PS3 gamers?

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

PS3 gamers?

Post by jiminphilly »

I only have COD Black Ops and Hockey. Any fellow PS3 gamers?
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Re: PS3 gamers?

Post by ElTaco »

I'm here, just got COD black ops as well for Xmas so I'll be trying that out soon as I can get a few hours to fool around with it. Other games you should check out is Grand Theft Auto (older but still awesome), Heavy Rain is a single player game but the story changes as you play it each time so you can get a lot of gaming out of it, and my favorite Borderlands. It is awesome to play with a few people online or even with another person at home. It has addon packs that keep you playing for a long time if you like the game. Little Big planet is a lot of fun, but version 2, which is supposed to be even more fun should be out soon (Jan 18th I think) so you may want to wait for that.

Of course Netflix and Pandora and a bunch of other entertainment things are also available. I haven't been on too much lately but as I said I'll be trying out COD and Heavy Rain in the coming weeks.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Pandora is on Ps3? sweet.

COD for Ps3 is a lot of fun. The single player game is solid- great storyline. I've only done the combat training for the online portion so I can work on my aiming.. Most times I finish with a K/D ratio over 1.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Take this to the metro sexual forum
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Post by ElTaco »

I haven't started the story line yet but will get on it ASAP. We did try out the zombie plays and that was a blast.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

ElTaco wrote:I haven't started the story line yet but will get on it ASAP. We did try out the zombie plays and that was a blast.
gamer tag?