Eternal Scobode

Re: @KC Paul

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Ahem....Showtime was practicing today, 6 days after putting his kneecap on sideways. :hfal:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

January 11th, 1970.
KC matriculates the ball down the field and upsets the Minnesota Vikings 23-7 in Super Bowl IV.

In the 50 years since, KC has been in the playoffs 17 times and has never gotten over the AFC hump to return to a SB.
An ignominious history of playoff futility.

:)

You are favored at home now by over 7 pts over the Tennessee Titans.
It is time.

Another drip down the leg?

Probably. :lol:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Chief TD at the end of the first half was a killer for the Titans.

Tennessee lost their handle on the game at that point.

Props to KC on a job well done!
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Like I mentioned on .net yesterday - times have certainly changed on the smack boards .....
From a smack board perspective, I really wish this could have happened 20 years ago.
Back then, the KC clones, aka The Defenders of the Red Faith, ruled the old NFL forum
of Smack Chat III. We would talk shit on anything and anyone. Those were the good old
days. But times change and folks move on. Truman still lurks around here occasionally,
but I haven't seen him post for quite awhile, and everyone else has disappeared. KC Scott
responded to a grill ad I posted over the summer, but we could not come to terms.
He nor I made any mention of .net or any other forum, and neither of us bothered to extend
the conversation past the grill transaction. Wags if you remember is deceased,
and I do not recall any of the others ever making their way to our fair board.
Me, now ..... just to old, tired, and busy to go off in the weeds, and no one else really seems
to be either. Folks here would rather debate if the game is worth watching, than sparring
about the teams themselves. The No Fun League is no fun to even talk shit on the board
about any longer.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I think I'm beginning to understand the Chiefs horrendous record in the playoffs. That's ^^ the epitome of broken and depressing. Let's hope your team shows up, even if you don't.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It's nice to see your post, dave.

Yep, it is funny how perspectives can change over time.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

A thread about ME? Gee, you guys shouldn't have....
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Go post something in the main forum, Paul.

We miss you and luv you.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:50 am Go post something in the main forum, Paul.

We miss you and luv you.
Nope, too many tards over there...still basking in the glow of our Super bowl championship.

P.S.- Having NO live sports to watch SUCKS.
Dick Fuckington
Crack Whore

Post by Dick Fuckington »

kcdave wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:35 pm Like I mentioned on .net yesterday - times have certainly changed on the smack boards .....
From a smack board perspective, I really wish this could have happened 20 years ago.
Back then, the KC clones, aka The Defenders of the Red Faith, ruled the old NFL forum
of Smack Chat III. We would talk shit on anything and anyone. Those were the good old
days. But times change and folks move on. Truman still lurks around here occasionally,
but I haven't seen him post for quite awhile, and everyone else has disappeared. KC Scott
responded to a grill ad I posted over the summer, but we could not come to terms.
He nor I made any mention of .net or any other forum, and neither of us bothered to extend
the conversation past the grill transaction. Wags if you remember is deceased,
and I do not recall any of the others ever making their way to our fair board.
Me, now ..... just to old, tired, and busy to go off in the weeds, and no one else really seems
to be either. Folks here would rather debate if the game is worth watching, than sparring
about the teams themselves. The No Fun League is no fun to even talk shit on the board
about any longer.
KC Scott sure liked to chug cock
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol: Ass whipped...cry in your cheesecake Paul.
Go Bucs, Gators