Leopard

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Leopard

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

I know that Wolfman is another Mac user, but I have no idea if any of you other freaks are.

I've been using OS 10.5 (Leopard) ever since the day it was released, and I gotta say - it's pretty damned sweet. Lots of cool features that come in handy for my teaching stuff, but also stuff like Spaces so that I can have multiple customized desktops (one for surfing, one for my school stuff, one for gaming). Despite the whining I've read about from some folks regarding the OS, I had absolutely no installation problems and haven't had any compatibility issues.

Hell, I may even get my hands on a copy of Parallels and a recent version of Windows so I can run both OS's. There are some occasional reasons for me to use Windows ad I'd really rather not have to completely reboot as Windows. My superintendent uses Parallels on her MacBook Pro and it works freaking great. Look weird, though.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.