Just picked up Skyrim for PS3

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Just picked up Skyrim for PS3

Post by Moby Dick »

after watching a few vids of this game on Youtube i decided to pick it up...

found out this morning that my wife has 2 cousins that worked both in the production and on the story writing of this game so i'm looking forward to checking it out.

go fuck yerself Adelpiero. :wink:
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Re: Just picked up Skyrim for PS3

Post by Adelpiero »

already played it. unless you have a zillion hours to dick with it, not worth the time.

rented it from redbox, played it, and returned it.
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Post by ElTaco »

With my limited time to play, that's my plan, just rent most games for a few days when I think I can play it for a few hours each day, than return it. Just not worth paying a ton of money for multiple games than only playing 1 with the limited time I have. RedBox is awesome for this with all the newer games. Plus when you rent a game, its a good excuse to tell the wife you have to play it before its due back!
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

It has over 340 hours of game play.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Quite possibly..much much more than *just* 340 hrs...gezus this game is deep as fuck.

pretty fuckin amazing...was running from one town to another and ended up roaming around discovering shit for 2 hrs ...i'm a thieving mother fucker tho..break in to everyone's house..rob em blind and move on.

really don't like how you gotta save the game every 10 minutes tho...
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Go Bucs, Gators
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

How the hell can you feel gay after playing that game???

I get bored, very quickly, you walk for 35 minutes to kill 1 person or animal. meh. wish i wouldnt o bought it
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

looking to stay alive, early in game. When you make some $$$, go to Whiterun, buy iron, and create a boat load of iron daggers, your smithing goes up quickly. Continue doing this. i had dragon Ebony Armor by level 14, and dragon armor by 16. Now have Daedric armor, and my guy is a mutha fucka. With a Daedric Axe and EB sword.

this game is supposed to have over 400 hours of possible play.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Goes well beyond 400..with an infinite amount of dragons as well as quests that go on forever you can seiously play forever.

I got to 100 BS asap and lvld to like 22..ive got daggers that do 500 a pop. I kill them bitch dragons in 2 swings.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I got it a week ago - man, it's awesome, I've been playing it ever since.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/sky ... much-more/

Little video about the creators and how things they came up with after the game launched, come come in a DLC.

PSU your playing on 360, right? PC users, get to use mods, so they can create anything in the game. xbox ans ps3 users are kind of screwd, no modz allowed on consoles. Inless developers back them. Bethesda wants mods to be allowed on consoles, but security is feared. backdoor viruses, could use live and knock down the network. So unless Bethesda creates the modz, they wont be seeing the consoles.

also, in the video, if you play it using kinect, check out the guy, yelling the dragon shouts, through kinnect and it working on the game. The dorks would go crazy over that shit, kinnect would sell multi millions just for the game, alone, besides the big sales it already has.

Like isaid, in the video, all modz added to game from bethesda, but all possibilities of coming into DLCs in the future.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bucmonkey wrote:http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-skyrim ... maneuvers/

You will burn in hell! :waz:
When a player casts a spell, you will see the hand gesture is that of how homosexuals fling devil DNA juices at each other after a long night of fecal frenzy ass assassinations. This is subliminally teaching your children that they need to go in their rooms, demon whack their sin staff and produce sin milk into their hands and than fling it in the face of the first person they come in contact with after their taint tugging session.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.