Larry King: Gonzo

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Larry King: Gonzo

Post by mvscal »

PSUFAN wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 pm a jibbering mess that can only accuse trolls of sucking black cock..
Hmm. Sounds familiar.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The mere sight of the words sent you into such a state of ecstasy that you had to post them twice.

Way to buttfuck yourself in the mouth with them.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have to love a tard so yellow he will talk about me, cause I’ve had him on tilt for a couple of decades, but has me on ignore.

Self own X infinity.

“I just need my safe space.”

Sin,
Pedokkkal
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:15 am
PSUFAN wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 pm a jibbering mess that can only accuse trolls of sucking black cock..
Hmm. Sounds familiar.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Holy shit! This place used to be pretty funny. This thread actually lives up to the forum's name. What happened to you people?
Shut up, Randy!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:36 pm Holy shit! This place used to be pretty funny. This thread actually lives up to the forum's name. What happened to you people?
I agree, my thread rules.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:36 pm Holy shit! This place used to be pretty funny. This thread actually lives up to the forum's name. What happened to you people?
Believe me, you idiots stupidity is still funny AF.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Really? You have to ask?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s pretty simple. When it was your team sucks, your town sucks, you suck and your wife is a horse anyone could participate. When people started to have to actually defend their position cause important stuff with actual facts involved started to be discussed then 3/4 of you idiots lost your shit and got buried under said facts so you ran to .pedo with three tampons shoved in your panties to stop the bleeding because getting your ass handed to you everyday just isn’t funny. The reality is, this place is funnier than ever, it’s just you are the butt of all the good jokes.