Bwahhaaahhaa...Stupid Dirt Burglars..

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SEASON OVER
Jake

Bwahhaaahhaa...Stupid Dirt Burglars..

Post by SEASON OVER »

Sooooo..my supervisor who is aaaaabout as strict an employer can be, let us Reapers catch the game you Losers so love..(idiots, wasting what little time you worthless walking worm meals have left..bwahahaaaa...) I mean, we haven’t had an epic natural collection, (you losers call it a disaster I believe), in far too long. Sad...however I was able to harken back to my previous assignment of monitoring your cholesterol and very excessive alcohol and my dearest friend, tobacco consumption..bwahahhaaa..while you all sat around cheering for a bunch of illegitimate, uneducated, self centered, sex offending, pot smoking, not yet 20 year old...LOSERS....bwhahaaaahaa...
Welly welly well..I was ready to enjoy a little time off, when all of a sudden this incredibly terrible team in red cloth has the nerve to fool all of the most foolish..YOU...in expecting an entertaining affair...
Timmy McVeigh was the big loser with our insider wagering..he gets to visit the Glorious Leader’s den taking fire spiked pitchy prongs for the next 1200 years...bwahahaaa..non-stop that be...bwahahaaaa.. up his child killing anal hole...he thought his Oklahomers could play...Even Glorious Leader spotted the bitch 20 points...bwaaahahaaa..
Bottom line dirt collectors, keep your dying corpses off our big screen and out of what is supposed to be entertainment for you losers...Sooner or sooner, you stupid Sooners....you all gonna be Dirt too! Bwahahaaaaa...then you’ll be be the ones burglarized..bwawwhahaahhaa..by ME!
Go away idiots..your SEASON is OVER! Bwahahaaaahaaaa.....
I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
EAP
Mr. USA

Re: Bwahhaaahhaa...Stupid Dirt Burglars..

Post by EAP »

SEASON OVER wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:17 am Sooooo..my supervisor who is aaaaabout as strict an employer can be, let us Reapers catch the game you Losers so love..(idiots, wasting what little time you worthless walking worm meals have left..bwahahaaaa...) I mean, we haven’t had an epic natural collection, (you losers call it a disaster I believe), in far too long. Sad...however I was able to harken back to my previous assignment of monitoring your cholesterol and very excessive alcohol and my dearest friend, tobacco consumption..bwahahhaaa..while you all sat around cheering for a bunch of illegitimate, uneducated, self centered, sex offending, pot smoking, not yet 20 year old...LOSERS....bwhahaaaahaa...
Welly welly well..I was ready to enjoy a little time off, when all of a sudden this incredibly terrible team in red cloth has the nerve to fool all of the most foolish..YOU...in expecting an entertaining affair...
Timmy McVeigh was the big loser with our insider wagering..he gets to visit the Glorious Leader’s den taking fire spiked pitchy prongs for the next 1200 years...bwahahaaa..non-stop that be...bwahahaaaa.. up his child killing anal hole...he thought his Oklahomers could play...Even Glorious Leader spotted the bitch 20 points...bwaaahahaaa..
Bottom line dirt collectors, keep your dying corpses off our big screen and out of what is supposed to be entertainment for you losers...Sooner or sooner, you stupid Sooners....you all gonna be Dirt too! Bwahahaaaaa...then you’ll be be the ones burglarized..bwawwhahaahhaa..by ME!
Go away idiots..your SEASON is OVER! Bwahahaaaahaaaa.....
I got a rock hard boner at the thought of you burglarizing my crib pussy over titty sissy.
Anyone with half a brain knew the sooners had no defense and therefore no chance.

That game was a foregone conclusion as soon as the bracket was announced.

You missed your chance. You should've rubbed one off in the faces of all the Astros fans you worthless dummy troll.
SEASON OVER
Jake

Post by SEASON OVER »

I got a rock hard boner at the thought of you burglarizing my crib pussy over titty sissy.
Anyone with half a brain knew the sooners had no defense and therefore no chance.

That game was a foregone conclusion as soon as the bracket was announced.

You missed your chance. You.should've rubbed one off in the faces of all the Astros fans you worthless dummy troll.
Dear Mr. Future Compost Pile..bwahaaahaaa..you’ll be feeding every bacteria known to your feeble mankind experience...and my Eternal existence will forever gain strength from your ignorance..bwahahaaaa..please, give me more of your HATE...errrr....your fear...I LOVE FEAR!......(it pays the freekin’ bills)..you cannot refer to ME! as a “worthless dummy troll!”
I know what you do in the dark...4 to 5 nights a week...don’t make me go, as you people say, pubic..errr..public...I have ledger access...my classification has been upgraded! 18.50 an hr. + bennies...top that LOSER!

Maybe the half a brainers shouldn’t have picked the stupid Gooners in CFB pick’em..bwahahaaa..LOSERS...bwa..you made a good call there Gomer...errr..Mr. Pile...

Astros? Mr. and Mrs. Jetson’s dog was all good by my ledger check..?
I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.

What are you? Lucifer or something?