It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: Kobe Bryant--tits up

Post by The Big Pickle »

Dinsdale wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:01 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:44 am
schmick wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:14 am Bummer that OCS's baseball coach was on board
English, motherfucker. Assimilate or leave.
He meant OCC -- Orange Coast College.

And the coach who died had a son... QQMF. #scoducks

I lived across the street from OCC on Adams in Costa Mesa.
Pine Creek Village...they had little babbling creeks running though the complex
making nice sleeping noises at night.

I took a computer class at night and dropped it after one day.
A friend was making $50/hr doing cobal computer programming
I tried to learn Cobal...Cobal don't like Pickle.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Surely the racist fuck known as Pikkle has posted enough racist bullshit to get himself another banning, hopefully forever since he clearly does not know what the fuck he is talking about. Ban Mgo with him so neither one fucks this up any more than it is.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Derron wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:12 am Surely the racist fuck known as Pikkle has posted enough racist bullshit to get himself another banning, hopefully forever since he clearly does not know what the fuck he is talking about. Ban Mgo with him so neither one fucks this up any more than it is.
If you were military then you would know about the STARS AND STRIPES!

I posted an article from THE STARS AND STRiPES!

If I am racist...THE STARS AND STRIPES IS RACIST TOO!

Why don't you take your hyperbole and shove it up your kunt!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

The Big Pickle wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:52 am https://www.stripes.com/lifestyle/despi ... ts-1.11138

And in the Air Force, of 12,639 pilots (also 16.1 percent of the officer corps), just 236 officers are black pilots, or 2.1 percent.

Cargo planes and T-38's are easy to fly.....

of the 2.1 percent of black pilots only a couple were smart enough to fly fighter jets.

None were smart enough to fly the F-35 or the F-22
The link says, paraphrased:
- pilot numbers go hand in hand with officer numbers
- blacks enlist in high numbers, but do not hold as many undergraduate degrees
- if blacks aren't in ROTC and similar officer prep programs, they won't be funnelled to officer training and pilot programs
- mentoring and training has a subjective component, which negatively impacts blacks being judged by majority white instructors and officers
- black folk just aren't interested in flying upside down (quote) for extended periods of time, and hold other interests besides flying.

The link's solution is:
- high school test scores don't determine whether someone will be a good pilot
- funnel more blacks into officer training

So, what's the mental difference between cargo jet flying and fighter jet flying?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Derron wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:12 am Surely the racist fuck known as Pikkle has posted enough racist bullshit to get himself another banning, hopefully forever since he clearly does not know what the fuck he is talking about. Ban Mgo with him so neither one fucks this up any more than it is.
No, Derron. He has not.

In this specific case, he nutted up and posted a military link with an explanation and clarification for his viewpoint.

Pickle should stay - just like you. No exceptions.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:20 am
So, what's the mental difference between cargo jet flying and fighter jet flying?

Anybody can fly a cargo plane...

Only the SMARTEST can fly a fighter jet because of the split second decision making required....

If the United States Government is spending Hundred of Millions of Dollars to find qualified
black fighter pilots and using affirmative action to give them the opportunity to learn
then why is there still ZERO F-35 and F-22 Fighter pilots and only 2 percent general pilots?????
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:25 am

Only the SMARTEST can fly a fighter jet because of the split second decision making required....

If the United States Government is spending Hundred of Millions of Dollars to find qualified
black fighter pilots and using affirmative action to give them the opportunity to learn
then why is there still ZERO F-35 and F-22 Fighter pilots and only 2 percent general pilots?????
Split second decision to do what?

I'm not buying.

https://work.chron.com/air-force-fighte ... -8456.html

Remove the undergrad degree requirement, how many more candidates would there be? Remove the officer requirement, how many more candidates would there be? The Stars and Stripes are right... increase officers, increase black pilots.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:38 am
Split second decision to do what?

I'm not buying.

https://work.chron.com/air-force-fighte ... -8456.html

Remove the undergrad degree requirement, how many more candidates would there be? Remove the officer requirement, how many more candidates would there be? The Stars and Stripes are right... increase officers, increase black pilots.
The Russians would shot down your watered down black pilot in two seconds!

