Impeachment begins

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: Impeachment begins

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:33 pm
Killian wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:20 pm How do you struggle this hard to fucking read? He said it multiple times. Indisputable fact. Just because he said he shouldn't have done it, doesn't make him any less of a racist. you make shit up out of thin air about posters on this board, and continue to beat that horse until it's glue.

As for Trump, if he gets convicted I'll be right back in here saying all of you were right. Like everything else, I'll continue to let it play out. You thinking he did something illegal doesn't make it so. And I wouldn't take the opinion of a shitty public defender anyway.

Like I said before, go back to making up your stories you stupid lying sack of shit.
Why are you rooting for a French inspired school if you're really irish? I'm Irish too and I'm not living any Notre Dame fairly tale.
Because I like their football team, you racist pussy.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One post ten years ago doesn’t prove shit you yellow tard.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Keep condoning racism you lying sack of Nazi shit. Now we have two people who openly condone racist statements.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Keep cover for Dear Leader.
I’m not condoning it. I’m saying it doesn’t prove what you say it does you yellow fucking liar.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Sure you are, you lying sack of racist, Nazi shit.

Fredo was such a pussy about it, he went back and deleted his racist comments. Sure doesn't sound like an innocent person. Sounds like a racist piece of shit, just like you. At least you don't appear to be a pussy as well. Small wins for you, just like everything else in your life.
Last edited by Killian on Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:06 pmLaugh it up, your mob boss hero is going down.
Ah, no. Plugs is on video bragging about the criminal extortion of a foreign government to shutdown the investigation into a company that employed his drug addled cum shot in a no show job. Euthanizing Biden's absurd campaign is just a sideswipe. The real reason the deep state just took a runny shit down its leg was the mention of Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike is the well spring of 'Muh Russia.'

You are so fucking stupid it's nearly beyond comprehension.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killian wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:49 pm Sure you are, you lying sack of racist, Nazi shit.

Fredo was such a pussy about it, he went back and deleted his racist comments. Sure doesn't sound like an innocent person. Sounds like a racist piece of shit, just like you. At least you don't appear to be a pussy as well. Small wins for you, just like everything else in your life.
Ah the old he deleted them defense. Fucking POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:54 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:06 pmLaugh it up, your mob boss hero is going down.
Ah, no. Plugs is on video bragging about the criminal extortion of a foreign government to shutdown the investigation into a company that employed his drug addled cum shot in a no show job. Euthanizing Biden's absurd campaign is just a sideswipe. The real reason the deep state just took a runny shit down its leg was the mention of Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike is the well spring of 'Muh Russia.'

You are so fucking stupid it's nearly beyond comprehension.
Ha the drive by pedoracist shows his self loathing face. Only took you a few days to get your marching orders. If you had any integrity you would have more than just the Ds under your bus.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:06 pm that is you trying to make a mountain out of a molehill
You are lying again. You lying Yellow racist fuck
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:14 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:33 pm
Killian wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:20 pm How do you struggle this hard to fucking read? He said it multiple times. Indisputable fact. Just because he said he shouldn't have done it, doesn't make him any less of a racist. you make shit up out of thin air about posters on this board, and continue to beat that horse until it's glue.

As for Trump, if he gets convicted I'll be right back in here saying all of you were right. Like everything else, I'll continue to let it play out. You thinking he did something illegal doesn't make it so. And I wouldn't take the opinion of a shitty public defender anyway.

Like I said before, go back to making up your stories you stupid lying sack of shit.
Why are you rooting for a French inspired school if you're really irish? I'm Irish too and I'm not living any Notre Dame fairly tale.
I don't agree with some of the things you've said in this thread, so I think you should be impeached from this board. If you say anything else I don't like, you'll automatically be tagged as a racist.
It’s like trying to watch a chicken use chopsticks.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:32 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:06 pm that is you trying to make a mountain out of a molehill
You are lying again. You lying Yellow racist fuck
Do tell.

It gross how well you all have learn the Adolf playbook.
Project. Smear. Lie. Never addresses the isssie. Rinse. Repeat.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:10 pm
Smackie Chan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:35 pm About the only leftist tendencies he's shown are no interest in a balanced budget, profligate gov't spending,
As clearly displayed these aren't just "leftist" tendencies
As far as politicians go, you're right in that neither party seems to care about them anymore. But to voters predominantly on the right, they still matter. Some on the left will say they care about them, too, but it's tougher to reconcile wanting all the free stuff for everyone with spending cuts and balanced budgets.
You wrote:
I wrote: and relative tolerance of LGBT rights
You mean other than kicking them out of the military and fighting so that employers can fire people based on their sexual orientation?
There's a difference between relative and absolute. Some politicians are further right on the issue than he is.
"I see everything twice!"
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:the deep state
It is hilarious how deluded these Q 'tards are.

Oh yes, Donald is the white knight!!

rotf...

The IG report?

Wow.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Smackie Chan wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:45 am Some on the left will say they care about them, too, but it's tougher to reconcile wanting all the free stuff for everyone with spending cuts and balanced budgets.
A) To the left, not on the left, remember?
B) Hogwash- slash military/Make America Tax The Rich Again Like Back When We Were “Great”
Problem solved.
C) Corps get free stuff all the time and the right (because they actually are in the right) don’t care, so that sword has two edges.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat
Yellow
Tard
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 pm One post ten years ago doesn’t prove shit you yellow tard.
He thinks if he repeats it over and over that he'll eventually be right. Remember, it's not a lie...if you believe it.

Like his hero he has zero moral compass other than authoritarianism, white supremacy and greed. That's the Notre Dame way.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:56 am
mvscal wrote:the deep state
It is hilarious how deluded these Q 'tards are.

Oh yes, Donald is the white knight!!

rotf...

The IG report?

Wow.
mvscunt was 4chan before anyone knew what 4chan was.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:57 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:39 pm So did Obama
Link?
This is laffable. The head Shit Slinging Monkey asks for a link when he continually and repeatedly refuses to provide such to back up any of the made up bullshit he posts.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It is impossible that the whistle-blower is a hero and I’m not. And I will be the hero! These morons—when this is over, I will be the hero.

- Rudy the Meltdown

Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:23 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 pm One post ten years ago doesn’t prove shit you yellow tard.
He thinks if he repeats it over and over that he'll eventually be right. Remember, it's not a lie...if you believe it.

Like his hero he has zero moral compass other than authoritarianism, white supremacy and greed. That's the Notre Dame way.

Way to go back and delete and edit your posts, you racist, homophobic pussy. Your life is a complete joke.

Everyone saw the posts, everyone still knows you're a racist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Deflect, Lie, Spin.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

You lie in every post. And you are yellow. A lying Yellow fuck
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:16 am Way to go back and delete and edit your posts, you racist, homophobic pussy. Your life is a complete joke.

Everyone saw the posts, everyone still knows you're a racist.
I love how you're so worked up over this. Everyone here is familiar with my posting history. And you're trying to impress, how many people, exactly? Four? Five?

Get back to claiming to be part of something you'll never truly be. And eat shit.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:01 pm Everyone here is familiar with my posting history.
Basically:
1. Trump
2. Vagina clenching
Killian

Post by Killian »

Worked up? Hardly. And I don't try to impress anyone on a message board.

I'm not trying to be anything I'm not. Meanwhile, you're deleting old posts to try to hide your true, racist, homophobic tendencies.

You're a hypocritical, racist pussy. That's what everyone here is "familiar with."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:24 am You lie in every post. And you are yellow. A lying Yellow fuck
Post one lie I have posted.
Take your time you fucking orange tard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:48 pm
L45B wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:44 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:01 pm Everyone here is familiar with my posting history.
Basically:
1. Trump
2. Vagina clenching
You forgot:
3. Racist takes/comments
4. Myopia
5. Projection
6. Dishonesty
7. Failure
8. ...
Deflect, Lie, Cheat, anything to get off topic.
What a fucking actual POS you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killian wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:49 pm Worked up? Hardly. And I don't try to impress anyone on a message board.

I'm not trying to be anything I'm not. Meanwhile, you're deleting old posts to try to hide your true, racist, homophobic tendencies.

You're a hypocritical, racist pussy. That's what everyone here is "familiar with."
You are certainly not trying to defend your orange leader.
Lie, cheat, deflect, smear.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

9 melting tweets about impeachment from Donald (so far) this morning.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A post from screwy 10 years ago is more important. Didn’t you get the memo?

Why are you still talking about impeachment?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because posts you apologize for and rape you spin away from are the same.

Spin, Lie, Deflect. Just don’t address the code section I cited you fucking POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s one orange menace that has crossed the line.
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Even though Papa Willie is a scat faggot.....it's one step below a kierfaggot.

Papa Willie is still a FAGGOT but at least he is less faggot that kierfaggot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

TREASON

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in U.S. election
By Shane Harris ,
Josh Dawsey and

Josh Dawsey
Reporter covering the White House
Email
Bio
Follow
Ellen Nakashima September 27 at 8:26 PM
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries, an assertion that prompted alarmed White House officials to limit access to the remarks to an unusually small number of people, according to three former officials with knowledge of the matter.

The comments, which have not been previously reported, were part of a now-infamous meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, in which Trump revealed highly classified information that exposed a source of intelligence on the Islamic State. He also said during the meeting that firing FBI Director James B. Comey the previous day had relieved “great pressure” on him.

A memorandum summarizing the meeting was limited to all but a few officials with the highest security clearances in an attempt to keep the president’s comments from being disclosed publicly, according to the former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

The White House’s classification of records about Trump’s communications with foreign officials is now a central part of the impeachment inquiry launched this week by House Democrats. An intelligence community whistleblower has alleged that the White House placed a record of Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukraine’s president, in which he offered U.S. assistance investigating his political opponents, into a code-word classified system reserved for the most sensitive intelligence information.

The White House did not provide a comment Friday.

It is not clear whether a memo documenting the May 10, 2017, meeting with Lavrov and Kislyak was placed into that system, but the three former officials said it was restricted to a very small number of people. The White House had recently begun limiting the records of Trump’s calls after remarks he made to the leaders of Mexico and Australia appeared in news reports. The Lavrov memo was restricted to an even smaller group, the former officials said.

A fourth former official, who did not recall the president’s remarks to the Russian officials, said memos were restricted only to people who needed to know their contents.

“It was more about learning how can we restrict this in a way that still informs the policy process and the principals who need to engage with these heads of state,” the fourth former official said.

But the three former officials with knowledge of the remarks said some memos of the president’s communications were kept from people who might ordinarily have access to them. The Lavrov memo fit that description, they said.

White House officials were particularly distressed by Trump’s election remarks because it appeared the president was forgiving Russia for an attack that had been designed to help elect him, the three former officials said. Trump also seemed to invite Russia to interfere in other countries’ elections, they said.

The previous day, Trump had fired Comey amid the FBI’s investigation into whether the Trump campaign had coordinated with Russia. White House aides worried about the political ramifications if Trump’s comments to the Russian officials became public.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:49 pm Worked up? Hardly. And I don't try to impress anyone on a message board.

We have a living breathing traitorous national security threat in the White House, who YOU voted for, and your panties are bunched because I said a few, wait for it, non-politically correct (gasp!) things over the years. Oh my, that is INDEED rich.

But then again, that's the America we currently live in, but certainly not for too much longer.

Remind me how important your niche South African white supremacy issue was, again...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:17 am Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in U.S. election
...because the alleged "interference" was nonexistent.

That article is a (not so) clever word salad of innuendo and leading supposition. Apparently, if Trump is cheeky or flippant over some woo-woo accusations, HE IS OBVIOUSLY HIDING SOMETHING.

:meds:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Last edited by Ban Kierfag on Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:25 am

We have a living breathing traitorous national security threat in the White House, who YOU voted for, and your panties are bunched because I said a few, wait for it, non-politically correct (gasp!) things over the years. Oh my, that is INDEED rich.

But then again, that's the America we currently live in, but certainly not for too much longer.

Remind me how important your niche South African white supremacy issue was, again...
"Non-politically correct things"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever you want to call it, Skkkrewy. You're a racist, no matter how much you want to soften it or how many posts you edit/delete.

Your hysterics about your current President are akin to a 15 year old girl who finds out her crush is going steady with someone else.

You mean the white farmers who are being attacked and murdered, and are fleeing to Australia? Yeah, it's an issue. How's the food supply in Zimbabwe right now? I'm sure the two aren't correlated at all.

Keep on keeping on, you racist pussy. Everyone who still posts here knows your m.o. and takes you as seriously as Netboy Reid.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

I think I am going to add some time in my life and stop reading anything that is posted by this bunch of low life tedious cock suckers like The Midget, Screwed in the Ass, poptard, and now their new troll home boy this Bankierfag. Anything these tards are posting is becoming more and more of the tedious boring shit slinging this monkeys are famous for.

It is simply unreadable, not funny, not amusing, and boring as fuck. Same shit, every day over and over again. Orange, nazi, racist.

The best thing that could happen is bust a cap into these parroting clowns. I have been on this board for 13 plus years and this is absolutely the worst I have ever seen the exchanges on here. These jackoffs have no game at all, just slinging the same shit every fucking day.

Fuck you Board Bitch, fuck you Screwed in the Ass, fuck you pop tard, fuck you Ban whoever you are you troll mother fucker, fuck every one of you worthless pieces of shit. This kind of shit has driven many quality posters away.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »