Fantasy

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

molly
Elwood

Fantasy

Post by molly »

Anybody doing it?

I'm smoking all the guys in my league, as I'm #1. Woohoo!
molly
Elwood

Re: Fantasy

Post by molly »

Still #1 and just made a big trade for Subban and Pearson to complete That 70s Line from the Kings. Also acquired a defenseman who's a likely candidate for Calder.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I am not playing nor will I due to my ties to a certain team.

Are you in a weekly head to head league? If so do you set your roster based on the number of games a guy will play in a week. In other words would you stay with a Sidney Crosby for the week even if he only played twice vs a Koivu who played 4 games in the week?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I've got an opening in the original T1B league if anyone is interested in jumping in. I'm acting as GM for the team for now...just setting the daily lineup.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

I'll do it :)

My ither one is set if you want, changes til noon, 4 transactions a week. I was kicking ass until my goalie had a shittastic road trip. Ugh.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Shoalzie wrote:I've got an opening in the original T1B league if anyone is interested in jumping in. I'm acting as GM for the team for now...just setting the daily lineup.
Ok I'm in!
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Did I just win my first week?! Hot damn.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Shoalzie wrote:I've got an opening in the original T1B league if anyone is interested in jumping in. I'm acting as GM for the team for now...just setting the daily lineup.
I think I may have won a week!

On the other one I've done since draft day - I am about to win the semi and go for the Cup of Fantasy. The other side may also be a chick. We're pretty stoked to have pretty much kicked all the guys' asses.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

8th place needs to be mine dammit.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

molly wrote:
I think I may have won a week!

On the other one I've done since draft day - I am about to win the semi and go for the Cup of Fantasy. The other side may also be a chick. We're pretty stoked to have pretty much kicked all the guys' asses.
You both need to show us your tits. We're talking fantasy, right?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Thanks for playing. I hope you had an okay time in the league.

It's not the most lively group. I wish there was more trading. With a smaller league, the waiver wire has enough talent to pluck from if you need a roster tweak. The league has a keeper element...you keep 4 or 5 players into next year.

I've been trying to introduce some other things to liven up the league. Next year will be 10 years of running that league. It started as all T1B members. It's kind of a hodgepodge now. I love doing drafts and it's a super easy league to run so I'll keep doing it as long as people want to play.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

I won first place in my other one, out of 12 or 16. Holy shit. I may have creamed my panties during the final.

I had fun. But it was so far in, Icouldn't win. And I kept forgetting to set my rosters.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

And day one is done and I realized my roster wasn't set in the second period of the kings game last night. Oopsies.