The Russians can't shot down any of the White pilots.

End
of
Story!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:42 am
The Russians would shot down your watered down black pilot in two seconds!

The Russians can't shot down any of the White pilots.

End
of
Story!
:pickle: :pickle: :pickle:

https://www.airspacemag.com/history-of- ... 180967122/

200 pilots are
:pickle:
because a pickle forgot.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:11 am On what planet does someone think of a word beginning with N for a California sports team, anyway?
Pretty much all of them. There's the Los Angeles Nikkers and there's the other Los Angeles Nikkers and up north you've got the Golden State Nikkers and the Sacramento Nikkers. That's just the teams in the Nikker Basketball Association. You've also got a few Nikker Football League teams.

I noticed you running your slack jawed dickhoover about there not being enough nikker Air Force pilots and yet you don't say shit about there being too many nikkers in basketball.

Why is that? I don't really care. Just curious.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:06 am

I noticed you running your slack jawed dickhoover about there not being enough nikker Air Force pilots and yet you don't say shit about there being too many nikkers in basketball.

Why is that? I don't really care. Just curious.

READ MY MIND!

Don't you think that White Football players should get some affirmative action to level the playing field?

Maybe the White players can get a 5 yard head start or maybe the black players could wear weighted shoes. It's only fair....I mean 70 percent of the population is only 1 percent of the Wide Receivers. Something is WRONG! And don't tell me that blacks can run faster or jump higher than White people because THAT IS RACIST!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The State wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:24 pm Word on the street.

Kobe was flying the chopper.
That would be eerily similar to JFK Jr. Deciding to fly his plane on a black night with no horizon, and he wasn't instrum ent rated.
They said the fog was thick yesterday, so hopefully the pilot had the ability and experience needed.
John madden had it correct in his madden cruiser for all those years.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

- Hebrews 9:27
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

As a player, where does Kobe rank all-time?

5x champion
4th leading scorer
18x all star
12x all-defensive team
1x MVP

He is in the top 10, imo.
A case can be made for him being in the top 5 all-time.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Duhron called it

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... /41073069/
Bryant’s helicopter flew in fog that grounded other choppers

Calabasas, Calif. – The helicopter carrying Kobe Bryant and eight others that crashed into a rugged hillside outside Los Angeles was flying in foggy conditions considered dangerous enough that local police agencies grounded their choppers.

The helicopter plunged into a steep hillside at about 9:45 a.m. Sunday with an impact that scattered debris over an area the size of a football field and killed all aboard. The accident unleashed an outpouring of grief from admirers around the world who mourned the sudden loss of the all-time basketball great who spent his entire 20-year career with the Los Angeles Lakers.

The cause of the crash was unknown, but conditions at the time were such that the Los Angeles Police Department and the county sheriff’s department grounded their helicopters.

Shortly after 9:40 a.m., the helicopter turned again, toward the southeast, and climbed to more than 2000 feet (609 meters). It then descended and crashed into the hillside at about 1400 feet (426 meters), according to data from Flightradar24.

When it struck the ground, the helicopter was flying at about 160 knots (184 mph) and descending at a rate of more than 4000 feet per minute, the data showed.

Kurt Deetz, a pilot who used to fly Bryant in the chopper, said the crash was more likely caused by bad weather than engine or mechanical issues.

“The likelihood of a catastrophic twin engine failure on that aircraft – it just doesn’t happen,” he told the Los Angeles Times.

Justin Green, an aviation attorney in New York who flew helicopters in the Marine Corps, said pilots can become disoriented in low visibility, losing track of which direction is up. Green said a pilot flying an S-76 would be instrument-rated, meaning that person could fly the helicopter without relying on visual cues from outside.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The Big Pickle wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:25 am

Why is it ok to point out that whites make up a tiny fraction of NBA players, yet it's not ok to point out the opposite in other fields?
Face reality in nature. Nature selects the fittest in any capacity.
That's science. Don't argue with it.
We don't argue with science explaining why so few whites are in the NBA. Though I'd argue that you'd be hard pressed to find better pure shooters than Larry bird or Dirk in his prime.
But don't fuckin argue with science on why too few whites make it in the NBA, or too few blacks are legends in chess.
It's fuckin science for christ's sake!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:03 pm Going down at 4,000 fpm is a pretty steep fucking dive for a heli - certainly when IN mountains. The fuck?
You're looking at a pilot who took off in thick fog.
Start there.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:03 pm Going down at 4,000 fpm is a pretty steep fucking dive for a heli - certainly when IN mountains. The fuck?
He is not going to dive at that rate for very long before that thing comes apart. Normal rate of descent with passengers would be about 1200 fpm. I have listened to the audio several times and he was clearly out of his comfort zone, and ATC was also uncomfortable with what was going on. I listen to Seattle Center, Redmond Tower and GA aircraft all day long, and voices tell everything. At this point in time, he was a major annoyance to ATC who is trying to get jets, commercial traffic and GA routed in one of the busiest TCA areas in the country. He had no IFR clearance which would have given him routing and flight following and under the control of ATC , but this fucker is trying to pick his way through the clouds to find that VFR conditions he needed to be in. And he was doing it at 160 mph, slowing the fuck down would have helped a lot, it would have greatly increased his fuel burn at a slower speed.

If he in fact was descending at 4,000 fpm, then spatial disorientation had to be a factor. 4000 fpm would have put the passengers heads on the roof and greatly reduced the pilots ability to control the aircraft, if he had control at all at that point.

The minute you felt that uncomfortable feeling of what you were headed into is not going to be good then why push it. I have made more 180 degree turns than I can count to stay VFR since I am not IFR rated and most of the planes I flew were not IFR rated either. Thing is when you get to that point, you need to turn that bitch around hard and run back the way you came before that closes back in on you.

Certainly Lefty and Roach are far more qualified to discuss this than me however and they can correct and add as they see fit.
According to Federal Aviation Regulations, SVFR operations can only be conducted in the controlled airspace around an airport where that controlled airspace extends down to the surface (so-called surface area). SVFR can only be conducted below 10,000 feet MSL in such areas.[2][3]

SVFR at night requires an IFR-equipped aircraft and an IFR-rated pilot in command. In helicopters, there is no minimum flight visibility requirement, or a requirement for an IFR-equipped aircraft or an IFR-rated pilot in command.[2]

Flight under SVFR is only allowed in control zones, and always requires clearance from air traffic control (ATC).[citation needed] It usually happens under two circumstances:

The aircraft is outside of Class A airspace, as flight under visual flight rules (VFR, including SVFR) is not permitted here and instrument flight rules (IFR) flight is the norm.[citation needed]
The aircraft is inside controlled airspace, and the local weather is less than the minimums required for flight under visual flight rules (VFR) within the airspace in question.
[4]

Equipment requirements and weather minimums

The aircraft need not necessarily be equipped for flight under IFR, and the aircraft must remain clear of clouds with the surface in sight, and maintain a certain flight visibility minimum (1,500 metres according to ICAO, one statute mile in the US, 1,500 m visibility, in sight of surface and clear of cloud in Europe). The pilot continues to be responsible for obstacle and terrain clearance.[5]

An example of the use of SVFR is when a flight wishes to leave an airport in a control zone, to fly VFR in uncontrolled airspace, when the visibility is below the minimum for VFR flight in the control zone but not below the lower minimum for VFR flight in uncontrolled airspace. SVFR is never offered by Air Traffic Control. It must be requested by the Pilot in Command.
Derron
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

After watching the track and knowing that area very well, it appears he was heading back to the barn. He just did it a few seconds too late and missed the valley he was in.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:39 pm After watching the track and knowing that area very well, it appears he was heading back to the barn. He just did it a few seconds too late and missed the valley he was in.
And that is exactly how long it takes for shit to go bad in those situations too. Although a lot of other factors got him to those few seconds.
Derron
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Derron wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:25 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:39 pm After watching the track and knowing that area very well, it appears he was heading back to the barn. He just did it a few seconds too late and missed the valley he was in.
And that is exactly how long it takes for shit to go bad in those situations too. Although a lot of other factors got him to those few seconds.
Experts are saying that was the most dangerous of conditions to be in.

This pilot was completely certified in every way. So how could he not understand how dangerous the conditions were?

20 years ago, JFK Jr. Was not instrument rated and was flying blind on a completely black night

This pilot had all the credentials.
Yet experts say the conditions he put himself in, were the most dangerous of conditions.

These are experts in aviation.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:57 am As a player, where does Kobe rank all-time?

5x champion
4th leading scorer
18x all star
12x all-defensive team
1x MVP

Top 4 greatest NBA players ever (in some order), imo.

Chamberlain
Jabbar
Jordan
Russell

I think a good half-dozen players could have a case made for them as #5, including Kobe.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:00 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:57 am As a player, where does Kobe rank all-time?

5x champion
4th leading scorer
18x all star
12x all-defensive team
1x MVP

Top 4 greatest NBA players ever (in some order), imo.

Chamberlain
Jabbar
Jordan
Russell

I think a good half-dozen players could have a case made for them as #5, including Kobe.
Chamberlain greatly benefited from playing against guys who were a foot shorter than him for about 8 or 9 years.
Take those years away, and he's not in the top ten.
A 7'2 guy basically up against 6'3 guys for his first decade.
Take those years away, and he's toast
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Chamberlain does not qualify because he was too tall.

Got it.

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:49 pm Chamberlain does not qualify because he was too tall.

Got it.

Wow! You spun that in a direction with zero logic.

I'm correctly pointing out that in the game of basketball, when you post up against guys a foot shorter than you, for your first decade, it's a GOT DAMN Turkey shoot!

It's like you in a chess match against Gary Kasparov or Anatoly karpov.

Is that too much to digest?

7'2 guy posting up 6'3 guy?
Not rocket science here.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I think is was as much a case of people too white as it was a case of too short.

Black dudes had not yet taken over the NBA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:09 pm I think is was as much a case of people too white as it was a case of too short.

Correct.
More specifically, short white guys.
Wilt benefited greatly.
Same thing with tiger woods.
His first 7 years on tour, the golf courses hadn't caught up to the technology in his hands.
His first 7 , 8 years, he was using light years better technology.
Including balls that could fly 50 60 yards further.
My estimate is that he got an extra 7 , 8 majors outta that advantage.

Once the courses were brought in line with the superior clubs and balls, he slowed down.

No matter, Jack's still number one.
Unless tiger can win 4 more majors.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

NTSB footage of the crash scene

In short----blown to smithereens

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Is it too soon to rewrite the Vic Morrow "Head and Shoulders" joke?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

EAP wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:09 pm I think is was as much a case of people too white as it was a case of too short.

Correct.
More specifically, short white guys.
Wilt benefited greatly.
Same thing with tiger woods.
His first 7 years on tour, the golf courses hadn't caught up to the technology in his hands.
His first 7 , 8 years, he was using light years better technology.
Including balls that could fly 50 60 yards further.
My estimate is that he got an extra 7 , 8 majors outta that advantage.

Once the courses were brought in line with the superior clubs and balls, he slowed down.

No matter, Jack's still number one.
Unless tiger can win 4 more majors.
Tiger had no advantage from technology, unless he was bogarting it. His contemporaries had the same.

You could argue that the competition wasn’t as stiff. Early on Jack battled Palmer, then Trevino and Player.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Carson wrote:Is it too soon to rewrite the Vic Morrow "Head and Shoulders" joke?
It’s never to early in this shithole.

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Carson wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:51 pm Is it too soon to rewrite the Vic Morrow "Head and Shoulders" joke?
Vic played tough guys.
In the movie "glass house", he fucked guys in prison.
In "Bad news bears", he smacks his son on the pitching mound during the game.

Died during the filming of "twilight zone".
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:35 pm So they hit going down at 5,000 fpm & 184 mph. Derron? You'd pretty much have to push the stick forward as far as you could to get that, wouldn't you? Almost sounds deliberate... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I can't get the math to work on 5,000 fpm and 184 mph, it would have to be a hard curving arc. Spatial disorientation could do it for sure, but I am not a helicopter pilot. I am thinking that it would be hard to get that 5,000 fpm and still hold 160 knots forward. Not making much sense. The 5,000 fpm is more like a rock straight down, he got disoriented, and thought he was in level flight when in fact he was headed straight down at 160 knots. The impact looks like there was still some forward motion on impact. It went to shit real fast that is for sure. If he was at 2,300 when he nosed over impact is less than 25 seconds out, if he was at 1,200 then probably 8 -12 seconds

He did not want to declare an emergency because of the paperwork and reviews involved. Friend flies an EC 135 for Air Link up here and they have set minimums and if below they don't fly, that is all there is too it. Pilots call all the way. The management does not push them, even with each call worth $ 15,000 or more.
Derron
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

There are multiple professional issues in what you just wrote.
What are the solutions to ensure this does not happen again, Derron?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:11 am Stay in an isolated room buried deep within the earth in a non-earthquake prone place.

The liberal media still isn't saying SHIT about the "Los Angeles Gniggers" comment. Again - can you imagine what the MSM would be doing right now if that dumb bitch would have said that whilst working at FOX? :lol:

She's still getting a pass. Unreal.
shutyomouth--the perpetual victim. Just like our president.

From the party of "personal responsibility."
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:11 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:30 am There are multiple professional issues in what you just wrote.
What are the solutions to ensure this does not happen again, Derron?
Stay in an isolated room buried deep within the earth in a non-earthquake prone place.

The liberal media still isn't saying SHIT about the "Los Angeles Gniggers" comment. Again - can you imagine what the MSM would be doing right now if that dumb bitch would have said that whilst working at FOX? :lol:

You mean like this?

None of us here are important/essential enough for those rooms. As for my question to Derron, I meant what will the FAA do to the company and the industry to ensure this doesn't happen again?

Pickle, news says Ara Zobayan is Armenian. :?

Back to Papa Willie, it's been noted. Allison Morris is a Yale alum who looks like a diesel dyke but has a born male (?) husband and is a 'dog mom'. There are several Change.orgs asking for her to be fired, including one with 140K signatures --https://www.change.org/p/alison-morris- ... rris-fired -- not a peep from MSNBC.

A lot of MSM only report the apology.

Snopes had this to say: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.snopes ... ryant/amp/. The only thing Snopes was missing were the words 'any rational person'.

Someone said white women are the most privileged, protected people on the planet. I guess so, if a bleached Ivy Leaguer can be supported via silence by her employer, after dropping a hard 'GER' N-bomb on a man and his teammates -- live on air an hour after a tragedy. Men have been terminated on the spot for less. What can you do?

The Chinese blockage of information regarding Coronachan is worse, which says something. The US and Canadian government assistance in that silence is worse still. (American media sucking sino dick is to be expected after the Houston Rockets debacle.)

Whether this is ultimately a big nothing or not, I believe the Chinese government's handling of its citizens should be condemned. But it won't come from the US (or Canadian) MSM.

(Where the fuck is Marty?)
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Just back from a work trip across the pond. 2 crossings in 36 hours and a bit tired. Didn’t read this whole thread but saw a note about 5000fpm for the copter. That would be damn uncomfortable. Everyone on board knows they are falling like a rock at that point.

A 3000fpm climb rate in a 737 is a lot. 1800 fpm descending is a lot. 5000fpm is crazy. I guess it is possible in a copter but at some point the lift from the rotors is going to come into play unless they are in an unnatural attitude.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The info I heard is it was 2000fpm.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:19 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:27 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:11 am Stay in an isolated room buried deep within the earth in a non-earthquake prone place.

shutyomouth--the perpetual victim. Just like our president.

From the party of "personal responsibility."
1. This proves that liberals KNOW that the MSM is biased to the left, and that they seemingly worship these freaks.

2. This also proves that white liberals (like Screwy) don't give one fuck about black people. They only pretend they do - so that blacks and other minorities will think "yeah - those crackers are for us". However - when liberal god fucks them up and calls them "GNIGGERS" - it's okay. White liberals get an automatic pass.

Answer me, Screwy - what would you and your kind be saying right now if this woman would have worked at Fox?

Don't worry. You're not going to answer that.

What a sad existence.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers