OSU Vs Clemson post-game

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

EAP
Mr. USA

Re: OSU Vs Clemson post-game

Post by EAP »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:47 am Now everybody's saying LSU will win big. Never mind the fact that Clemson has been there in the big dance 4 out of the last 5 years. Those fuckers just keep winning, and just ended up with the #1 recruiting class again. Alabama is being replaced...
Fuckin refs fixed it.
Ohio st. Clobbered that tranny fuck. It wasn't targeting. At best it was good clean hard nosed football. At worst it was purely incidental.
4th and 23 with no chance.
And they give em a first down and new lease on life.
Various bullshit pass interference calls to extend drives that were over. This was the most rigged game I've seen since the phantom 5th down game 30 years ago.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

EAP wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:10 am
Fuckin refs fixed it.
Please explain that claim using the rule book. Take your time.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Can Eat A Penis be banned from BTPCFB?

He has nothing to offer.

Toolio knows more than this shit smeared dumbfuck.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

88 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:37 pm
The only call that bothered me was the fumble return TD that was taken away because the receiver, after taking four steps and tucking the ball away, apparently did not catch the pass. If that occurred in the end zone, they would have awarded Clemson a touchdown, no doubt.
Probably yes a TD. However the rules regarding a catch are different in the field of play vs the Endzone vs going to the ground.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:45 am
EAP wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:10 am
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:47 am Now everybody's saying LSU will win big. Never mind the fact that Clemson has been there in the big dance 4 out of the last 5 years. Those fuckers just keep winning, and just ended up with the #1 recruiting class again. Alabama is being replaced...
Fuckin refs fixed it.
Ohio st. Clobbered that tranny fuck. It wasn't targeting. At best it was good clean hard nosed football. At worst it was purely incidental.
4th and 23 with no chance.
And they give em a first down and new lease on life.
Various bullshit pass interference calls to extend drives that were over. This was the most rigged game I've seen since the phantom 5th down game 30 years ago.
College football is a southern game now, dude. The good black athletes don't like cold weather. Since most of them are down here, this is where they want to play. It's pretty much just that simple, too.
Yeah, OSU is really struggling for talent these days. :meds:
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Pretty much in the same camp, here.

Don't disagree with the targeting call as the rule states, just not a fan of the rule, as I thought #24 Wade made a sound football play. I knew as soon as the refs ejected him that it would be the turning point in the game, and that the three field goals instead of TDs were not going to hold up.

Nonetheless, I could point to at least a dozen plays that OSU should have made but didn't. Just cannot leave points on the board against a team like Clemson.

The (no) fumble reversal was definitely iffy, but Ohio State still ended up scoring (on a ballsy 4th & 1 play action, nice call Coach Day) and going up 23-21 with under three minutes to play. And they were driving to ice the game and couldn't convert 3rd & 5. Then pinned the Tigers on their own 5. Then gave up the go ahead score in four plays. Then still had a chance to pull it off in the final minute.

Reminded me a little bit of the inaugural OSU-Texas game in Cbus (2005) when OSU kept kicking field goals and Vince Young eventually made them pay. Can't do that in BTPCF games.

Props to Clemson. Twas a great game. Tough one to swallow. Hope the Bucks can get another crack at 'dem fuckers soon, they have our number.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield