Help me pick my therapy animal

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Help me pick my therapy animal

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Esteemed members of T1B,

As I'm sure many of you know, "emotional support animals" are all the rage in 2019. I've been contemplating getting one for quite some time to alleviate my anxiety due to the very rare condition I suffer from known as GDS (Giant Dick Syndrome). Yeah believe it or not, it's possible to have a schwank so large that it's emotionally burdensome. It's a real struggle going out in public wondering if every person I come into contact with is staring at my massive schlong. But I don't want a cat or dog, too cliche. Therefore I've whittled my selections down to three animals. Please help me decide, my faithful compadres.

A. Emotional Support Harpy Eagle
Bald eagles get all the publicity, but the harpy eagle is the true bad ass of the sky. These fuckers are among the world's largest and most powerful eagles, and sit atop the food chain.

B. Emotional Support Goliath Birdeater Spider
The name says it all. These spiders are so huge, they prey on birds. They also have a nice layer of hair, so you can cuddle up at night and stay warm.

C. Emotional Support Angler Fish
This one would be tricky as I would have to cart it around in an aquarium all day. But it might be worth it as the angler fish is so bizarre looking, it would steal all the world's eyeballs away from my enormous wang.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Help me pick my therapy animal

Post by smackaholic »

You should just get a sheep. They been providing the type of emotional support single men need for millenia.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

BTW -- let's try to keep this thread serious in nature. TIA.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

OK, if we are being serious about it, there is only one choice of the three. First, throw out the fish, it's not even worthy of consideration due to the logistics of carrying around a functional tank. Second, forget the spider, only a freak would want a spider. Don't get me wrong, I support spiders in their natural habitat, but this crosses a line. So your only reasonable choice is the Eagle.

Hope this helps with your difficult decision.

Your pal,
TWIS
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

If we're remaining serious in this thread, and you do indeed have a massive schlong, why would you want an eagle that could land on this massive schlong?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Can't you just be like other dudes and have an emotional support beer?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:22 pm If we're remaining serious in this thread, and you do indeed have a massive schlong, why would you want an eagle that could land on this massive schlong?
That's an excellent point I hadn't considered. Being a noted black man, you understand the struggle is real.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Bri is spot on this one.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:59 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:22 pm If we're remaining serious in this thread, and you do indeed have a massive schlong, why would you want an eagle that could land on this massive schlong?
That's an excellent point I hadn't considered. Being a noted black man, you understand the struggle is real.
Uhm, that's what they make the special glove for.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

I've given this a lot of thought, and while I believe you have unnecessarily and unfortunately constrained yourself by limiting your options to just these three candidates, I will stay within those limits in my forthcoming analysis.

I think it's safe to first eliminate the angler fish, not just for logistical and maintenance reasons, but primarily for your own genital safety. Granted, I am making certain assumptions here, one of them being that the fish will occasionally see you sans clothing, and could tragically mistake your impressive, albeit burdensome, trouser trout for one of the, say, rainbow or brook variety. I don't think I need to go into more detail regarding the potential outcome of such a sighting, especially if the tank's lid isn't secure or is non-existent.

While the harpy eagle may, at first blush, appear to be a fine option, let's not discount the possibility that it might, at some point, encounter a bird-eating spider. Then where does that leave you? You guessed it - no more harpy, and no more emotional support.

Which leaves you with the only logical choice. While we humans are limited to only two appendages with which to provide hugs during times when the need for emotional support is at its peak (ok, maybe four for the limber among us), the bird-eating spider has eight - count 'em - EIGHT long, furry ones to really kick it up a notch when those embraces are most needed. And as you mentioned, the cuddle factor is among the most important when making such a crucial decision. (Another reason to easily eliminate the fish from consideration.)

So there you have it. In my humble opinion, no further input is needed. YW.
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s clearly the fish because, as has been noted, you are not moving the damn thing much, if at all. Ergo you will be at home and not subject to all the fucking retards out there, which is probably why you need the therapy in the first place.

On a related note, my 10yo picked a gender last week.
Attack helicopter was the choice, so I need appropriate pronouns.

Any ideas?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Your choices are quite interesting, and the support angler fish does have quite a nice look to it. The eagle may be problematic when perched on your enormous willy, what with those ripping talons and all. The spider just doesn't seem to offer real emotional support. So we circle back to the fish. Now bear in mind, the angler is a striking specimen but those teeth have a nasty quality to them. In lieu of this, may I offer a new icthys for your consideration.

Introducing, the Red LIpped Batfish!

Not only cuter than the angler, but those lips may come in handy...nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:41 pm Esteemed members of T1B,

As I'm sure many of you know, "emotional support animals" are all the rage in 2019. I've been contemplating getting one for quite some time to alleviate my anxiety due to the very rare condition I suffer from known as GDS (Giant Dick Syndrome). Yeah believe it or not, it's possible to have a schwank so large that it's emotionally burdensome. It's a real struggle going out in public wondering if every person I come into contact with is staring at my massive schlong. But I don't want a cat or dog, too cliche. Therefore I've whittled my selections down to three animals. Please help me decide, my faithful compadres.

A. Emotional Support Harpy Eagle
Bald eagles get all the publicity, but the harpy eagle is the true bad ass of the sky. These fuckers are among the world's largest and most powerful eagles, and sit atop the food chain.

B. Emotional Support Goliath Birdeater Spider
The name says it all. These spiders are so huge, they prey on birds. They also have a nice layer of hair, so you can cuddle up at night and stay warm.

C. Emotional Support Angler Fish
This one would be tricky as I would have to cart it around in an aquarium all day. But it might be worth it as the angler fish is so bizarre looking, it would steal all the world's eyeballs away from my enormous wang.
Quick question to help gain some valuable perspective on this touchy subject.

Would you say that you have tiny little girl hands and feet?

Because from that vantage point,
Of being cursed with soft tiny girly hands, even a small dick would seem LARGE to an effeminate Kalamazoo resident such as yourself.

Consequently, if you had large gorilla hands like say Shaquille o'neal, andre' the giant or myself?

Your member would appear to be on the smallish side of ridiculous.

It's all a matter of sheer perspective and your family genes.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You are obsessed with other men's junk.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:52 pm You are obsessed with other men's junk.

I was already overly impressed by your rabbinical credentials.
Now you've a PhD in clinical psychology as well?

You're getting close to one day being able to call yourself a colleague of our own 88.

Keep up the good work doctor Shmuley.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Figures the moment the big dong talk started the bi curious in you would come out and get you asking dong questions.

Rack Mgo for a decent thread BTW.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Derron wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:00 am
Figures the moment the big dong talk started the bi curious in you would come out and get you asking dong questions.

Rack Mgo for a decent thread BTW.
Well, a lot of leftist trolls are here out of bi-curiosity, but I'm here strictly for clinical research, and to monitor the left wing trolls of course.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Smackie Chan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:38 pm I've given this a lot of thought, and while I believe you have unnecessarily and unfortunately constrained yourself by limiting your options to just these three candidates, I will stay within those limits in my forthcoming analysis.

I think it's safe to first eliminate the angler fish, not just for logistical and maintenance reasons, but primarily for your own genital safety. Granted, I am making certain assumptions here, one of them being that the fish will occasionally see you sans clothing, and could tragically mistake your impressive, albeit burdensome, trouser trout for one of the, say, rainbow or brook variety. I don't think I need to go into more detail regarding the potential outcome of such a sighting, especially if the tank's lid isn't secure or is non-existent.

While the harpy eagle may, at first blush, appear to be a fine option, let's not discount the possibility that it might, at some point, encounter a bird-eating spider. Then where does that leave you? You guessed it - no more harpy, and no more emotional support.

Which leaves you with the only logical choice. While we humans are limited to only two appendages with which to provide hugs during times when the need for emotional support is at its peak (ok, maybe four for the limber among us), the bird-eating spider has eight - count 'em - EIGHT long, furry ones to really kick it up a notch when those embraces are most needed. And as you mentioned, the cuddle factor is among the most important when making such a crucial decision. (Another reason to easily eliminate the fish from consideration.)

So there you have it. In my humble opinion, no further input is needed. YW.
BOOM. Nailed it. You've made the decision rather easy when you lay it out in such a logical manner. Once again, Smackie Chan delivers in the clutch. That is why I am going with...

~drum roll~

MOTHMAN OF LAKE MICHIGAN
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Don't bother with Mothman. Been there, done that.

This expensive purchase failed to impress my friends and rivals, which was the only reason I bought him. Most people suggested I was compensating for something, even though I assured them I am well within the margin of error for average size.

I threw him back in the lake, where he belongs. It was a long drive and huge waste of gas money. Thanks for nothing, a******'s.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:41 pm my massive schlong.
You root for MSU, but you didn't graduate from MSU -- ERGO(Latin), you in fact have a tiny penis, like your buddy Screw.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

And another thing. Mothman is heavy! I didn't count on that.

I was out of breath just dragging him from the car and unable to lift him off me when I pretended he had me pinned down.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Guys, I don't want to make this about tiny penises and bad football fans. I think we really bonded as a community today. Great contributions all around. Keep up the good work, fellas. Take it one day at a time, one post at at time. Put your blinders on, keep grindin', keep choppin.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:52 amKeep up the good work, fellas. Take it one day at a time, one post at at time. Put your blinders on, keep grindin', keep choppin.
I think imma just row the boat.
"I see everything twice!"
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:52 am tiny penises and bad football fans
You gotta' be kidding me. The one time I finally make a list.

Sonofabitch!!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:34 am You root for MSU, but you didn't graduate from MSU -- ERGO(Latin), you in fact have a tiny penis, like your buddy Screw.
Keep 'sessing. Someone mentions small penises and Dins comes running as fast as Lamar Jackson.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

War Eagle. :?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mgo wrote:MOTHMAN OF LAKE MICHIGAN

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers