L45B wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:08 am You are all fat yellow Nazi fascist fucks
Yes mock the messenger.
You are a racist greedy fuck
Double down on stupid much?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Impeachment begins

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:I don't give a shit what you think about anything. You are a well-established idiot. I value your takes as much as I do Poptard's.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Representative Jackie Speier (and a few others) read the whistleblower report (which Donald & Co. sought to suppress) today and described it as... "nothing short of explosive."

"So much more than the summary of the telephone call."

Of course.

Boom Goes the Dynamite!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No impeachment, no nothing but a second term. Why? Because Orange Man is Israel's bitch. Are you all just pathetically dumb?
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Acting DNI Joe Maguire set to testify any minute now.

:popcorn:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Both Trump’s hand picked Acting DNI and the Trump-appointed Inspector General for the ODNI issued a criminal referral about Trump’s conduct to the DOJ. A criminal referral.

Trump tried to leverage US taxpayers’ money to obtain dirt on his political opponent and his family. Full stop.

But you keep giving those Trump Kneepads a workout, 88braincells.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I have read the complete unclassified complaint and it’s a nothingburger. If Obama had held back money from England when they were fighting a war in their eastern boarder until they produced the pee tape from Trump’s visit to England during his stint as owner of the Miss Universe pageant, I would have no problem with that. And if he wanted to hide that call on a server meant for national security secrets that would be ok too.

Sin,
88nazis
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:11 pm It urges action against the President because he asked a foreign nation that has possession of evidence of criminal wrongdoing by the Bidens, Clinton, the DNC, and Obama's administration to investigate that criminal wrongdoing and to cooperate with the Attorney General.
What evidence? Take your time nazi.

I like how you already know isn’t criminal wrongdoing. Not possible criminal wrongdoing.

Why hide the call on a stand alone server?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All lies. I have no love for Him or Her. (In fact if Him, Her and It all go down so much the better.) If Him or Her did anything they should go down. Would you like to actually produce this evidence you have?

And keep calling me the fascist when you are the one running cover for one.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:28 pm All lies. I have no love for Him or Her. (In fact if Him, Her and It all go down so much the better.) If Him or Her did anything they should go down. Would you like to actually produce this evidence you have?

And keep calling me the fascist when you are the one running cover for one.
88braincells is the living projection of Trumpism---leverage the White House to commit treasonist, bald faced crimes, then project those crimes upon your political enemies without providing any shred of evidence. Then claim victory.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:38 pm Screwy, you are beyond hope. You would not be able to recognize truth if it was the jizz you felch from the Team D asshole every day.
Sorry, I don't aid and abet criminals who leverage the White House for personal and political gain at the expense of our nation and our allies.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:32 pm You are a fascist. A fascist, by definition, is authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy. You crave all of that. You want one party rule. You want all opposition suppressed. And you want a society that does exactly what the State demands in all facets of life, and you want the State to control the economy. There is no other way to spin what you crave. You are a fascist, by definition. Go grab another child and put them on TV and have them cry in favor of your propaganda while condemning anyone who disagrees with your propaganda as evil. Gee, I wonder who used to do that???

Here is some information for you to not read:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/46 ... -elections
I’m not, unlike you, an authoritarian. I don’t like police having to much power. I don’t like big military. I have voted for many different parties in my life including recently. I don’t want state run economy, but understand that the state does need some oversight. I abhor The Wheat Cases. I fight with the state and their overreach ever day if my life, while you are taking payments from fat cats to do whatever it is you sit at your desk and do. And I have never stuck a child in front of a camera for political purposes.
You on the other hand are pimping a tyrant, taking money from big biz to tighten their strangle hold on the market using the power of the government and are lying constantly about me to make political hay. That’s called projection you fucking fascist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:38 pm Screwy, you are beyond hope. You would not be able to recognize truth if it was the jizz you felch from the Team D asshole every day.
So you have no actual evidence that Him or Her did what It said they did. Noted.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I would love to hear all the people who insisted the call was a nothingburger express a view on why Trump’s own staff immediately panicked that they’d clearly witnessed an abuse of office. Anyone? 88braincells? Left Shitter?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Those people are all deep state actors trying to ruin Cheetolini’s reputation as a stand up guy, except the ones he picked, those are Plants who lied to Drump to get their jobs but are actually working for the DNC and Greta Thunberg to allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of his precious bodily fluids.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:35 pm Those people are all deep state actors trying to ruin Cheetolini’s reputation as a stand up guy, except the ones he picked, those are Plants who lied to Drump to get their jobs but are actually working for the DNC and Greta Thunberg to allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of his precious bodily fluids.
Schmickety, is that you ?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

A summary for all the T1B Kneepadders--

Obstruction of justice

Destroying evidence

Conspiring with foreign government to fabricate evidence

Soliciting foreign government for personal gain

Extorting foreign government for help in exchange for access to funds already allocated by the U.S. Congress

Did I miss anything?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:17 am
L45B wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:14 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:19 am

Yes mock the messenger.
You are a racist greedy fuck
Double down on stupid much?
Says the lazy, yellow, Nazi, fascist, greedy, racist, yellow fuck.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:31 pm
Says the lazy, yellow, Nazi, fascist, greedy, racist, yellow fuck.
Deflect deflect deflect! Projection projection projection! Lie lie lie!
Bring a take or STFU pantload.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:25 pm I would love to hear all the people who insisted the call was a nothingburger express a view on why Trump’s own staff immediately panicked that they’d clearly witnessed an abuse of office. Anyone? 88braincells? Left Shitter?
Oh Screwy’s short bus mind. I mean what do we really expect from someone who thinks he is winning by going to a laundromat?

Here Screwy and his fellow racist snowflakes are claiming a crime was committed and then he wants someone to prove the crime wasn’t committed. Further proof he hates the Constitution.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He clearly abused his office for personal and political gain. What is so difficult for you to understand about that? Regardless, impeachment is a political process. Time to take out the trash.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So did Obama but you didn’t cry over that?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-
(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or
(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

He solicited a thing of value (the costly investigation into his political opponent) from a foreign national.

It's not really that hard, unless you are drowning in orange kool aid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:39 pm So did Obama but you didn’t cry over that?
Two wrongs don't make a right and I, for one, have repeatedly said Obama (like ever POTUS since Ike) is a War Criminal and should be tried as such.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:35 pm He clearly abused his office for personal and political gain. What is so difficult for you to understand about that? Regardless, impeachment is a political process. Time to take out the trash.
Because nothing has been proven, you racist pussy.

The smartest thing you've said is that impeachment is a political process. The problem is you are so fired up to get Trump out of office, you don't see how this can come back to bite you and the Dems squarely in the ass. There's a reason Pelosi has been hesitant to talk about impeachment before, and even now. Let's see if you can figure out why. My guess is you won't.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:39 pm So did Obama
Link?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killian wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:43 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:35 pm He clearly abused his office for personal and political gain. What is so difficult for you to understand about that? Regardless, impeachment is a political process. Time to take out the trash.
Because nothing has been proven, you racist pussy.

The smartest thing you've said is that impeachment is a political process. The problem is you are so fired up to get Trump out of office, you don't see how this can come back to bite you and the Dems squarely in the ass. There's a reason Pelosi has been hesitant to talk about impeachment before, and even now. Let's see if you can figure out why. My guess is you won't.
He is not a racist which I proved you lying fuck.

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-
(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or
(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

He solicited a thing of value (the costly investigation into his political opponent) from a foreign national.

It's not really that hard, unless you are drowning in orange kool aid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killian wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:43 pm There's a reason Pelosi has been hesitant to talk about impeachment before, and even now. Let's see if you can figure out why. My guess is you won't.
She is bought and paid for by the same people that own your Dear Leader.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Kierland wrote: He is not a racist which I proved you lying fuck.
No you didn't, you stupid fuck. He dropped the N bomb multiple times, as was linked in this thread, and you chose to look the other way. It's not my fault you're a stupid, lying sack of shit.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:23 amHow do you find Trump "far right"?
Oh, I dunno...let's see. Among the hallmarks of modern American right-wing ideology are lower taxes, minimal regulation on business, opposition to universal health care and Medicaid expansion, favoring competition to Medicare from private insurance companies, nationalism, xenophobia, no amnesty for undocumented immigrants, stronger border security, support for vouchers to opt out of public school systems, opposition to abortion rights, opposition to gun control laws, softness on environmental policy and regulations, favoring voter ID laws, and favoring states' rights over those of central gov't (despite his efforts to undermine CA's environmental regs, which are driven by other right-wing ideological motives and his general disdain for the state). Sounds a lot like your boy to me. About the only leftist tendencies he's shown are no interest in a balanced budget, profligate gov't spending, and relative tolerance of LGBT rights. I'd say taken as a whole and in the context of today's American political ideologies, he qualifies as far right.
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killian wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:31 pm
Kierland wrote: He is not a racist which I proved you lying fuck.
No you didn't, you stupid fuck. He dropped the N bomb multiple times, as was linked in this thread, and you chose to look the other way. It's not my fault you're a stupid, lying sack of shit.
Nice projection you lying fuck. You linked to one nbomb to which he apologized. Not multiple, why do you lie about everything?
Killian

Post by Killian »

He said it multiple times in one post. And as I said, he didn't apologize. He simply stated "I shouldn't have said that." Or are you too stupid to read? You really are a stupid, lying sack of shit.

Keep making up your own facts, tiny. It's the only thing you have going for you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you have no answer to my post showing your Dear Leader is a criminal?

Ok you can deflect if you want but at least do it right. You posted *one* instance (and then lied and said it was multiple) which he has admitted he should not have done, that is not a racist that is you trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. You really are a tard.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Smackie Chan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:35 pm About the only leftist tendencies he's shown are no interest in a balanced budget, profligate gov't spending,
As clearly displayed these aren't just "leftist" tendencies
and relative tolerance of LGBT rights
You mean other than kicking them out of the military and fighting so that employers can fire people based on their sexual orientation?

Try again, I know you can do better.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:06 pm So you have no answer to my post showing your Dear Leader is a criminal?

Ok you can deflect if you want but at least do it right. You posted *one* instance (and then lied and said it was multiple) which he has admitted he should not have done, that is not a racist that is you trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. You really are a tard.
How do you struggle this hard to fucking read? He said it multiple times. Indisputable fact. Just because he said he shouldn't have done it, doesn't make him any less of a racist. you make shit up out of thin air about posters on this board, and continue to beat that horse until it's glue.

As for Trump, if he gets convicted I'll be right back in here saying all of you were right. Like everything else, I'll continue to let it play out. You thinking he did something illegal doesn't make it so. And I wouldn't take the opinion of a shitty public defender anyway.

Like I said before, go back to making up your stories you stupid lying sack of shit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:20 pm How do you struggle this hard to fucking read? He said it multiple times. Indisputable fact. Just because he said he shouldn't have done it, doesn't make him any less of a racist. you make shit up out of thin air about posters on this board, and continue to beat that horse until it's glue.

As for Trump, if he gets convicted I'll be right back in here saying all of you were right. Like everything else, I'll continue to let it play out. You thinking he did something illegal doesn't make it so. And I wouldn't take the opinion of a shitty public defender anyway.

Like I said before, go back to making up your stories you stupid lying sack of shit.
Why are you rooting for a French inspired school if you're really irish? I'm Irish too and I'm not living any Notre Dame fairly tale.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killtard,
One post ten years ago. That’s not a racist no matter how bad you want to deflect and project.

As for Drump I laid it out and and all you have to say is you will be back when someone else figures it out for you. You are a slimy yellow tard.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Keep making up stories, you lying sack of shit. And keep denying racist behavior, just like real Nazis.