THANK YOU Jimmie Johnson and the 48 team

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Paul
Elwood

THANK YOU Jimmie Johnson and the 48 team

Post by Paul »

...for winning the Sprint Cup title over that Toyota-driving hack Denny Hamlin. NO foreign car manufacturer has any business winning America's most visible motorsport.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: THANK YOU Jimmie Johnson and the 48 team

Post by War Wagon »

Fuck JJ.

The Chase is contrived bullshit.

Harvick won by 200 points.
Paul
Elwood

Re: THANK YOU Jimmie Johnson and the 48 team

Post by Paul »

War Wagon wrote:Fuck JJ.

The Chase is contrived bullshit.

Harvick won by 200 points.
I don't care- he kept that Toyota-driving sellout FUCK (you know...like Scott) from winning the Sprint Cup. All that matters to me.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."