MS and Apple holding their big announcements today

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

ElTaco
Networking Securely

MS and Apple holding their big announcements today

Post by ElTaco »

Anyone tuning in?

Apple is discussing IOS 5 and some OSX stuff while MS is doing their big XBOX Announcments. Than Sony is later today and Nintendo is set to reveal their new WII tomorrow. Should be fun!
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Re: MS and Apple holding their big announcements today

Post by ElTaco »

I don't know about you but the apple announcement was fairly boring for the IOS 5 improvements. The Xbox stuff is way better. I like the voice integration they are adding to the whole system. The new games looked fairly cool compared to the first round of Kinect games.
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Post by ElTaco »

Sony is doing their big announcement as we speak. Looks like the focus will be on the outage and the new hand held system.... Lets see if they give us more free stuff!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

ElTaco wrote:...the outage...
Is that what Sony is calling it? The Outage?

ha-ha-ha

Never

Buy

Sony
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Post by ElTaco »

I tried to stay interested last night while sony was talking but their stuff was freaking borring. They really just concentrated on some games, nothing big was coming to the PS3. The last part was really focused on their new PS Vita, which by all means was a solid looking handheld gaming system, but these days I just play with my phone when I'm away from the consoles. Two things that could of been cool would of been if they took their xperia phone and made it a wifi android gaming device and the other news that could of been awesome and possibly shattered Nintendo's big announcement today would of been if you could take the PS VITA and use it in conjunction with the PS3 as a controller/screen. It was cool that you could play some games on the VITA and switch to the PS3 when you get home but honestly, how many people will really do that? Now on the other hand if you could have used the PS Vita as a controller, that would have been awesome. I think that is a big missed opportunity for them. Oh well.