first games this weekend!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: first games this weekend!

Post by King Crimson »

how big an upset?

Illinois beat them in Lincoln by 18 last season. and Illinois' coach got fired. NU has the same one.

i know, last season is last season but still. ain't like either of these teams lost a bunch to the NFL.

and Martinez....he's veteran starter who is scrambling on 3rd down who doesn't know where the sticks are?

turrible.

coach? who played QB?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I feel like Frost is the guy at Nebrask (cuz if he can’t turn them around, I’m not sure who can), but his teams play scared.

Not sure if he is feeling the pressure of coaching for his life, but that’s what it looks like out there.

Nice to see Bielema (‘s wife) back in the B10.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:27 pm Nebraska with the 1st upset victim of the season
But not the last.

Go Bruins.
E PLURIBUS PLURIBUS