Abobe Flash question

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

ElTaco
Networking Securely

Re: Abobe Flash question

Post by ElTaco »

The quickest and easiest way is to do a screen capture (hit print screen or alt-print screen) and paste into MS Paint or other program that can take graphics. This will not necessarily give you the same image resolution but it is quick and dirty and good enough for most things.

There are also programs that can capture Flash videos/etc and then you can capture individual but usually not worth the effort. SnagIT is a great screen capture tool that works even better then the standard windows screen capture.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Contact the owner and offer to buy it, you cheap fuck. I'm sure it would be extremely reasonable. Not like it's going to cost you your left nut.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

as stupid as THIS might sound, I have taken pictures of images on my computer screen with my digital camera, the flash turned off, and then used Pshop to manipulate out any odd stuff and improve the image quality.

It works pretty well, if you have good screen resolution, a clean screen, a decent point and shoot or better camera and know how to alter the settings on your camera to best suit the image.

My nephew posted a youtube vid of his band at a talent show and there was one close up image of him playing a lead that looked pretty cool, so I tried that method and it worked quite well. He liked it as well, since the vid was the only thing they had of the show, no still pics.

Took a little messing around to get the quality, but it ended up fairly decent.