Borderlands anyone?

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Borderlands anyone?

Post by Moby Dick »

just picked this up a few days ago..pretty tight so far i'd say. FPS with RPG feel (lvling system..point distribution after lvling).
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Re: Borderlands anyone?

Post by ElTaco »

Freaking awesome is all I have to say. Heard it was good so picked it up before the big snow storms started in DC. Been playing it for a few weeks now and yet to be disappointed. Besides the FPS and RPG integration, it also offers single, split screen and online play and finally, when you finish the game at home, you can restart all the tasks up to 2 or 3 times and each time they will be more and more difficult, which is nice if you are like me and too busy to go out and buy a new game every few weeks.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

i really didn't like it. A lot of people do, but it wasn't my thing.

You playing this on ps3 or xbox360?
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

have it for the 360.

Just beat it with a hunter..currently going thru my 2nd playthrough...lvl 45atm. The game is completely about the loot. I hear the best loot is in new haven (weapon chest farming) in play through 2,5. Hopefully 'll have my net up and running at our new place soon...would love to play this game online.

Just borrowed MW2 from my nephew...pretty sic game...wow
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Moby Dick wrote:have it for the 360.

Just beat it with a hunter..currently going thru my 2nd playthrough...lvl 45atm. The game is completely about the loot. I hear the best loot is in new haven (weapon chest farming) in play through 2,5. Hopefully 'll have my net up and running at our new place soon...would love to play this game online.

Just borrowed MW2 from my nephew...pretty sic game...wow

let me know when you are getting online for some mw2. well play some. I've been cleaning clocks in mw2, especially for it being my 2nd FPS(first person shooter). you should rent or get cod WAW. the nazi zombies are well worth buying the game off ebay or from a buddy. Next COD is supposed to be Cuba and cold war russia.

xbox gamertag: stlseeeek