MNC Bracket Predictions

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Re: MNC Bracket Predictions

Post by OUMO »

Whoever plays OU is going to win.

Just fanwise would rather see Clemson and tOSU play and then root for the winner.

Also Tejas sux.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

88 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:35 am I would like to see Ohio State play Clemson and then LSU, and of course win both games.

Thoughts?
Totally agree here, 88. It’s not just about winning the whole damn thing, it’s about picking up some signature wins along the way.

Winning the CFP in ‘14-15 was a sweet ride but beating Bama in the semis was arguably the sweetest part of the pie.

We owe Clemson some smacks in the face, in the figurative sense. Woody and Urban had trouble with this team. I want their best shot. No offense to Oklahoma fans, but I dont get much heat from an OSU-OU matchup (not without a flag-planting Baker Mayfield on the field anyways).
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

LSU
Ohio State
Clemson
Oklahoma

Just C&P'd 88's guess with only OSU & Clemson possibly interchangeable. Clemson again played another crap team (for a division title) and Ohio St's effort made them look vulnerable.

Don't see anybody moving ahead of Sooners

Prior to yesterday I really liked Buckeyes to win it all but that Burrow kid & how LSU looks is my new choice. No way Clemson gets credit for a beauty pageant schedule whose 2 toughest games were a now unranked aTm and four loss Virgina.
E PLURIBUS PLURIBUS
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Clemson hasn’t played anyone with a pulse all year but if there’s a team that defines looks test, it’s them.

They could roll both games by 2 touchdowns plus, and it wouldn’t surprise me.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Would rather play lsu in arizona but maybe ou d used to spread concepts might give lsu some trouble....basically, props to hurts and his "storyline".

For the purposes of right now....

This Sooner team lost a lot on O losing Calcaterra and Trey Sermon. Good football players.

Like most everyone else, i think OU is closer to Baylor, UGA and Oregon in the respectable 2nd tier.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"