Brickyard

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Brickyard

Post by War Wagon »

How fucking cool is it that Paul Menard gets his first win there?

It's WAAAY fucking cool.

I was pretty sure Gordon was going to catch him there at the end but the #27 held him off. Great win for that team and RCR.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Re: Brickyard

Post by trev »

That was way cool. I thought Menard would lose it at the end. Happy ending!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

My son was pretty dissapointed Jimmy Johnson fell back, but he had a great time at the Yard. Too bad I got buttfucked from the scalper. I bought 4 tix (bro-in-law and his son went with us), and when I got to the gate, they said 12 and under are free. Paid $65 per ticket with $90 face value. I ran down the scalper and asked for 1/2 my money back on the two tickets I didn't need. He said "a deal's a deal." Yep, I was the sucker.

Guess what color he was...
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

IndyFrisco wrote:My son was pretty dissapointed Jimmy Johnson fell back, but he had a great time at the Yard. Too bad I got buttfucked from the scalper. I bought 4 tix (bro-in-law and his son went with us), and when I got to the gate, they said 12 and under are free. Paid $65 per ticket with $90 face value. I ran down the scalper and asked for 1/2 my money back on the two tickets I didn't need. He said "a deal's a deal." Yep, I was the sucker.

You honestly believe that a white scalper would have given you your money back? :meds:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:My son was pretty dissapointed Jimmy Johnson fell back, but he had a great time at the Yard. Too bad I got buttfucked from the scalper. I bought 4 tix (bro-in-law and his son went with us), and when I got to the gate, they said 12 and under are free. Paid $65 per ticket with $90 face value. I ran down the scalper and asked for 1/2 my money back on the two tickets I didn't need. He said "a deal's a deal." Yep, I was the sucker.

You honestly believe that a white scalper would have given you your money back? :meds:
Well, I did talk to a white scalper afterwards asking how much he'd give me for the tickets, and he said he'd give me $15 apiece. So yeah, I KNOW a white dude would give me some money for them. I ended up just keeping them.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Well, I did talk to a white scalper afterwards asking how much he'd give me for the tickets, and he said he'd give me $15 apiece. So yeah, I KNOW a white dude would give me some money for them. I ended up just keeping them.
So the white dude offered less than 1/4 of what you paid, but you expected the black guy to hook you up with 1/2? Racist.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

White scalper had no idea what I paid for them. Nog just pedaled off on his no doubt stolen bike saying "a deal's a deal!" over and over. Oh well, I'm sure my money made for some good booze for the piece of shit.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I was watching that race on TV and the stands didn't look close to sold out. Why were you hooking up with a street scalper for tickets to begin with?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack wrote:I was watching that race on TV and the stands didn't look close to sold out. Why were you hooking up with a street scalper for tickets to begin with?
Stands were less than half full. I hooked up with a street scalper because I knew I wanted to sit in the Paddock under the overhang. Having a 4 and 5 year old with me, I didn't want to be sitting in the sun all day. Anything I would buy at the gate would have to be purchased at face. I paid less than face, but I also bought two tickets I didn't need. That's my fault for not knowing, but the piece of shit scalper had to have known that too and still sold me the tickets.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Rack you for going to the race Indy.

Double for taking your kids... wait, 4-5 year olds?. I don't think they're quite ready to appreciate that.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:Rack you for going to the race Indy.

Double for taking your kids... wait, 4-5 year olds?. I don't think they're quite ready to appreciate that.
My 5 year old said Jimmy was getting loose as he fell back. I could care less, but my 5 year old knows a shit load more about racing than me.