Oregon @ Oregon State

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Oregon @ Oregon State

Post by L45B »

Watched the whole game and thought the same thing. Beav’s QB played a great game but could be done after that play.

All but kills the Pac-12 for a shot at the playoff. B10 heading that way also. I heard that all Ohio St QBs tested positive which could mean season over.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

88 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:18 am The Civil Cripple War

Did anyone else watch that late term abortion? The most interesting part for me was the Pac12 officials. They could fuck up a 2-car funeral procession. The Oregon State QB clearly scored on the play prior to this one, where no defensive penalty was called (and the Oregon State QB was injured).

Sad.
Yep, saw the whole ugly result..the line judge on the bottom of the screen...ummmm..I believe a female.. :meds:
had her PAC 12 blinders on in full force. Dude was offsides. And Gebbia did score prior.
I’m guessing OSU HAD to be 2 yards deep into the end zone on the next play for the officials to painfully raise their arms.
No disrespect to the Ducks, but you could see on that sequence the conference officials had an agenda.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Exciting game (for me, anyway). That game had it all... except any semblance of defense.

If we had more general discussions these days, I probably would have mentioned that Jermar Jefferson has been amazing this season. Must have fucked some sheep during the offseason.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Dinsdale wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:23 pmI probably would have mentioned that Jermar Jefferson has been amazing this season. Must have fucked some sheep during the offseason.
Dude was a beast, he should’ve touched the ball on every play. Not sure how much that had more to do with Oregon’s defense or not. Nonetheless he went well over 200+ on the ground.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield