Cingular, Sprint, or Verizon?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Trampis wrote:I claim BODE! for the simple fact that I can piss in the Columbia river and in a matter of weeks it will be in Derrons and Dins drinking water via natures natural water path.

Huh?

Sorry bud, but the only people anywhere near retarded enough to drink out of the Big Nasty is you morons.

See, here's the deal -- we actually have water here. None of that bullshit canadian imported water, but our own water.

The best tap water known to mankind, matter of fact.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Dinsdale wrote:
Trampis wrote:I claim BODE! for the simple fact that I can piss in the Columbia river and in a matter of weeks it will be in Derrons and Dins drinking water via natures natural water path.

Huh?

Sorry bud, but the only people anywhere near retarded enough to drink out of the Big Nasty is you morons.

See, here's the deal -- we actually have water here. None of that bullshit canadian imported water, but our own water.

Another good idea I had was to mix up some 2-4D and Round-up and crop dust the hell out of some of that useless vegetation you guys sport over there. Open things up a bit so you can maybe see over to your neighbors pad or across the street and such. Might help with mold problems from all that mysterious liquid stuff that falls from the sky.

OK Im done
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:

Huh?

Hmm... Trampass forgets that the Canadians piss in the Columbia, the Nazi's in Idaho piss in the snake, so your drinking water is fouled a long time before ours EVER will be.

You see bitch, we have these things called watershed's, which are usually protected, and while subject to elk piss that is filtered, we can damn near drink any water we find. And we can find water over here, something you east siders fight like the fucking Hatfields and McCoys over.
Open things up a bit so you can maybe see over to your neighbors pad
Voyeur much ?? Pound it while looking between the blinds.???... I don't want to see my fucking neighbor, and he don't want to see me....I can see where you might like looking at Indian Joe's single wide and hollering..."goddamn Marge....He's slapping that squaw bitch again"

useless vegetation
Yeah... fuck it.....trees with leaves, bushes with leaves and flowers, green grass in meadows, all that shit is WAY under rated when you can have 30 year old dead sage brush, a trizillion different rocks, blowing dust, blowing juniper bushes, a car load of drunk fucking Indians puking in your front rock patch .
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Rest assured Oregonians, like Colorado and NoCal, we'll have your water soon enough.

Sin,

SoCal
Last edited by socal on Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Trampis wrote:Another good idea I had was to mix up some 2-4D and Round-up and crop dust the hell out of some of that useless vegetation you guys sport over there. Open things up a bit so you can maybe see over to your neighbors pad or across the street and such. Might help with mold problems from all that mysterious liquid stuff that falls from the sky.
Hell no! If it wasn't the allergy capital of the country, the tourons would never leave. A lot of people never realized how bad their allergies were until they moved here. The pollen gets you in the Dry Season, the mold gets you in the Wet Season...keeps the sissies away.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

socal wrote:Rest assured Oregonians, like Colorado and NoCal, we'll have your water soon enough.

Sin,

SoCal
We've got all the water you'll ever need.

Sin,
The Superfund site running through the middle of town

P.S.: We don't drink it
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Rest assured Oregonians, like Colorado and NoCal, we'll have your water soon enough.

Sin,

SoCal
Interesting idea... but , pray tell, how do you intend to pump the stolen water after we cut your fucking electricty off ??

You will spend more time trying to defend your property from looters in the dark, you won't even have time to drink the water.

Besides, we can sell you our tap water, as bottled water, and make you mix breed fucks pay a lot more for it.

I call BODE.
Derron
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Derron,

Perhaps you've heard of Owens Lake?

:lol:
R-Jack wrote:
Yes, that just happened.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

socal wrote:Derron,

Perhaps you've heard of Owens Lake?

:lol:
Why no I have not...is it in Oregon???, because theres so fucking many lakes here, it would take me 20 years to get to all them.

You still need to explain how you intend to steal the water without pumps ??

Get about a billion of those fucking illegal wetback spics that make up over 50% of your population and have them ride pedal pumps ??
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Took california decades to get access of our freaking DMV records...but the water will be no problem, I'm sure.

Although that deal where if you get your license suspended in Oregon, so you get one at your friend/relative's place in california was a prett sweet deal, while it lasted. Not that I ever did that or anything...but I know a few people who did.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Derron wrote:Why no I have not...is it in Oregon???, because theres so fucking many lakes here, it would take me 20 years to get to all them.

You still need to explain how you intend to steal the water without pumps ??

Get about a billion of those fucking illegal wetback spics that make up over 50% of your population and have them ride pedal pumps ??
No, Owens Lake is here in Cali and it's as dry as the powder you pump into the mrs., or your left hand.

How will we get it? People think those black helicopters are CIA but they're actually LADWP Black Ops Division. Before Luther can reach for his Glock in the glovebox, or Dinsdale bothers to log off, we'll have a concrete river pumping run-off from the Sisters in no time.
R-Jack wrote:
Yes, that just happened.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

So Cal,
There's actually plenty of water and with minimal modification the infrastructure is already in place to take it wherever we want.
All it would take is the Big Cities to invest in other parts of the state like they did years ago. You haven't any idea how much water was "let go" out of storage year after year. Valley people don't give 2 shits as long as our farmers continue to get their share, we'll keep ours, send the rest to the Pacific. Usual capacities this time of year would have most lakes at 50 to 60% max, this year the lakes are completely full. And so it flows.........