Melania Trump

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:50 pm There are inconsistencies in her story. Same as in Obama’s birth place.

As you said then, post the proof or move on.
Lol. At least Obummer spoke good English. Melania the illegal has been here for 30+ years and sounds like she just got off the boat.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Keep beating the Straw man.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:00 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:50 pm There are inconsistencies in her story. Same as in Obama’s birth place.

Lol. At least Obummer spoke good English. Melania the illegal has been here for 30+ years and sounds like she just got off the boat.
Barry's English was on par with Lamont Sanford and george jefferson. In other words, decent but nowhere near the level of noted astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat seater is also a birther?
What a tard.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:49 pm Fat seater is also a birther?
What a tard.
Of course he is, since Day 1.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

EAP wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:06 pm Barry's English was on par with Lamont Sanford and george jefferson.
Amazing specimen, this Barack Obama...

...a complete, incomprehensible moron and an insidious Islamo-Marxist mastermind, all at the same time.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:49 pm
Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Obama got the benefit of the doubt from you but she does not.

But it is what liberals racist snowflakes are, do what I say not what I do.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:11 pm
EAP wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:06 pm Barry's English was on par with Lamont Sanford and george jefferson.
Amazing specimen, this Barack Obama...

...a complete, incomprehensible moron and an insidious Islamo-Marxist mastermind, all at the same time.
George Jefferson was a very
successful businessman.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:07 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:49 pm
Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Obama got the benefit of the doubt from you but she does not.

Projection Projection Projection.
Fingers in ears.
Herman is listening.

Sin,
88BrokenPsyches
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

First lady in a while.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:07 pm Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Obama got the benefit of the doubt from you but she does not.

Yes. Obummer speaks perfect English, like a native born American. There is no reasonable doubt that he was not born here.

On the other hand, there is overwhelming evidence that Melania is an illegal immigrant who committed immigration fraud to obtain her citizenship. And she refuses to assimilate, which is really important to you.

Hypocrite much?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:40 am First lady in a while.
First lady in bringing absolutely nothing to the table. Takes a lot of work to totally piss away your first lady platform but Melania has done it.

I don't care, do you?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:18 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:07 pm Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Obama got the benefit of the doubt from you but she does not.

Yes. Obummer speaks perfect English, like a native born American. There is no reasonable doubt that he was not born here.

On the other hand, there is overwhelming evidence that Melania is an illegal immigrant who committed immigration fraud to obtain her citizenship. And she refuses to assimilate, which is really important to you.

Hypocrite much?
Again with your straw man.

But post the proof or move on.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know you can’t eat it so you probably don’t know what a straw man is, but you might want to look it up.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:19 pm
L45B wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:40 am First lady in a while.
First lady in bringing absolutely nothing to the table. Takes a lot of work to totally piss away your first lady platform but Melania has done it.

I don't care, do you?
Two truths in one.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

schmick wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:38 pm First ladies have no platform
We had one that told kids not to do drugs, one who told kids to read books, one who told kids that health care should be free, one who told kids to read, one who told women how to prevent heart attacks (and told kids to read), one who told kids what to eat, and one who told kids not to do drugs.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I dunno -- Barbara Bush was so influential, they put her face on the $1 bill.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:18 pm

Hypocrite much?
Oh Melania committed immigration fraud?
Would you be willing to perjure yourself in open court?
I'll instruct the bailiff to take you into custody.

You'll be disbarred! You wouldn't be able to get a job at the waffle house even.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

You people are so terrible.
Except poptart. He must have suffered some head trauma. Seriously, sad.

Yes, one is a compliment, the other is not.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:54 pm
Dinsdale wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:44 pm
We had one that told kids not to do drugs, one who told kids to read books, one who told kids that health care should be free, one who told kids to read, one who told women how to prevent heart attacks (and told kids to read), one who told kids what to eat, and one who told kids not to do drugs.
And all of them should have just shut up
Maybe. Depends. Nancy's DARE versus Lady Bird's highway beautification ... yet Ronnie flooded the streets with drugs and LBJ ramped up Vietnam. Can a First Lady's platform say something about her husband's true policies? or nah?

Melania has a platform -- https://www.whitehouse.gov/bebest/ -- and the curious thing about it is that the well-being it champions isn't something that can be measured like reading or drug usage. Those positive habits aren't attention whore friendly. I believe opiod abuse, the third pillar, is a lot easier to immediately measure than well-being.

Is that a fault in the platform, a fault in Melania's official passion or a fault in media coverage?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

schmick wrote:She's a far better first lady than any of the cows and trannies that the dims have had for first lady in the last 50 years
Rosalyn was actually not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

Hypocrite much?
Anyone who starts speaking English by the age of 5 or 6 will learn to speak it with no accent.

I have friends that came here at 10 and speak English perfectly.

Melania was much older. Such people will always have an accent, unless they have a freakish talent for language and work very hard at it.

As for Obama and his BC. That thing he produced is NOT a copy of the original.

I am about 2 years younger than he. I can go to Hartford and get a copy of mine. It will look like any 1960s government form. It will have blank spaces where someone typed in the info. It will not look like a word doc.

Has Hawaii transferred all such docs into computer generated ones like his BC?

Don’t know, but it seems like an awfully stupid thing to do. It makes fraud much easier. But then, Hawaii is run by dems, so it makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

A footprint birth certificate is what birthers desire. This is what is at the true heart of the fake versus real debate, not long form versus short form versus graphics design.

They want that souvenir birth certificate to counter a quote Obama himself (not his grandmother) made while a student at Columbia University.

Footprint birth certificates are not supposed to be used as official documentation anymore, even if you could 30 years ago. If you've lost yours, 98% of the time you're going to be shit out of luck. There may be no way to get a certified copy of the original souvenir footprint birth certificate. (I never say never when it comes to incestuous communities where the county is owned by one or two family -- if you belong to the families, you can get anything done, including murder and officially certified copies of footprint birth certificates from 70 years ago.)

Not saying you belong to one of those, Smackaholic. Just saying what Vital Records can come up with is the official certified version, but each state's form looks different. Also, I've gotten a couple through the years; if the change is small enough, no1currs except the SSA (as long as other documents match).

Speaking of, I don't think it's right for major aspects of birth certificates to be changed without official commentary. Add a line, if you want, but don't change the line (ie Adopters should never be listed as birth parents. Transsexuals should never be allowed to pull a Robert/Alexis/Robert Arquette. The Susie Phipps and later Rachel Dolezal situations.)

If it's ok to modify a line, state defined reason codes need to be added. I'm just saying.
Holly Golightly
mmmm, black cocks

Post by Holly Golightly »

I thnk I can clear this up quite easily....

A Birth Certificate has the footprint, the hospital, the doctors name that delivered the baby, the parents...etc..etc...

A Certificate of Live Birth simply states that a person was born....doesn't say where, doesn't say what hospital, the doctors name...
just that a person was born.

OBONGO issued a "Certificate of Live Birth" doesn't say where or what hospital.

My theory is that OBONGO was born in KENYA! The White grandmother in Hawaii contacted the newspapers and said her
daughter had a baby....that explains why the newspaper was five days behind and didn't mention the hospital. Obongo's
White grandmother was smart enough to cover for the mudsharking daughter....Can you imagine being a White couple
from Kansas and your daughter has a baby with some heister from Kenya? How disgusting. If that was my daughter
I would have disowned her....

And lastly...isn't it peculiar that the only person left the world that knew the truth, Obongos White Grandmother died on election night.

and the only person in Hawaii that knows the real birf certificate died from drowning with witnesses saying they saw
divers emerge out of nowhere pulling her underwater to kill her....

I think Obongo has killed almost as many people as the Clintons!
Last edited by Holly Golightly on Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pound the birther issue.
Our Dear leader is on the case.
He is discovering stuff.
He has had his people in Hawaii working on this for years.
There is an up coming press conference coming up.
Trust the long process.

Sin,
88Drumphs
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

And we had one with a dick.

:shock:

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

was gonna say Pat Nixon :oops:

Weird, my mom ran on that platform.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:18 am
And we had one with a dick.

:shock:

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

C'mon, dude...even AP thinks you went too far...

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Kierland wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:33 am
MAGA!

Sincerely, Stan
Why don’t you just STFU.
Holly Golightly
mmmm, black cocks

Post by Holly Golightly »

They murdered Joan Rivers the next day so she couldn't
tell the truth about Michael Robinson...aka Michelle Obongo
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Holly Golightly wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:40 am

They murdered Joan Rivers the next day so she couldn't
tell the truth about Michael Robinson...aka Michelle Obongo
Holly, your valuable insights are a breath of fresh air on a board filled with cheap cigars.

Thanks for all you do.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Holly Golightly wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:18 pm I thnk I can clear this up quite easily....

A Birth Certificate has the footprint, the hospital, the doctors name that delivered the baby, the parents...etc..etc...

A Certificate of Live Birth simply states that a person was born....doesn't say where, doesn't say what hospital, the doctors name...
just that a person was born.

OBONGO issued a "Certificate of Live Birth" doesn't say where or what hospital.
Incorrect, I'm looking at my son's Certificate of Live Birth and it has the hospital information, location of birth, Drs name/license #, etc.

BTW, the bitch is hot.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Point being?
The birth certificate issued by Hawaii and shown to the world,
Is what they printed to squash the matter once and for all.
It's bullshit propaganda from a corrupt blue state.

Anyone who doesn't understand that, is a low IQ cocksucker.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Point being, is I'm correcting the wrong information that was posted.

Are you against accuracy or truth?
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:06 pm Point being, is I'm correcting the wrong information that was posted.

Are you against accuracy or truth?
Your take was spot on! 100% correct.

My post was directed at the left wing bullshit artists in here who blindly followed the left wing socialists of Hawaii, even though they manufactured a brand new certificate of live birth.

Gullible and easily manipulated sheep.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Holly Golightly wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:18 pm
I think Obongo has killed almost as many people as the Clintons!
Stanley Ann was an Illuminati sacrifice, yes.

But Obama couldn't conceive of reaching #ClintonKillCount numbers. Those are reserved for heads of state, the Rothschilds, the KGB/CIA/Mossad, and Chinese safety standards.