Pete Rose.

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Pete Rose.

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bart Giamatti was right. Fuck Rose and fuck all his defenders.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Butbutbut.....he wasn't throwing games he bet on. This just shows how competitive Charlie Hustle was that he bet on himself. What a passionate ballplayer

Sincerely,
Retards
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

I've mentioned before that I met Rose once on an ESPN interview. The guy couldn't have been a bigger jerk and was one of the egotistical, arrogant demanding douche bags I had ever been around. This just helps solidify his soiled legacy.

Screw him.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Nice to see the rest of the world coming around. Rose can go to hell.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Pete Rose was a prolific hitter who thought he was bigger than the game, and who has lied his ass off from the very beginning about his gambling. Glad to see other folks coming around to share the opinion I've had of him since this whole gambling episode began. He should never be in the Hall of Fame....ever.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Hey Mace, long time no sheep. :grin:

Hope all is well Mace, drop a pm sometime and catch me up.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mace wrote:Pete Rose was a prolific hitter who thought he was bigger than the game, and who has lied his ass off from the very beginning about his gambling. Glad to see other folks coming around to share the opinion I've had of him since this whole gambling episode began. He should never be in the Hall of Fame....ever.
Which nursing home are you posting from now?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Hey Mace, long time no sheep. :grin:

Hope all is well Mace, drop a pm sometime and catch me up.

All is well here, Jay, and it's good to see you're still around. Spending lots of time on the golf courses of southern Iowa these days, along with a little fishing, watching the Cubs, and totally enjoying retirement. Hope everything is good with you. I'll drop you a pm sometime soon.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hi, Mace.

Cockeyes still suck.

But you knew that.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Goober McTuber wrote:Hi, Mace.

Cockeyes still suck.

But you knew that.
Hey, Goobs. You're right, they do suck, and I do know it. I'm expecting it to be another mediocre fall, and maybe Ferentz's last one in Iowa City.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

KC Scott wrote:Good to see ya Mace. glad to hear retirement is enjoyable
Good to see you too, Scott, and I highly recommend retirement. Only played nine holes today and shot even par, so my golf game is starting to come around after a long layoff due to coaching baseball. I'm playing 18 tomorrow afternoon and will then start my holiday celebrations. Hope everything is going good for you too.