Google+ invites?

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

ElTaco
Networking Securely

Google+ invites?

Post by ElTaco »

Ok, has anyone gotten in yet? I put myself on the list once I heard it was coming but I'm sure millions beat me to the punch. If you are in, I'd like an invite...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: Google+ invites?

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Post by ElTaco »

All right fuckers. message me your email (gmail) if you want to join.
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Post by ElTaco »

So is anyone actually using G+ yet? I'm not a huge fan of all the crap on facebook so I've been trying to use G+ more and more but as of now it is fairly dead.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

I have one but don't use it yet. I don't live an important enough life to maintain 2 social networking profiles. Even facebook has gotten fairly boring at this point.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

jiminphilly wrote:I have one but don't use it yet. I don't live an important enough life to maintain 2 social networking profiles. Even facebook has gotten fairly boring at this point.
About six months ago, I had a Great Leap Forward with my facebook friends. I.E. I paired my number of friends from about 450 to about 125. I got rid of everyone I didn't care about and didn't want to follow me. Ex'es, former friends from high school and college, people I used to work with I don't give a shit about, people who crossed me in the past, et al. Facebook is much more enjoyable to use now, but like you said, it can get pretty boring at times because 80% of the posts are the same 20 people.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Not a Facebook guy...

I can only imagine the torrent of paternity suits coming my way the day I join.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one