Suck it, Screwball

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Suck it, Screwball

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Suck it, Screwball

Post by Screw_Michigan »

:lol:

Always fresh when dipshits post preseason rankings to try to claim bode.

You're .500. Wisky is basically irrelevant on the national scene. Even better, Granato is .500 at Wisky. How much longer until you're crying for a new coach?

You're totally irrelevant. College hockey realignment has not been good to Wisky. Meanwhile WMU is the hottest team in the country.

Suck on that, indeed.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The "hottest team in the country" is ranked 17th.

Wisky is tied for the lead in the B1G.

Kalamazoo Tech is a distant second in the NCHC*.

*NCHC = Nobody Cares Hockey Conference
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: *NCHC = Nobody Cares Hockey Conference
I laffed. NCHC has had last three national title winners. How many Big 14 teams have won titles since 2014? Oh that's right. Zero.

Also, PWR rankings...

12. Kzoo Tech
21. Wisky

:lol:

Nobody said you had to like it....
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: *NCHC = Nobody Cares Hockey Conference
I laffed. NCHC has had last three national title winners.
All WCHA teams, you gravytraining mongoloid.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: All WCHA teams, you gravytraining mongoloid.
The most intellectually dishonest take in the history of arguing over college hockey.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: All WCHA teams, you gravytraining mongoloid.
The most intellectually dishonest take in the history of arguing over college hockey.
Sometimes truth can be painful.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Sometimes truth can be painful.
None of them are WCHA teams, numbnuts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Sometimes truth can be painful.
None of them are WCHA teams, numbnuts.
Let me spell it out for you, Corky.

Total NCAA Championships won by NCHC teams that were formerly WCHA teams = 16

Total NCAA Championships won by NCHC teams that were not formerly WCHA teams = 0

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nobody cares. Come back and join me in reality some day.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

People whose schools actually win championships care.

Oh, wait.....never mind.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You're living in the past grandpa. Why don't you entertain us with tails of your trip to Woodstock and all that nonsensical shit?

Again--Wisky is a .500 team going nowhere, underachieving with all that Big 14 money and those dusty trophies. Kzoo Tech, on the other hand, is the hottest team in the nation and a contender.

Suck on that.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Wisky is on the way back to their former level of greatness. Kalamazoo Tech is a wannabe/neverwas program with a moderate blip of current success.

Choke on that.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

PWR update

13. Kzoo Tech
24. Mich
25. Wisky :lol: :lol: :lol:
26. Minn

oh how the mighty have fallen
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

It's called "rope-a-dope". Patience.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

PWR update!

9. Kzoo Tech
28 Wisky :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep it up, sport!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Did you notice that we lost to the under 18 team on the weekend? On a positive note, I believe that 5 of those kids are coming to Wisky next year, including their leading scorer (30 goals in 34 games).

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Did you notice that we lost to the under 18 team on the weekend?
No, I didn't, but I'm not really surprised as Wisky sucks and U18 is 9-7 against D-1 teams this year.
On a positive note, I believe that 5 of those kids are coming to Wisky next year, including their leading scorer (30 goals in 34 games).
I'm sure Granato will find a way to fuck it up.

Enjoy missing the tournament.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Did you notice that we lost to the under 18 team on the weekend?
No, I didn't, but I'm not really surprised as Wisky sucks and U18 is 9-7 against D-1 teams this year.
10-7, dumbfuck.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Does Gobbles McTubesteak still post here?

Nice season opening sweep at home by Michigan Tech. Wisky on the path to missing the tournament with empthy Kohl Centers. Give Granato another extension.

Too bad Wisky can't get bent over by Kzoo Tech this year. I would love that matchup.

Now fuck off.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Does Gobbles McTubesteak still post here? Wisky outscored 9-2 by St Clown over the weekend. Not good, Bob. I see Tony Granato is back to his usual underachieving.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Does Gobbles McTubesteak still post here? Wisky stinking up the joint as usual. 5-12 entering the holidays. Nice going. Tony Granato is a shit coach leading a shit program.

Time for UW to drop men's hockey already.