Re: Lol

Post by EAP »

A O C used to be a cocktail waitress.
Uc@nt
Crack Whore

Post by Uc@nt »

Did someone say KFC?

But in all seriousness, according SM posts (pics really) I saw from friends who went --- while it was "mostly white rednecks", there was a fair amount of women, gays (according to their signs at least), blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, and others present.

It was really a mishmash of folks who shared a common bond = they are really concerned that our black-faced governor had the audacity to condemn this as a White Supremacist/Nazis rally and wants to systemically strip them of their 2A rights.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:28 pm
A O C used to be a cocktail waitress.

She was WORSE than a cocktail waitress....

She only made coffee....
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Its funneh Republicans hate hot chicks yet love transgender first ladies.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

The State wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:55 pm Its funneh Republicans hate hot chicks yet love transgender first ladies.

When did republicans support Michael Robinson????

Everyone with two brain cells knows that Michelle Obongo was MICHAEL ROBINSON!
A MAN with a PENIS!

Barak Hussein Obong married a man with a PENIS!

and when a WOKE liberal like Joan Rivers made it public....

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:14 pm Image
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

AOC is spot on. Rack the fuck out of her.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The State wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:55 pm Its funneh Republicans hate hot chicks yet love transgender first ladies.
She gives me boners
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:19 pm She’s turd spit. Quit being a fuckless cunt eel.
Oh really? Do tell.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

It sounds worse than what it is. Once she mentioned BLM and Ferguson, her quote makes more sense.Why weren't police sent out expecting the worse, when a bunch of right wing white men said they were going to gather with guns? She is correct: that is racism.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Uc@nt wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:40 pm But in all seriousness, according SM posts (pics really) I saw from friends who went --- while it was "mostly white rednecks", there was a fair amount of women, gays (according to their signs at least), blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, and others present.

It was really a mishmash of folks who shared a common bond = they are really concerned that our black-faced governor had the audacity to condemn this as a White Supremacist/Nazis rally and wants to systemically strip them of their 2A rights.
Pretty much this. The disappointment in the lack of violence and moreso the diversity of attendees was palpable within the MSM and blogosphere.
Uc@nt
Crack Whore

Post by Uc@nt »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:15 pmAOC is spot on.
Her statement about there barely being a police presence certainly conflicts with what the hand-wringing, black-face-wearing, POS Governor had to say:

"We are all thankful that today passed without incident. The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. This resulted from weeks of planning and extensive cooperation among state, local, and federal partners in Virginia and beyond.

Virginia’s law enforcement and first responders demonstrated tremendous professionalism. I’m proud of their work. I have spoken with Colonel Settle of the State Police, Colonel Pike of the Capitol Police, and Chief Smith of the Richmond Police Department, as well as leaders of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office, and thanked them for keeping Virginia safe."

Spot on? Get fucked, tard. The dude declared a fucking State of Emergency and was seeking as much help as he could from surrounding areas = state/federal/local law enforcement.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag you fat yellow fuck.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:44 pm
Kierland, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Get out of my thread, you god damned fucking stupid nigglette.
The point of the ignore button is to ignore, Papa W.

So why is AOC turd spit?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

:lol:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

She is right and he is wrong. The administration also separated (separates) legal asylum seekers from their kids, which is what the policy says. He is just a POS nazi trying to bully her by lying.

Great job L42B.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:19 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:15 pm AOC is spot on. Rack the fuck out of her.
She’s turd spit. Quit being a fuckless cunt eel.

Yo dude...Screwed in the Ass trolled big time and you hooked up hard.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You could use it here. Twice.
What a fat tard.