Jay-Z/Beatles "Grey Album"

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

Shine
Leads all Lists

Jay-Z/Beatles "Grey Album"

Post by Shine »

I want to get ahold of a copy of this very much badly. Little help???
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Post by ElTaco »

Simple google search came up with this here link:

http://www.illegal-art.org/audio/grey.html

I'm downloading it right now. Seems to be working.

Lemme know if it doesn't, I'll look around some more.

-ET
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

I've tried that download, but keep getting an error message when I try to download.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Post by ElTaco »

Shine wrote:I've tried that download, but keep getting an error message when I try to download.
I got them. I'll set up something on monday and let you know where to get em. If those are the wrong titles/music, lemme know.

-ET
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

I've listened to it about 10 times this weekend. Rack it.

Shine - you're trying the individual tracks at the bottom of the page, right? They're working for me right now.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Shine wrote:I've tried that download, but keep getting an error message when I try to download.
Me too, and I REALLY want this download...
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Post by ElTaco »

PM me if you still need a download site and I'll set up an ftp connection for you.

That other site, I just went to the bottom and right clicked and choose to save it that way. Worked great.

-ET
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

helmet wrote: Shine - you're trying the individual tracks at the bottom of the page, right? They're working for me right now.
I wasn't before, but after seeing your post I did and it worked fine. RACK that album.