Hey Screwball

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Hey Screwball

Post by Goober McTuber »

If you're the type who likes to extrapolate meaning from preseason rankings, there's at least one meaningful item from the University of Wisconsin men's hockey team's place this season.

The Badgers start the 2017-18 season at No. 12 in the USCHO.com Division I men's rankings released Monday.

Since 16 teams make the NCAA Tournament, one could deduce that a majority of the 50 coaches and media members voting in the poll think the Badgers will be back in the bracket come March.

UW has missed out on the last three NCAA selections. The only longer drought in program history was from 1984 to 1987, the years current Badgers coach Tony Granato played for the team.

The No. 12 ranking, coming on the heels of two seasons where the Badgers were outside the national preseason rankings, is an indication of the perception that UW again will be a player in the national picture this season.

"I think as a group we have improved a lot and we are feeling good about ourselves," Badgers captain Cameron Hughes said last week. "But with the expectations, you can't put too much on yourself and you've just got to be confident in what you're doing."

Denver was an overwhelming favorite to repeat as NCAA champion, capturing 48 of 50 first-place votes. Two other members of last season's Frozen Four — No. 4 Harvard and No. 6 Minnesota Duluth — got the other top votes.
Here's the rankings. You'll find Kalamazoo Tech at the bottom of the list.

http://www.uscho.com/rankings/d-i-mens-poll/

Feel free to eat a dick, loser.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Hey Screwball

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Preseason polls in all sports are a complete joke and you know it, you pathetic loser.

Nice last minute home loss to Ohio State last night. Enjoy missing the tournament again, asswipe.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Hey Screwball

Post by Goober McTuber »

I'll bet whatever you like that Wisky's in the tournament this year, tard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim