Killitard--post your white supremacist conspiracy theories here

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Killitard--post your white supremacist conspiracy theories here

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killitard the White Supremacist Notre Dame Subway Alum--there are clearly many issues affecting your white supremacist community such as South Africa that the liberal media is clearly not covering to your liking. Why don't you post some more of these issues in this thread so we can study up on them and become educated on these crucial issues that outlets that are not Storm Front and Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham aren't covering.

Thanks!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Killitard--post your white supremacist conspiracy theories here

Post by L45B »

Domer well entrenched inside your... dome.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Skkkrewy, how far in your head am I? I have to be sharing space with your President at this point. You stupid, racist pussy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Melt on, racist.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

I'm pretty sure that Screwflintmichigan is getting DRAINED right now.

Melting is what happens when your George Soros paycheck is sukkked into the NO MORE CORRUCTION vacuum bag.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaaha

Dumbocunts going the way of the dodo bird....after 2020 election they will be NEARLY EXTINCT...2024 and beyond they go full dodo bird.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killian wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:53 pm Skkkrewy, how far in your head am I? I have to be sharing space with your President at this point. You stupid, racist pussy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Melt on, racist.
I was so looking forward to an in depth essay on the interaction between farmers in post apartheid South Africa. Instead you shit the bed. Nice going tard.
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:38 pm
Killian wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:53 pm Skkkrewy, how far in your head am I? I have to be sharing space with your President at this point. You stupid, racist pussy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Melt on, racist.
I was so looking forward to an in depth essay on the interaction between farmers in post apartheid South Africa. Instead you shit the bed. Nice going tard.
The blacks in SA are murdering ALL the White farmers right now.... I know White Farmers in SA and they are terrorified for their life....

I said "Come to America!" Sneak in like a messican! You will get free medical, free housing, free food, free everything.....and they said, "We don't want all the South Afreekans to starve to death like they did in Rhwanda when they murdered all the White farmers there."

so sad...where does the food come from when YOU MURDER all the farmers?????

Don't worry...they will figure it out just like they sent astronauts to the moon for NASA!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:38 pm I was so looking forward to an in depth essay on the interaction between farmers in post apartheid South Africa. Instead you shit the bed. Nice going tard.
Killitard the White Supremacist Notre Dame Subway Alum's holier than thou act is always fresh. Comes in here bleating on about how he deals in facts when it reality he's just slinging mud like the rest of us.

So come on, Killitard, fill us in on other issues affecting the white community that the liberal media isn't covering enough. We'll wait.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:41 pm Hello... my name is Screwflintmichigan....I'm a RETARD....

I put an L on my forehead because I'm too stupid to tell you how stupid I am.....

Orange bad
Killian racist

duh!!!!!!!!!!!