's not what trump said. He was asking the experts, for clarification on what these research findings mean.
You left wing imbecile.

Also, I noticed that video was MSNBC, with Chris Hayes, a known left wing propagandist.
I expected nothing less from you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light ... I think you said you’re gonna test that. The disinfectant, where it knocks it [coronavirus] out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs ... so it’d be interesting to check that.

- Donald

So what do you think?

Is there a way they can inject the disinfectant they were talking about -----> into the body?

Give it a shot.
Let us know.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:24 am Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light ... I think you said you’re gonna test that. The disinfectant, where it knocks it [coronavirus] out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs ... so it’d be interesting to check that.

- Donald

So what do you think?

Is there a way they can inject the disinfectant they were talking about -----> into the body?

Give it a shot.
Let us know.
He's ASKING the experts for clarification on what their research is saying.
Can I be any more clear?
The experts were at the podium before him. They actually brought up bleach.
Trump asked how would these disinfectants be implemented?

Weren't you ok with people calling trump a fascist?
Cause that would disqualify you from any serious discussions going forward.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

EAD wrote:The experts were at the podium before him. They actually brought up bleach.
He asked them if it is possible to inject it into the body.
Didn't he?

Stop squirming.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:38 am
EAD wrote:The experts were at the podium before him. They actually brought up bleach.
Didn't he?

Stop squirming.
Ok.
I don't usually like to flex my intellectual muscle in here and embarrass people, but you need a lesson in fighting bacteria.

March 23, 2018.

Joan B. Rose PhD.

We live in an age where scientists regularly reveal remarkable details of the inner workings of the human body.

Recently, a group of German researchers shed new light on the composition of the "antibacterial cocktail" that our immune systems concoct to fight off infection.
The scientists demonstrated that the active chemical found in that cocktail is none other than hypochlorus acid. The active ingredient in chlorine bleach.

I usually get paid to school people in here.
A simple "thank you" will suffice.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:30 am Testing?

Donald Trump does not want a MASSIVE scale up in testing because testing is cold hard facts that would demonstrate that way more people here have this thing and it would be politically unfavorable to him. Remember, he told us a month ago at the CDC that he won't let that cruise ship full of Rona people disembark in the US because it would raise his numbers and make him look bad, so he wanted to keep his numbers down.

So that's why the White House is actively interfering with any sort of massive testing scale up and leaving testing to the states. Because it is more politically palatable to him to pretend fewer people have Covid 19 and when more people start keeling over mysteriously, him and his army of kneepadders who post here can deny it was due to Covid and will instead blame the victims and their unhealthy habits for dying due to Coronavirus.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:11 am
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:30 am Testing?

Donald Trump does not want a MASSIVE scale up in testing because testing is cold hard facts that would demonstrate that way more people here have this thing and it would be politically unfavorable to him. Remember, he told us a month ago at the CDC that he won't let that cruise ship full of Rona people disembark in the US because it would raise his numbers and make him look bad, so he wanted to keep his numbers down.

So that's why the White House is actively interfering with any sort of massive testing scale up and leaving testing to the states. Because it is more politically palatable to him to pretend fewer people have Covid 19 and when more people start keeling over mysteriously, him and his army of kneepadders who post here can deny it was due to Covid and will instead blame the victims and their unhealthy habits for dying due to Coronavirus.
wrong again.
This event is about to be over.
And once again president Donald J Trump has defeated you and saved the country in the process.

You laughed at his "bleach" comment today at the white house briefing, and it turns out that research backs up what he said. AND you once again are clueless.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Donald Trump does not want a MASSIVE scale up in testing because testing is cold hard facts that would demonstrate that way more people here have this thing and it would be politically unfavorable to him.
Hey Screwfaggot.....are you aware that Stanford and UCLA did a test that showed even more people had Covid19 then we thought and they survived....which means the death rate of COVID19 was 0.1%. That means only 1 in a thousand people with covid19 die! and almost all of them are in nursing homes.

Go
FUKKK
YOURSELF!

I'm praying for the civil war because it's the only way to defeat these fukkkers.....

Declare WAR
GIVE ME FUKKKING BULLETS!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The Big Pickle wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:20 am
Donald Trump does not want a MASSIVE scale up in testing because testing is cold hard facts that would demonstrate that way more people here have this thing and it would be politically unfavorable to him.
Hey Screwfaggot.....are you aware that Stanford and UCLA did a test that showed even more people had Covid19 then we thought and they survived....which means the death rate of COVID19 was 0.1%. That means only 1 in a thousand people with covid19 die! and almost all of them are in nursing homes.

Go
FUKKK
YOURSELF!

I'm praying for the civil war because it's the only way to defeat these fukkkers.....

Declare WAR
GIVE ME FUKKKING BULLETS!
Pickle, you are 100% correct .
Remember when screw and softball were saying the death rate was higher than we thought?
They were spitting out left wing bullshit numbers.
The death rate is minuscule and getting smaller by the minute.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If 100% of NYC got it and died 8,000,000 people would be dead.
If 100% got it and 800,000 die it is a 10% death rate.
80,000 is 1%.
8,000 is .1%.
So 16,000 is .2% death rate if 100% got it.

Ouch!

(Que 88braincells’: “you suck at math” take.)
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:00 am Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat Coronavirus

hahahahaha!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:45 pm
LS wrote:And as of now it isn't as bad as a normal flu season. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
Why is it so hard for you to understand that the coronavirus infections and deaths are coming on top of the normal yearly flu season?

Good grief.
I suppose the 93 year old CV positive folks my OL xrays on a daily basis would have been out in the garden or maybe doing triathalons, were it not for this horrible plague, right pop? :meds: :meds: :meds:

There is still a number I would like to see, which no one in the press seems interested in producing-total non-accidental deaths.

Would like to see these numbers for the US and for he hotspots like NY.

My guess is that nationwide, this gets lost in the noise. In NY, you likely see a bit of a bump. I would also like to see numbers for non-CV coronary related deaths. I'll bet they are up considerably thanks to the stress created from crashing an economy.

I did see one stat that was interesting, Car accidents are way down, but car accident fatalities are not. It sort of makes sense if you think about it. Fatalities in slow moving heavy traffic are pretty much unheard of. Traffic deaths occur much more often on empty roads. Sometimes due to speed. Sometimes due to a driver falling asleep from boredom.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:I suppose the 93 year old CV positive folks my OL xrays on a daily basis would have been out in the garden or maybe doing triathalons, were it not for this horrible plague, right pop? :meds: :meds: :meds:
When someone reaches 90 they should be exterminated.

Then we don't have to worry about a cause of death for them.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

So after Donald's unimaginable lunacy yesterday, the British company that makes Lysol put out a warning statement.

Improper use of Disinfectants
Due to recent speculation and social media activity, RB (the makers of Lysol and Dettol) has been asked whether internal administration of disinfectants may be appropriate for investigation or use as a treatment for coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).

As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route). As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information.

We have a responsibility in providing consumers with access to accurate, up-to-date information as advised by leading public health experts. For this and other myth-busting facts, please visit Covid-19facts.com.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He is literally a national security risk.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

He completely humiliated himself yesterday.

I mean... wow.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Hard to believe that the guy who thinks we should nuke hurricanes would suggest injecting disinfectants....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:57 pm He completely humiliated himself yesterday.

I mean... wow.
Wrong again!
Only left wing nutjobs think so.

The article I posted about the German research team from 2 years ago, totally humiliated you.

Those German researchers shed new light on the composition of the cocktail used by the immune system to destroy foreign enemies that attack us.
They learned that the exact same ingredient found in chlorine bleach, is indeed used by our body's own immune system.
You really are a science denying left wing propagandist.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:24 pm Hard to believe that the guy who thinks we should nuke hurricanes would suggest injecting disinfectants....
you continue to embarrass yourself!
By all means, continue!!!

The article I referenced about the German researchers was indeed true.
They shed new light on the composition of the concoction used by our body's own immune system.
Turns out that the exact same ingredient found in chlorine bleach, is present in this concoction used to destroy foreign enemies to our body.

But why would a low IQ weak minded sheep like you care about reality?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

EAP wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:54 am
Didn't he?

Stop squirming.
Ok.
I don't usually like to flex my intellectual muscle in here and embarrass people, but you need a lesson in fighting bacteria.

March 23, 2018.

Joan B. Rose PhD.

We live in an age where scientists regularly reveal remarkable details of the inner workings of the human body.

Recently, a group of German researchers shed new light on the composition of the "antibacterial cocktail" that our immune systems concoct to fight off infection.
The scientists demonstrated that the active chemical found in that cocktail is none other than hypochlorus acid. The active ingredient in chlorine bleach.

Science is the quickest way to embarrass and humiliate left wing low IQ weak minded sheep.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Yup...a real stable genius....

9/27/22
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

EAP wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:29 pm
EAP wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:54 am
Didn't he?

Stop squirming.
Ok.

March 23, 2018.

Joan B. Rose PhD.

Science is the quickest way to embarrass and humiliate left wing low IQ weak minded sheep.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Go ahead inject some bleach.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:44 pm Go ahead inject some bleach.
My immune system is A+++
Yours is D-
Better get your affairs in order.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

EAP wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:41 pm
My immune system is A+++
Yours is D-
You probably carry more diseases than the CDC,
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My immune system is A+++
Yours is D-
Typical grifter nonsense.
Fuck you 88.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:42 pm
My immune system is A+++
Yours is D-
You probably carry more diseases than the CDC,
nowhere near the amount of diseases found in the burrito you inhaled last night
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Typical 3rd grade nonsense.
Fuck you 88.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Manbaby: I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen.

88orangeidiots: That’s is yummy kool aid.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jonathan Martin
@jmartNYT
MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE called Maryland's emergency hotline asking about whether injecting or ingesting disinfectants could help cure Covid-19, according to Gov. LARRY HOGAN'S comms director @riccimike
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

So there's at least 100 dumbfucks living in Maryland.

What's your point?