Looks like Softball Bat was on to something

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Looks like Softball Bat was on to something

Post by Kierland »

Yeah you can go ahead and trust the government commie.
Would you like to explain how people “quarantined” are getting it after being “quarantined” for longer than the incubation period? I know the answer in case science is kicking your ass again.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:30 pm What’s your point
That you tried to run smack and it failed as usual. Or that you generally suck at this whole message boarding and internet thing.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You mean because you ASSumed I didn’t know how to use a face mask? Somehow that reflects poorly on me? You fuck up and I get blamed. You are a fat fucking retard.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:29 am Yeah you can go ahead and trust the government commie.
Would you like to explain how people “quarantined” are getting it after being “quarantined” for longer than the incubation period? I know the answer in case science is kicking your ass again.
Pretty simple, first one in last one out. It is a geometric progression. Quarantine of a controlled group should be double the incubation period at a minimum, reset the clock if anyone develops symptoms.

Still haven't heard if this thing is actually more deadly than the "common flu" that has already knocked off its fair share of people.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Problem is they are not actually quarantined if it’s airborne and there is no HEPA or the HEPA is not working properly in the building’s (plane’s) ducting.

Flu death number is higher (in the thousands) , but rate is more important in this case.
Flu .002
Corona 4-5
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:07 am You mean because you ASSumed I didn’t know how to use a face mask? Somehow that reflects poorly on me?
Try again wee man. You really suck at this. Here is a recap:

Me: employee volunteered to fly in China

IB: what precautions is he taking

Me: explains his precautions

You: those precautions suck, you are a bad boss

Me: questions your knowledge vs that of the CDC

You: doubles down on airborne

Me: posts info straight from the CDC page which is similar to precautions employee is taking

You: spin and deflection

Me: multiple victory laps

Just stop your trolling act. You were a normal decent human in person but you are mom’s basement internet tough guy here.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

CDC is lying to prevent panic, Left Seater. Just like WHO initially lied, and China continues to lie.

As for Kierland, Kierland is correct. When I read his post, I immediately thought of a recent post elsewhere about the SARS outbreak which occurred in an apartment building due to a patient having diarrhea ...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC539564/

the Amoy Gardens case. No person to person contact was necessary to get SARS.

Coronavirus is worse than SARS. The Diamond Princess isn't a matter of more testing, but of a specific type of quarantine. Yet it would be worse if there were no quarantine.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

IB,

None of that changes wee man being wrong about my post.

And you can't prove the CDC is lying. But we can discuss stats. There has been 3 deaths from Coronavirus outside of China. There has been 1 death outside of Asia. Not sure how extensively you have traveled in China or other parts of Asia, but outside of the major cities, health care facilities are for shit. This is likely leading to the death rates for those in China.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:46 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:00 pm That should work out great, seeing as it’s airborne. You really are a shit boss and a shit human being.
According to the CDC, the new 2019-nCoV virus could possibly be airborne. There is still a great deal unknown about it. For the most part, it is spread person-to-person. It has a 6 ft "cough" radius via contact with respiratory droplets. But for the most part it is spread via contact.
Coronavirus is very much airborne. It's 'aerosolised'.

What it possibly could be is profoundly toxic to water, and could possibly imitate sporing to replicate itself. Someone elsewhere mentioned the biolab's runoff into the local water and sewage being a more likely cause of infection than eating bats which aren't in season. But who knows.

As for the factories ... just how many are running in reality? Because with those photos of barges and container ships which aren't moving from harbor, there's a lot of merchandise which isn"t being moved.

As for the high rollers, rich people have the invincibility of teenagers.

I keep thinking of shutyomouth saying media silence is bad, because I keep thinking of Charles Lieber. What has happened to Lieber? There's a global pandemic happening in real life, and we're getting delegate division b.s.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:59 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:07 am You mean because you ASSumed I didn’t know how to use a face mask? Somehow that reflects poorly on me?
Try again wee man. You really suck at this. Here is a recap:

Me: employee volunteered to fly in China

IB: what precautions is he taking

Me: explains his precautions

You: those precautions suck, you are a bad boss

Me: questions your knowledge vs that of the CDC

You: doubles down on airborne

Me: posts info straight from the CDC page which is similar to precautions employee is taking

You: spin and deflection

Me: multiple victory laps

Just stop your trolling act. You were a normal decent human in person but you are mom’s basement internet tough guy here.
You: Didn’t say shit about HEPA, not in the plane not in the place she will be staying, just crap about not touching stuff.

Me: You are an idiot.

You: Acts like an idiot.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Doubles down on knowing more than the CDC. Just stop little troll.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:10 pm IB,

None of that changes wee man being wrong about my post.

And you can't prove the CDC is lying. But we can discuss stats. There has been 3 deaths from Coronavirus outside of China. There has been 1 death outside of Asia. Not sure how extensively you have traveled in China or other parts of Asia, but outside of the major cities, health care facilities are for shit. This is likely leading to the death rates for those in China.
Yes they are shit, partially because they have shitty filtration of air you fat POS. And you think it is cool to let your employee brave that instead of stepping up to do it yourself or leaving the $ on the table because you are paying her a few extra dollars an hour. Not only that but you have no idea how to protect her. You are why the pitchfork was invented.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You can pimp the government all you want you stupid commie POS. My sister lived in China for years, and pretty close to the epicenter, so I’m getting word straight from the ground, so take your big brother and his stupid advise and shove it up your big fat ass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Talk about straw men and white flags. You are the king.

You have no clue how the discussion went down about my employee and China. Yet you want to sit back and judge. It’s what you do constantly, yet melt when others do the same.

Typical.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know the result. She gets a few extra bones and maybe turns into bones so you can sit on your fat ass and make money off of her possible death and you don’t even have the decency to protect her. And when you learn you aren’t protecting her you lash out at the messenger instead of changing company protocols.
Fat
Greedy
POS
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

More straw men, from the straw man king.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

atmdad wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:34 am
Still haven't heard if this thing is actually more deadly than the "common flu" that has already knocked off its fair share of people.
It is far more deadly than common flu at least it is in Asia. I believe there has only been one fatality outside of Asia.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:18 pm
atmdad wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:34 am
It is far more deadly than common flu at least it is in Asia. I believe there has only been one fatality outside of Asia.
Just breaking!

The world health organization is now officially labeling this a pandemic.

I called this just a few days ago.

Those of us with strong immune systems, should be ok.
But a lot of you sickly cum guzzling leftists, shouldn't leave your crib.

This is nature's way of population control, survival of the fittest etc.....
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Just read that the single fatality outside of Asia was a Chinese dink who traveled to France. So it doesn't seem to have killed anyone other than Asians.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:29 am Yeah you can go ahead and trust the government commie.
I realize you are paranoid against the Govt, but this is a link straight from the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/about/transmission.html

Bitch to and about them, not me.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My point was that since it is airborne, one of the most important variables is ventilation, which fat and stupid didn’t mention. And I don’t have a problem with the concept of government. I was making fun of the fact that BrokenPsyche likes to talk about how government sucks... till he needs it. And since I have a brain and since I know people who are talking to people at ground zero I think I will think for myself, and not just bleat out a take.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:13 pm More straw men, from the straw man king.
Hey douchebag, you wouldn’t know a strawman if he drugged you and stole one of your kidneys.
What do you think many of the lawyers for companies do all day? They calculate risk and advise accordingly. You taking in less information instead of more information because you don’t like me is the height of hubris, fathubris.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Another Strawman.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Which you could detail if true.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Straw men, much like you aren’t worth responding too
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you were lying again. How surprising.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

More straw men. You claim to know more about my business and when I am lying about it. How delusional is your daily life?

Sad.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We were discussing my business, try and keep up fatso.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Apparently, the chinese government is doing mass cremations now.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:50 am We were discussing my business, try and keep up fatso.
I was following along with all of your straw men just fine.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Which you would be able to show if you could, but since you are a fat stupid POS...
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I don’t need to prove your straw men. Everyone can see that for themselves.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:55 am Apparently, the chinese government is doing mass cremations now.
You read about the windy.com hypotheses, too?

These are all from two weeks ago ... would have been right up Lion's alley to interpret these (did that kid ever become that meteorologist he wanted to be in Hawaii?) ...
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:56 pm My point was that since it is airborne, one of the most important variables is ventilation, which fat and stupid didn’t mention. And I don’t have a problem with the concept of government. I was making fun of the fact that BrokenPsyche likes to talk about how government sucks... till he needs it. And since I have a brain and since I know people who are talking to people at ground zero I think I will think for myself, and not just bleat out a take.
So does Lefty.

There are multiple happenings here, multiple decisions being made, for multiple ethical reasons.

Lefty explained how his company makes official decisions. The fact that 'high rollers' are still flying into China ... reminds me of Kobe's death. If Lefty doesn't take them, they'll take their business elsewhere to someone who will.

Her being a female pilot instead of male also pings.

I think Lefty's plausible deniability is the WHO, the CDC, the Trump Administration's statements and his customers desires. Just like many companies. The tops of the pyramids are not stupid. But I believe that until they have their own ducks in a row, they're not going to pass anything down the stream to us plebs which counters 'plausible deniability'.

By pretending things are business as usual, when shit hits the fan, it becomes the fault of WHO, the CDC and the government -- not the companies.

But that's conjecture, not fact.

What do your own people say on the ground?