Anyone remember when Wisconsin was good?

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Anyone remember when Wisconsin was good?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Of course not.

What does Eaves have to be do to be fired? Who will be fired first? Eaves, Lucia or Anastos?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Anyone remember when Wisconsin was good?

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hey, I can remember when Wisconsin was great. Have no recollection of Kalamazoo Tech ever being relevant. M-o-r-o-n.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

There shouldn't be a reason State and Wisconsin are this bad. Ohio State has been mediocre for a while. There's clear divide between the good and bad programs in the Big 6.

Penn State has hit the ground running as a program. They might get to their first tourney this year.

Minnesota is in a slight decline with so many quality seniors leaving last year. Still a lot of talent and they might find their way in the tourney.

Michigan is loaded offensively but still stinks in goal. Scary to think that Kyle Connor might be better than Dylan Larkin.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shoalzie wrote: Michigan is loaded offensively but still stinks in goal. Scary to think that Kyle Connor might be better than Dylan Larkin.
Racine has good numbers but isn't very clutch. He's not going to be putting up any brick walls late in games to bail out his team when they need it. UM is amazingly good this season, but I have a feeling if they run into a tough defensive team in the tournament they'll be in trouble. But, oh boy are they fast and potent. It can be 3-0 in the blink of an eye.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shoalzie wrote:There shouldn't be a reason State and Wisconsin are this bad. Ohio State has been mediocre for a while. There's clear divide between the good and bad programs in the Big 6.
Yes, there should be a reason MSU is this bad: They hired some jerkoff off the street with no D-1 coaching experience and it shows. He's a terrible recruiter and the many of the guys don't play hard for him (unless they play UM). Anyone with half a brain knew this was coming. Can't believe they ran Rick Comley for this.