2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Spencer Rattler is the truth.

Post by Carson »

Umm, WTF happened???
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Chris Klieman is a legit head coach at this level. I work with a guy who played for ND St. and he has a very high opinion of him.

You don't want to fall asleep against this team. 2-0 against OU isn't a bad start to a tenure.
Last edited by mvscal on Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i have been impressed with Klieman....and the effort from KSU. they didn't quit and OU went into a freefall of shit OL play (possibly very overrated group), turnovers and penalties. blowing big leads couple times a season and/or getting pushed around on the LOS for extended periods of time starting to be a Riley hallmark a bit.

35-14 OU and then the bottom fell out. pitiful effort by the Sooners and the final quarter-and-a-half blown assignments on D Sooners of late famous for....

again, props to KSU. no quit there. they deserved the W. Sooners maybe too quick to believe the press about themselves.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Point 3 no doubt favors the smaller schools. They don't have to deal with 100,000 screaming maniacs plus the band. Interesting season with a big ass asterisk.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.