NASCAR = WWF

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

NASCAR = WWF

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice race in Phoenix yesterday, including a bench-clearing brawl, and the totally ridiculous failure to wave the yellow flag on the penultimate lap. I never liked that poofter driving the 24 car, but Boyer had that coming.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: NASCAR = WWF

Post by War Wagon »

from the recap, it looked liked the best race of the year... and I missed the last 100 laps or so.

Love that Johnson wrecked and Keselowski now has a 20 point lead heading into the last race.

And it's Bowyer, not Boyer.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Figures that stupid bastard can't even spell his own fucking name.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Was watching Speed Channel last night and thought it was pretty amusing that Bowyer claims innocence on putting Gordon into the wall, but gets pissed after Gordon wrecks him when his own crew chief even said that Gordon was waiting to wreck him.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:I never liked that poofter driving the 24 car
I hated him with a passion since he first came around, in 1994 or so. I hated him because he had instant success, started winning championships, while it seemed he hadn't paid his dues.

I hated him because he was beating the #3 and encroaching on sacred ground, that of winning 7 championships, right alongside the names of Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt... fuck that bitch, that was my mindset.

And then Jimmy fucking Johnson came along, and Jeffy Gordon wasn't the threat anymore. Now that #48 car is a threat to the legacy I don't ever want to see matched, much less surpassed.

No, I would root for Kyle fucking Busch driving a Toyota to beat that #48, and I hate that punk worse than any driver, ever.

As for Bowyer having that coming, I dunno'. Didn't see what he did, but if it pissed Gordon offed bad enough that he waited for him to come around just so he could wreck him, I reckon he did have it coming. Never known Jeffy to be a dirty driver, despite my disdain for him.

But I can't help but like Clint Bowyer since he used to run at Lakeside Speedway, one of the many dirt tracks in this area and one I've been to a few times. Bowyer did indeed pay his dues on the way up.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

War Wagon wrote:As for Bowyer having that coming, I dunno'. Didn't see what he did, but if it pissed Gordon offed bad enough that he waited for him to come around just so he could wreck him, I reckon he did have it coming. Never known Jeffy to be a dirty driver, despite my disdain for him.
He did put Gordon into the wall. Agree with you that it must have been bad enough for Gordon to react the way he did.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I never liked that poofter driving the 24 car
I hated him with a passion since he first came around, in 1994 or so. I hated him because he had instant success, started winning championships, while it seemed he hadn't paid his dues.

I hated him because he was beating the #3 and encroaching on sacred ground, that of winning 7 championships, right alongside the names of Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt... fuck that bitch, that was my mindset.

And then Jimmy fucking Johnson came along, and Jeffy Gordon wasn't the threat anymore. Now that #48 car is a threat to the legacy I don't ever want to see matched, much less surpassed.

No, I would root for Kyle fucking Busch driving a Toyota to beat that #48, and I hate that punk worse than any driver, ever.

As for Bowyer having that coming, I dunno'. Didn't see what he did, but if it pissed Gordon offed bad enough that he waited for him to come around just so he could wreck him, I reckon he did have it coming. Never known Jeffy to be a dirty driver, despite my disdain for him.

But I can't help but like Clint Bowyer since he used to run at Lakeside Speedway, one of the many dirt tracks in this area and one I've been to a few times. Bowyer did indeed pay his dues on the way up.

Looks like you got a problem with successful Cali drivers....
E PLURIBUS PLURIBUS