Atlanta's Missing and Murdered on HBO

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Atlanta's Missing and Murdered on HBO

Post by Mikey »

Your choice of entertainment is a little strange.

Not surprising, but strange.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“The only people who even bring up race are black...”

Good grief.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Watch the Netflix series Mindhunter, it includes Atlanta. Though it's fiction, it uses some real life serial killers.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta ... _1979–1981
Ligature strangulation, wtf is Wiki talking about?

Angel was found bound to a tree, stabbed repeatedly, her panties had to be pulled out from her throat, they'd been used as a gag while she was sexually assaulted and tortured.

The Atlanta Child Murders were a terrible, horrible thing, in an era of too many missing children and murdered children.

Angel is why I never believed the guy they say did it.. did it all of the murdets. He was a fucking black homosexual, and the murdered children were all over the map method wise. There were multiple killers in Atlanta.

They're also lying that the murders stopped with that dude being in jail. But they wanted to close all of the cases. Fuck them, and fuck any documentary which just parrots the official lines.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:55 am
That was one of the first times I really noticed that the media was bending to the left. They were throwing up picture of white suspects on a daily basis. When they nailed Williams, you could see the sadness. They were convinced it was whitey doing it...
Because white people were involved.

Not only that, multiple people were involved: see also John Wayne Gacy's victims, versus his acolytes'.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:55 am
schmick wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:29 pm So 40 years ago 30 people, mostly children, all black were murdered in Atlanta. The local residents said it was white people who came in to their town and killed their kids because of racism.
Police arrested and convicted a gay black man for some of the murders and all of the murders stopped. They didnt convict the gay black guy of all of the murders but had evidence that linked him to more than the ones he was convicted of killing.
Because police arrested a black guy, the police are racist....even though the murders stopped. Many of the people in town still, 40 years later, say the kids were killed because of racism.
A gay, child murdering black guy kills black kids because of racism. The only people who even bring up race are black, but its the white people who are racist.
That's the kind of garbage HBO puts out as important docuseries?

And some of the people they interview are hot messes. The blonde wigs and giant finger nails, who these bitches culturally appropriating, Jeff Spicoli or Freddy Krueger?
That was one of the first times I really noticed that the media was bending to the left. They were throwing up picture of white suspects on a daily basis. When they nailed Williams, you could see the sadness. They were convinced it was whitey doing it...
What you were seeing was people realizing that another black man was about to get railroaded to save another white guy. What you know about the ACM wouldn’t fill a mouses ear.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:10 pm The child killings stopped when Williams was apprehended.
Just another big fat lie from a big fat liar. You are a such a simpleton.

http://atkid.weebly.com/other-victims.html
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:16 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:10 pm The child killings stopped when Williams was apprehended.
Just another big fat lie from a big fat liar. You are a such a simpleton.

http://atkid.weebly.com/other-victims.html
Twenty year olds are not children, but dead little white girls being ignored is a whole other accidental kettle of red flags. Dead police informants are also a red flag. Somebody cleaning up witnesses?

http://cavdef.org/w/index.php?title=Atl ... ld_murders

The case needs to be reopened. All of them.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:56 pm This Atlanta murder thing is interesting. In the second episode they said that a lot of the kids that died were gay prostitutes
Pause. Think about it. A 12 year old gay prostitute - in the era of the Johnny Gosch photos - and you're flight or fight instinct kicks in over race? not the fact that little black kids are bring handwaved off as prostitutes?

The pedophiles/pedocides lived in the neighborhoods because that's where the sweetmeats were. See also: europe today.

Nigg.as were procuring and grooming their neighbors for the pedophiles/pedocides, just like Virginia Guffey groomed other little white girls to be preyed upon by Jeffrey and Ghislaine, and Gacy's teenaged construction employees groomed other little white boys for Gacy.

The victims became victimizers. (Gacy himself being preyed upon by his father's best friend.)

What nigg.as ain't doing, is barb wiring little girls to trees -- unless it's a Emmitt Till situation.

Multiple killers. The correct angle is the pedophile network.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He was convicted of killing a 27 yo and a 21 yo you stupid fat retard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The total number he killed was two. They were 27&21 you fat fuck.

Remember when you had me on ignore....
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice circle you have talked yourself into fatty. They didn't stop. I posted the link you fat fuck. Then you said he killed kids so the link was crap. And then I.... oh fuck it you are just too dumb for words.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So now you lost the age argument you are trying a new angle? Ok.
Yes both of his victims died of asphyxiation. As did some on my list. So “the murders” didn’t stop like your fat fingers typed.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:57 am
Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:07 pm Nice circle you have talked yourself into fatty. They didn't stop. I posted the link you fat fuck. Then you said he killed kids so the link was crap. And then I.... oh fuck it you are just too dumb for words.
Did you not notice that none of WW's victims were shot? Almost every single one on your list was shot. You fuckless ball of spattered ovum - fuckers get shot ALL the time in Atlanta.

Tell us you knew, gnigglette.
Exactly. That's part of the point. He could only be linked to two adults -- NOT children -- yet both the child murders and the adult murders continued after he was arrested. The adult murders are listed because there are connections between the adults and the children.

As for everyone believing he did it -- all of it -- are those everyone's white or black or other?

Can DNA evidence be reexamined, or was everything destroyed?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Hi, BS. I wrote a whole bunch of shit - then came across the Williams CIA denial video, and scraped the post.

I still believe Williams was Richard Jeweled, but I can't find official information beyond what Kierland posted and the Fulton County DA's statement that they were examining other murders which weren't part of the original investigation.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All the owning and killing and framing of black people had nothing to do with it.
Move along.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Why is it that balck on balck crime is glossed over by Screwy type social justice warriors and many balcks themselves?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:29 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:54 pm All the owning and killing and framing of black people had nothing to do with it.
Move along.
Too bad you weren't in the ATL at that time. You would have gotten cut as well.
I was far away from Atlanta. Black families had green and red ribbon trees. I guess white families only bothered with yellow ribbon trees, or did your family have both like black families had both?

What was the mood in white ATL regarding the kids, the pedophiles, and the Klan intentionally trying to set off RAHOWA?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:14 pm
The whites felt safer.
No, really. What was the mood?